Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha (2333 Views)

#IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad / Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

Yeye ediot. Changing user name to respond to facts i have told you. Look up my profile.I have my issues with Ibos, but i have more issues with Yoruba and I 'm not ashamed to say it, YORUBA ARE DEVILS!

Changing user names? only in the mind of the fraudulent ones. Agreed, Yorubas are devil and igbos are what? Fool, keep deceiving yourself with lies.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by WarriPikin1: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2013
*556#:

Shut it! You greedy bastard.

How many igbos are in PH? Mile 3, Ikoku, Aba road? Why are you ashame of you origin? You think anyone will fall for your lies? Woji?? what about it? First and second artillery is occupied by who? Mr. Sweet is popular green light spot with over 80% of ashawo from southeast, no? Keep deceiving yourself.

I will only respond to your rant if you log back as Cfour or whatever. Yeye coward! One day, shall be one day. Let Jonathan finish ruling first. What goes around,must come around. Everyday, i see what you basterds from yoruba do in our oil industry. Both in Warri and PH,the same thing! Even plotting to move to Lagos. No problem. Ghana must go will be a child's play.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by AlQaadir: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2013
c.fours:
igbo country will not solve your problem and will only make it worse.
the problem you guys have right now is the fact that you have a large population outside iboland which makes you a target.
as long as your people continue to live in large numbers outside your region, the situation will stay the same.

and if igboland becomes a country, these folks will become illegal immigrants and therefore violence against them will be even more unchecked.
how can you call for ibo country when you can't even convince your people to settle in their region.

what you should do is look at other tribes, see the level of population they have outside their region and keep your own migrant population within that range. then come back and see if your problem doesn't disappear. very simple solution.
You are a youruba bastard and may the cause of Almighty Allah be upon your generation. Haba! what is wrong with you with the ibo people? Are youruba people better than any tribe in Nigerian? Don't make me to hate yorubas because if i do i will go after their life OK.
Your eviness of ibo will send you early grave and i know how many yoruba are here in the north and when the war start ibos will never be the tagert but you yorubas.
Let me tell you this now that ibos are not targeted in the north but christian OK and if nigerian divide today no northerner man will go against the ibo because we know the implication it might cause to our economy but you silly and mothanfuckers yourubas will be flush out from our zone.

1 Like

Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

I will only respond to your rant if you log back as Cfour or whatever. Yeye coward! One day, shall be one day. Let Jonathan finish ruling first. What goes around,must come around. Everyday, i see what you basterds from yoruba do in our oil industry. Both in Warri and PH,the same thing! Even plotting to move to Lagos. No problem. Ghana must go will be a child's play.

Oh, I see. So in your delusion everybody is now Cfour? When Jonathan finish? Who made Jonathan the president? Obj, a Yoruba MAN!. You igbos can't do nothing and even when you fight us by proxy, we'll still beat you hands down. We see many of you lots with funny user names like Ikwerre militant, Ogoni militant claiming south south

Now answer this, should there be a bomb blast ( God forbid) in PH or warri, how many Yorubas do you think will be victims and how many igbos??
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2013
Al_Qaadir:
You are a youruba bastard and may the cause of Almighty Allah be upon your generation. Haba! what is wrong with you with the ibo people? Are youruba people better than any tribe in Nigerian? Don't make me to hate yorubas because if i do i will go after their life OK.
Your eviness of ibo will send you early grave and i know how many yoruba are here in the north and when the war start ibos will never be the tagert but you yorubas.
Let me tell you this now that ibos are not targeted in the north but christian OK and if nigerian divide today no northerner man will go against the ibo because we know the implication it might cause to our economy but you silly and mothanfuckers yourubas will be flush out from our zone.

Another igbo guy claiming to be from the north? Hate us?? You are nothing but a blood sucking fool. The day you blood sucking vampires let out any reason or show us that you are after us(southwest), that day NO NORTHERNER will remain in the whole of southwest. Even though I don't believe you from the north, but consider this as an open challenge to anyone interested.
You think we have time to be issuing countless warnings like the other toothless bulldogs?
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by kettykin: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

To me, Yoruba is the one playing the devil's advocate role to keep Nigeria together by spreading false information.They are terrified about living in their place.Go to Woji in Port Harcourt and see how they have been up rooting the locals to buy up every piece of land and make us slaves with our own oil money. They want to be reaping where they did not sow. I'm watching to see how many Niger Deltans are employed when Lagos produce oil as they claim.

