Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit (17817 Views)

Inec Releases Names Of Candidates For Bayelsa Guber Election, Excludes Pdp? / Nigiria At 50 Awards: Jonathan Excludes Murtala, Buhari, Ibb, Abacha / Senate Excludes Military Rulers From New Presidential Pension Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Elueme: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit?

Since I read this report yesterday, I've been finding it difficult to hold back tears? In fact, I'm not the only person weeping openly, the whole of Enugu has been in a state of mourning, with majority of the people weeping publicly.

I dont know about other places but this is the situation here.
Lol..
O boy ey! dis situation is worse here in area 8, GARKI o, Infact en, no work o, mesef na sack cloth and ashes I wear, they roll myself for road. Come see everybody 4 road dey apologize to Obama to forgive we country unto say na we bomb the twin tower for 2001. Everybody just dey cry 4 Abuja cos say America no invite us too for this summit. We dey vex say whydem exclude only we country wen dem invite south Africa, Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon, etc. loooooool @ idiotic morons
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2013
Nextlevel0007:

Mr man. You are off point here! Bt wait oo US should rename it from African summit to something else .... Or Naija would hold EU summit and would not invite England...Dazz all
Dont mind the guy, Nigeria is already a democratic model, Sierra Leone, Malawi, Senegal and Cape Verde are not, so they are being tutored. USA believes in Democracy so they can be able to plant stooges.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2013
Elueme: O boy ey! dis situation is worse here in area 8, GARKI o, Infact en, no work o, mesef na sack cloth and ashes I wear, they roll myself for road. Come see everybody 4 road dey apologize to Obama to forgive we country unto say na we bomb the twin tower for 2001. Everybody just dey cry 4 Abuja cos say America no invite us too for this summit. We dey vex say whydem exclude only we country wen dem invite south Africa, Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon, etc. loooooool @ idiotic morons
As I am chatting with you now, we are all dressed in black BagCo SuperSac, Begging OldBama to invite us all, all 160m to go learn Democracy. WOnders shall never end for all these people who worship America.
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2013
Yeye dey smell...
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by theripper: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2013
U guys should know the AC-Hen Propaganda machines by now on nairaland. Their stench stinks to high heavens. So many countries were excluded, most countries represented are either unstable or ailing , so wats the fuss about? Abeg, we get more pressing issues for naija jo, like Boko Haram.
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by thoth: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2013
You people should understand what is going on, it is called PsyOps, it is a very important step to any military invasion or policy which the government believes would generate negative public opinion.
What the USA is doing and continues doing is BRINGING NIGERIA TO THE LIMELIGHT, at the same time creating the image of a country that is in distress,mismanaged and in SERIOUS OF NEED OF GUIDANCE. When boko haram Escalates and different tribes and factions starts retaliating, when no sense of Security can no longer be perceived, when drones starts flying over our heads dropping boobs in places like Enugu,Lagos,Aba and Onitsha with the only reason that " intelligence" said that Taliban are having a meeting there, when the eastern and western inhabitants would be confused as to how they got involved in all these. At that time the Americans already with the darkened image of Nigeria in their mind would support their government and would see you exactly as they now see the Arabs(unsophisticated and barbaric) and all they would see is black, no Christians,no Muslims,no Yoruba,Igbo or Hausa but just some dark bastards that needs to be taught a lesson. Thats when all the PsyOps ground work pays off.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by motif8(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2013
@ Sincere 9gerian:

Keep crying, u and ur Enugu people must be new to junk journalism, America are loosing almost all the battle therefore looking for countries the will control, China France and British are giving them hard time so look at the capacity of those country they invited and tell me the powerhouse of africa in any area there. Instead to keep praying that they forget us totally, u are there crying.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by antiembezzle: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

When confused and in doubt, blame the press..

Have you been taking classes at Okupe institute of laptop studies..?
stop FOOLing yourself, you are not the wisest man on nL as you think. Busybody...
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by jaykai24(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2013
Tolexander: The meeting is for countries that practise democracy. Nigeria is left out of the meeting because we practise kleptocracy which is another ideology entirely from democracy.
Not kleptocracy but godfathercracy grin
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by itsmayiela(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2013
The meeting is only for presidents whose wives speak impeccable English
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Tolexander: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2013
PEREP:

