Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook (20127 Views)

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / Man Beating Up His Wife Because She Refused To Teach Him How To Use Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by MrsChima1(f): 4:03am On Mar 20, 2013
gluv01: lol....This is so funny. grin

Is he for real? Whatever happened to literacy

I laughed so hard that I cried. It is not funny for the woman but hell...the shit was funny! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by hotwax: 5:22am On Mar 20, 2013
What is she hiding? Women are quick to read your BBM pings, facebook, SMS. But when you attend to read theirs, they call you different names. You are jealous, insecure, you don't trust them.

I have girl like that. Always reading my pings and I can't read hers.
Women are just dirty animals and quick to point fingers at men.
When men cheat, who do they cheat with? Is it not women?

This man doesn't know how to use facebook, what stops the wife from teaching him? Is facebook A̶̲̥̅​ secret site?
You will see on facebook men proudly posting posting pictures of their family (wife and children) on facebook. You could hardly see young wifes do this.
Some house wifes even claim to be single on facebook.
Some maintain 2 accounts. One for married life another for single life.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by rezzy: 5:26am On Mar 20, 2013
f diva:
If not for one thing, I won't get married. Men behaves like castrated beast these days.
Abeg sister, which thing?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Austinio: 6:41am On Mar 20, 2013
f diva:
If not for one thing, I won't get married. Men behaves like castrated beast these days.
if not 4 wot. Pls season wel b4 u speak; dot insult men bc of d foolishnes of 1 man. Moreover u hav a man as a father nd guy who wl bcom man 2day as friend or brothers directly or indirectly.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Austinio: 6:43am On Mar 20, 2013
f diva:
if not 4 wot. Pls reason wel b4 u speak; dot insult men bc of d foolishnes of 1 man. Moreover u hav a man as a father nd guy who wl bcom man 2day as friend or brothers directly or indirectly.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by ichommy(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2013
He wan belong, hehehe
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Prince8989: 7:28am On Mar 20, 2013
Why is everybody bashing the man? Perhaps I'm the only one that sees this from a different perspective. Why can't she show her husband how to use facebook and what's on her wall? What is wrong with this as committed couple? What is she hiding?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by didicold(f): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2013
I feel absolutely no sympathy for the man, fromw hat i can read, its most likely itz not the first time he hit her,dis one was probably just more damaging, if u arent a man dat hits ur wife, uwuldnt hit her on such a trivial issue, all he jadto do was get a friend to teach him and snoop online about her...duuuh, just shows hez usually an autocrat in d house(my way or d high way).
Nobody seemed to think of dier ages, if d husband is 18yrs, how young wuld his wife be? And what do sixteen yr old girls do on facebook dis days..hmm..dats rite ,probly flirting.
D ish here is dat dey probly both married 2 young to hit d town first, madam has been practising using her wiles on facebook .
Oh well, tough for her, so sorry about d bashing though.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by shitshappen(m): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2013
f diva:

if not for the fact that you have an itching that needs constant legitimate scratching. grin
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Koleman(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2013
There's somethin more to that story that meets they Eye.. Pplp jst read headline and take decisions.. Witout asking why or how.. Or even the motive.. To me.. From the story it is clear to deduce that de wife is literate and specialized in using facebook. I guess the husband suspects de wife is cheatin on facebook.. And wants to join so as de track... But being refused only gets him angrier and more certain.. So the major issue in that story is what?? CHEATING!!! And we all know men are jealous.. No man takes that lightly.. Not even ur Mr perfect or even A Perfect gentleman
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Koleman(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2013
Prince8989: Why is everybody bashing the man? Perhaps I'm the only one that sees this from a different perspective. Why can't she show her husband how to use facebook and what's on her wall? What is wrong with this as committed couple? What is she hiding?
yes! True thinking. Pple just read headlines and make stupid decisions.. All blaming de man.. We should learn to think more like detectives... There's always more than meets the eye..
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by fxman62: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2013
The man might have gone a bit too far, but hoarding knowledge is evil. Of what use is marriage if the couple cannot share things including knowledge? I suspect there had been a crack in this marriage before this incident. The facebook saga miight just have been the last straw.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2013
f diva:

NOT all men.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2013
Abrantie: Why did his wife refuse? Facebook is for cheaters, flirters and scammers.

Any sane person who lets their significant other use FB without their monitoring is a fool.

Wow so the rest of us who use it for Groups and keeping in touch are scammers ? not that smart i guess.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by ifeanyi83(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2013
No sane man will lay hands on his wife for whatever reason talk less of a flimsy one as this
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Jessdarl(f): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2013
Sooo funny.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by ChiSun27(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2013
f diva:

mechi onu dia....anumanu.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Crixina(f): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2013
Am shocked smtimes at hw pple reason,so nw most pple see facebook as a site with all these negative thins,when some yrs ago,if u neva dey facebook u neva belong,nw most pple dey even claim say dem no knw facebook.pls tel me how facebook wil inform a woman to cheat,wen she don already get cheating nature(abi don't we have faithful married women on facebook?)or a beast of a man who just wandered into the human kingdom bashing his wife cos of facebook(abi we don't have men who are nt on facebook,yet their wives are and they dnt kill them 4 that)pls lets learn to be critical abt some issues.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by alexis01: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2013
D man is d greatest leaner alive
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by eforce: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2013
little meaningless things are often what lead to great damage when you are in a relationship with an abusive person. Here are signs that you are in an abusive relationship.
http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/signs-of-abusive-relationship.html
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Ardedaryor(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
[size=16pt]
Imprida: So people still use facebook?
[/size] see as you talk ham like say u no login yesternight
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
f diva:
and the only reason u want to get married is because u need prick to always help clean and oil ur toto
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by raiszy2k(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
f diva:

So what's the one thing?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Chartey(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
chucky234: Does a man who can't use facebook look literate to you?
What a shabby question
U must be illiterate if u don't know the meaning of 'literate'. Go and tell all those Profs who are not on Facebook they're illiterate and hear them rain curses on you. The numerous dickheads on social media with bad grammar are all literate abi? Thank you.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by philuxious(f): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
:oShe is an idiot if She s clean she would ve shown her wall or wat she does in fb 2 her hubby,,flirt
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by adoniza(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
He could have gotten someone else to teach him. *low IQ*
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Fidtad: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
f diva:
Na u sabi, what is d one thing. I guess s6.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by fdiva(f): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
ChiSun27:

mechi onu dia....anumanu.
Ekwensu
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by fdiva(f): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
Dr2great: and the only reason u want to get married is because u need prick to always help clean and oil ur toto
You might be right
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by fdiva(f): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
991:

NOT all men.
Yeah, didn't mean all men
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by fdiva(f): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
cheesy grin
shits_happen:

if not for the fact that you have an itching that needs constant legitimate scratching. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife / Should I Greet & Call My Husband's Younger Sister 'Aunty'? / 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.