Hahahaha LMAO the Niger Deltans are now beginning to see Yorubas for whom they really are Una Good morning ooo .

What happened to the Niger Delta Lands , it was taken away using the land use act by a Yoruba Man Obasanjo

What happened to your Oil companies, their headquarters were relocated to Lagos in the name of commercial capital(most US oil companies have their headquarters in the oil Corridor in Texas)

what happened to your Derivation,87% percent was taken and only 13 % is given to you ( is the same been applied to bitumen exploration in ondo and ogun)

What became of the first Niger Deltan to start the Liberation of Niger delta by the name Isaac Boro Daka( he was shot at the back by yoruba soldiers on orders of Benjamin Adekunle after the Liberation of Port Harcourt during the civil war of which Boro actively participated)backstabbers

Please read up what happened to Warri and other Niger Deltans living in Ibadan after the midwest was created (they were massively ejected ).

what happened to warri land belonging to the Urhobo and Ijaws (Awolowo used his office to give the ruler ship to ishekiri who are settlers in warri)

Also find out what is happening to the only Niger Deltan whom through providence has become the President of Nigeria his major head aches apart from the North

The biggest Head ache GEJ is having today apart from Boko Haram is Yorubas who revile , abuse and ridicule him , To them he is a drunk Fisherman and a shoeless president whom they think should rather be a fisher man than preside over a country with yorubas in the country.

I end this shot by saying that Niger Deltans are the most gullible and easiest people to be fooled in a long while if it takes them 40 years to wake up from their slumber

2 Likes

Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

My guy you are wasting your time with that dude. He's been claiming to be half Ijaw yet so clueless about SS it makes no sense. Even common Ijaw name him no kno. Na Igbo name it be. I knew that the guy isn't what he claim he isafter the whole oil plot dilemma and the dude couldn't figure out what ethnicity the three names of the author that did the articles are from. Even common Warri, he didn't know what ethnicity have claim to it. Na Delta Igbo according to him. My guy forget the guy. He has several ID on this forums so you'll argue forever. I do have to agree, everyone should go back to where they come from. This country seems not to be working. We are in tense, everybody hating everybody.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2013
kettykin:

Hahahaha LMAO the Niger Deltans are now beginning to see Yorubas for whom they really are Una Good morning ooo .

What happened to the Niger Delta Lands , it was taken away using the land use act by a Yoruba Man Obasanjo

What happened to your Oil companies, their headquarters were relocated to Lagos in the name of commercial capital(most US oil companies have their headquarters in the oil Corridor in Texas)

what happened to your Derivation,87% percent was taken and only 13 % is given to you ( is the same been applied to bitumen exploration in ondo and ogun)

What became of the first Niger Deltan to start the Liberation of Niger delta by the name Isaac Boro Daka( he was shot at the back by yoruba soldiers on orders of Benjamin Adekunle after the Liberation of Port Harcourt during the civil war of which Boro actively participated)backstabbers

Please read up what happened to Warri and other Niger Deltans living in Ibadan after the midwest was created (they were massively ejected ).

what happened to warri land belonging to the Urhobo and Ijaws (Awolowo used his office to give the ruler ship to ishekiri who are settlers in warri)

Also find out what is happening to the only Niger Deltan whom through providence has become the President of Nigeria his major head aches apart from the North

The biggest Head ache GEJ is having today apart from Boko Haram is Yorubas who revile , abuse and ridicule him , To them he is a drunk Fisherman and a shoeless president whom they think should rather be a fisher man than preside over a country with yorubas in the country.

I end this shot by saying that Niger Deltans are the most gullible and easiest people to be fooled in a long while if it takes them 40 years to wake up from their slumber

Why do you always like to start trouble sometimes. When you say stuff like the bolded do you not realize you are equally insulting Delta Igbo like myself and many on this forum. Do some of una think before attacking? If you have a problem with specific ethnicity point them out before attacking entire SS. SMH

1 Like

Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by ba7man(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2013
Na wa ooo....Boko Haram in the North did a number on a bus packed full of people belonging to different ethnicities and some Igbo dudes here are screaming "Yoruba"....Meanwhile, while they are "discovering" what the Yoruba's really are, their kinsmen are being wiped out steady in the North. When you guys leave the North, the only place left for you guys to dwell in safety (Let's be factual) is still the South-west.....In the midst of the same Yorubas that you soooo dislike. With all what you guys say on NL about the SW I'm surprised you all still staying here. What's the point of all these rants when there's no action to back it up??

