Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook (20120 Views)

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / Man Beating Up His Wife Because She Refused To Teach Him How To Use Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by okerelawrence(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
who told u he is an illiterate?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Abrantie: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
agabasam: Y did she refuse @ d first ..... Hiding ha skeletons in ha .........fb abi
That is the crux of this matter. WHY did she refuse?

Is it because he'd be let into the "secret society"? I read somewhere that FB has contributed greatly to marital breakdowns. May be it's true.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by SisiKill1: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
Let's assume he wants to snoop on his wife, then isn't it in his best interest to go learn it somewhere else?

You want snoop on someone and asking the person you want to snoop on to teach how to do the snooping . .Who is a fool??!! cheesy cheesy

Puh-lease ojare. grin
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Olubodef(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
f diva:
If not for one thing, I won't get married. Men behaves like castrated beast these days.
no mari now...i av an option 4 u,u can buy a lot of candle or masturbator 2 assist u wit hmmmm.ewu
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
LMAO!!! is this story true?

OMG!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by groovie(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
f diva:
If not for one thing, I won't get married. Men behaves like castrated beast these days.
Lol, pray tell me what is that one thing?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by pomporiking: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why d useless woman no teach am!!!this would not have happened,she dey use fb cheat na why
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rick9: [size=21pt]Ahahahahahahaha Stewpiddd story... wait oh am i 1st to Com***nt #DancingKukere [/size] [size=21pt] Its a Miracle [/size]

Sure U Aint.....Try Again grin
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Abrantie: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
And Facebook is so dangerous because it's available on pretty much every phone. It's what I call "carry out cheating" or "cheating to go".

Heck, I could be standing next to my fiancee (I'm not engaged or even have a steady gf) and be typing to a total stranger whom I just accepted as a friend "wat r u wearin?". She may also reply back "nofin.. call me"
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by IYANGBALI: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
vision2050: What is Facebook?
is a new book now being used by pastors and prophets
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by victorazy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why will she be useless, stingy and jealous?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by okerelawrence(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote
author=Burger01]Yeye husband... He should be living in the cave days.
If he had threatened his wife over Nairaland I would understand..but
over facebook, taaaa. Facebook is a gossip and 'efisi' social site while
Nairaland is an educating forum/site.... Like it or hate it... And yeye
husband said Facebook is bad for married people yet he was taught how
to use Facebook....... sad [/quote] hw do u no he is a yeye husband? just because of dis litle story. it could b imaginary story. nawa 4u o.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by IYANGBALI: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
f diva:
no marry now,who go even marry wowo girl like you?

1 Like

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by okerelawrence(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
is very bad of d man but d woman cause d wahala.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't know if I should laugh or cry cause of this story. Is so funny
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by bhfroyale(f): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
gluv01: lol....This is so funny. grin

Is he for real? Whatever happened to literacy
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by ELgordo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Damn# Facebook . . . Twitter. . . BBM has ended and caused so much confusion in many many many many many marriages and relationships . . . . Thank God I aint on ones of these . . . Thank You Jesus! Let us pray. . .
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by olybob: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is he a leaner! 1st of all use 2go!!
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by cap28: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
this facebook is ruining so many homes and creating strife amongst many of our people who are not really used to this type of technology,this is why i support the chinese censorship of certain types of information from the west, they understand the damage that this kind of information can create in their societies.

imbibing too much of an alien culture can erode your own cultural values.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Urine: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
f diva:

I suggest you don't get married because generalising on an issue like this has shown how 'smart' you are. Trust me love, marriage is not for 'smart' people. kiss
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
But the wife selfish o..dis one she manage know, she no wan teach d guy.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Ace3: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
donbazini: So dis had to make front page, nairaland management are losing it real bad, I refuse my girlfriend sex hope dat will make news here. Comon nairaland up ur game as dis should be 9ja biggest news site and not an hillarious site.
If this is not news, what is? If you don't like the front page go to a "news site", Nairaland is an internet forum and we like it as a "hillarious site".
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Solozzo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=f diva
If not for one thing, I won't get married. Men behaves like castrated beast these days. [/quote]

If they were castrated, they would be less aggressive!
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by outofthebox: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
d wife sef na case..why cant u teach ur husband? i wld break the womans head sef
i still insist the best advice is to go adopt kids and be happy instead of settling with some kind of beast who is moved by what goes arround her
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by j4jj: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
If I were to Judge ds case, I'l say the wife is a cheat!!!while the man should hv gone to learn it from outside!!! case dismmissed!
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
f diva:

takkie rizzie, haba!!!
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by gluv01(f): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
chucky234: Does a man who can't use facebook look literate to you?
What a shabby question

Look at what I wrote before commenting plz. 'literacy' not illiteracy. If he's literate enough, why should it be difficult using fbk.
Of coz some boys with no proper education are usig it it for fraudulent activities.

is it that he had no High school friends or pals who use it? That's the literacy i mean. I didn't mention that he's an illiterate.

Btw, the wife kinda started it, whats wrong with showing ur hubby how to use it.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
The gweru man just want to be in the scheme of things. Remember FB is the reigning thing, and the man just dont want to be stuck to time. Who knows he may even be contemplating buyin an i-pad 4 just to update his status daily, but guess madam had other plans for FB. So sad, guess thats y he went berserk....poor soul
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
chucky234: Does a man who can't use facebook look literate to you?
What a shabby question

my brother thats not entirely true. Using FB is not a function of u been a literate. Have u not seen so many illiterates on FB? Most are always first to comment, and ur ? Will be like, who is dis?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by simdam500(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Madam... Danger... Keep off
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by konami001: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2013
I comment my reserve... My Oga at the top will have to talk first before I can comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife / 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) / Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.