What of S.A., Ghana and Egypt they supported to overthrow Mubarak?
u say? Cos i can't understand the relationship between ur comment and mind!
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Clonus: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2013
Kamanda: But Ghana was also not invited.
even south Africa,Cameroun,Ivory coast and others.why is everything being tied to Alams pardon?
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by okerelawrence(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2013
obama shuld go n hug electric pole. he is a disappointment 2 his fadaland. US my foot.
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by unclenna(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2013
the earlier we know that we don't need any country to survive the better for us.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by sunbat(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2013
I'm expecting abateur or Abati abi wetin yu call him to comment on this as well...where is Nigeria among this presidents...What a shame
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by optimusprime2(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2013
Odechukwu stand your ground!
You made that decision for the Best reasons, which America obviously does not understand, so what concerns them? When they pardoned thier own conmen back 2000 who expressed disappointment?
(I only hope you wont flinch or fear because of all the propaganda eruptions)
because those guys have been looking for ways to have their drones flying over the whole of Nigeria.
I wish Odechukwu had Balls of Stone, that are still Diplomatic.
Because I wont be surprised if he resorts to buttlicking@this point.
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by buklan4realyah(f): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2013
before nko? shey make dem include niger, make dem go along wit d boko aram men?
or make dem go wit deir fraudulent brain. mtchewww
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by seguun(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2013
Nigeria practices "ojorocracy"...
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by dBard: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2013
Elueme: O boy ey! dis situation is worse here in area 8, GARKI o, Infact en, no work o, mesef na sack cloth and ashes I wear, they roll myself for road. Come see everybody 4 road dey apologize to Obama to forgive we country unto say na we bomb the twin tower for 2001. Everybody just dey cry 4 Abuja cos say America no invite us too for this summit. We dey vex say whydem exclude only we country wen dem invite south Africa, Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon, etc. loooooool @ idiotic morons

They've declared a public holiday here in Port Harcourt for mourning. People are walking around wit long faces, churches are holding prayer meetings,kabashing n fasting f Divine intervention. See cry everywhere. Me neva get up from bed since morning, I just weak.
Anyway, am sure our prayers will b answered soon.. cry cry cry
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by vizboy(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

In plain English, Nigeria is no longer African Leader, not even West African leaders..

Back to Pariah nation category last witnessed during Abacha regime.

Thanks to Jonathan Odechukwu, Oponushilewo El Retardeen Scumbag Dullard.
keep up your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Pat98: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2013
okerelawrence: obama shuld go n hug electric pool. he is a disappointment 2 his fadaland. US my foot.

You are the real disappointment!
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Tolexander: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Well, shall we begin: Nigeria and Ghana and South Africa could not make that list because they are already Democratic Models. Sierra Leone, Malawi, Senegal and Cape Verde are countries that need to be taught democracy. So stop thinking within the box. USA is a hypocritical lady.
malawi started the general election on the 17th may 1994 after the referendum in 1993.
Cape verde started their smooth democracy in 1991.
Tell me how nigeria is older than them democratically!
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by bubadaniel13: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2013
ITbomb: So what if we organise our own summit and invite any other country except USA , will it affect the price of anything ?
Just because some food aid dependent countries have been invited to the capitalist lord enclave shouldn't give anyone headache.
If Obama has anything to say , let him come over here and say it.
There is nothing to benefit from the summit sef,at least we can concentrate on other things..
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Tolexander: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2013
jaykai24:
Not kleptocracy but godfathercracy grin
what is the essence of the godfatherism? Is it not to pack our money?
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by antiembezzle: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2013
Eko i'lie, gbawe, ile ife illunguboy, dayokanu, bluetooth, etc are sounding more idiotic and insane these days in their earnest bid to denigrate GEJ and get paid by apc. A proper medical and psychiatric diagnosis must be put on them else they literally run mad in this act of callumny
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2013
I find this rather sickening news.Goodluck Jonathan has done us great harm and reuben abati wld now come and start defending....mtschewww
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Jordanmusa(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: Abeg e US my foot make them go rest. If they cant accept or respect our decision[doe i dont support the pardon] that means they dont respect Nigeria as a country. And why do we have to stand such insult. And bring ourselve low just because we want to please them
vizboy I agree with you. Obama can go f**k himself! When he needs us he'll come and we'll show the son of a gun.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Jordanmusa(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2013
dBard: Tho am not fully in support of Jonathan's decision, but d USA should go n sit down on a heap. Getting tired of their meddlesome attitude. Is their declaring their displeasure not enough? So they're now trying t arm twist us, no matter how subtly, until we conform abi?
Make dem park well joor. Democracy my foot angry angry
on point!
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Capnd143(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2013
HAHAHAHAHA . . . .
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Who cares, even we were invited, how would it affect the price of MQ-9 REAPER PREA dator DRONE that we are buying from them?
Abeg make obama and co. Go chop amala and ewedu, just because oga jonathan grant armesty to mumu doesnt give Us the right to interfere with our domestic politics! Is it everything that must be associated with politics? What if we decide to nationalize the thousands of Us companies in Nigeria because we were nt invited to the summit?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Tell obama i said he should go and Bleep a gay, afterall he supports gay rights. To hell with the Us states. To hell with obama, to hell with the white house, to hell with the democrats . . .to hell with the republicans, to hell with us aid . . .to hell . .
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2013
Tolexander: malawi started the general election on the 17th may 1994 after the referendum in 1993.
Cape verde started their smooth democracy in 1991.
Tell me how nigeria is older than them democratically!
some kids repeat classes in school and need to be tutored the more. That's the case of Malawi
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2013
I prefer Owerri to New York, I also prefer my village to London. Who needs America ? We are Nigerians, they hear our name ? They run.
Re: U.S. Excludes Nigeria From Africa’s Democracy Summit by okerelawrence(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2013
so pat u r hear in naira land to show hw uneducated u r. sory 4u n US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria To Replace South Africa In G20 As Economy Grows / ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy / Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.