2 Likes

Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Gamji007: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2013
Al_Qaadir:
Stop deceiving yourself. Foolish flat headed spare parts dealer from Ladipo market.

If only you are true muslim, you will know that the use of such name is offensive to muslims.

Mods, I ll like to suggest/request you check and censor the kind of usernames used in this forum. I find the use of the name 'Al-Qaadir' deregatory and insulting to my religion. angry

Thank You!

2 Likes

Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by CyberG: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2013
Al_Qaadir:

You are ibo...stop pretending! Your past posts shows that clearly. You will not be in a position to flush anyone out in the north becaus presently, you folks are being systematically flushed down and out! Why take on an Hausa/Arabic username and Arabic in your profile to hide your ibo ness? LOL
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2013
ba7man: Na wa ooo....Boko Haram in the North did a number on a bus packed full of people belonging to different ethnicities and some Igbo dudes here are screaming "Yoruba"....Meanwhile, while they are "discovering" what the Yoruba's really are, their kinsmen are being wiped out steady in the North. When you guys leave the North, the only place left for you guys to dwell in safety (Let's be factual) is still the South-west.....In the midst of the same Yorubas.

That is what igbotic syndrome is all about. 60 out 62 catholic churches, which is a symbolic igbo church in maiduguri has been uprooted with countless victims. The madalla Christmas day bombing was targeted at igbos, that lone sweep alone kill 42 igbos. The kaduna st. Catherine malali bombing was targeted at igbos, that attack claimed more than 12 igbo lives and the list goes on and on, the pathetic souls are here pointing at us.

The recent bombing the igbo transport luxurious bus occupied by mostly igbos is another sad statistics of how worthless the igbo souls is in the hands of aboki, yet they are here pointing finger at us. You have.
to but pity them.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by ba7man(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2013
I schooled in FGC Warri and i also stayed with a man that was one of the managers in NNPC Warri so i know a lot about what goes on there. A lot of youth in that region are lazy and the older ones lack the tact to control their resources. Their leaders are well taken care of by the Oil companies and they live with the mentality "Na our backyard dem dey get oil wey dem dey take run Nigeria" so they'd rather wait for one allocation than work. You want to construct a road, you must pay, you want to build a school, you must pay. You want to provide infrastructure to help them....you must still pay them. Igbos would rather trade while Yorubas go to school so who will end up in the upper echelons of Oil companies in the end?? If an Indegene of that region is educated, they also tend to favour them beyond any other tribe in the end.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2013
Al_Qaadir:
SHUT THE F*CK UP! YOU ARE IBO SO STOP CLAIMING HAUSA, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOOLING? OR DO YOU THINK WE ARE KIDS HERE?. HAUSA WANNABE

1 Like

Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by ba7man(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2013
*556#:

That is what igbotic syndrome is all about. 60 out 62 catholic churches, which is a symbolic igbo church in maiduguri has been uprooted with countless victims. The madalla Christmas day bombing was targeted at igbos, that lone sweep alone kill 42 igbos. The kaduna st. Catherine malali bombing was targeted at igbos, that attack claimed more than 12 igbo lives and the list goes on and on, the pathetic souls are here pointing at us.

The recent bombing the igbo transport luxurious bus occupied by mostly igbos is another sad statistics of how worthless the igbo live is in the hands of aboki, yet they are here pointing finger at us. You have. to but pity them.
They'll insult you and still live in your midst....That's why one finds it easy to shrug their pains off your heart. Talking crap about the Yorubas that have accomodated them for so long.....If they start being hostile to them in the West now, they'll start asking "Why do people hate the Igbo so much"?? What's happening to them in the North is so wrong and its sad but with reactions on NL, its easy for tribes supposed to align with them to stand aside and watch it happen without lifting a finger. They make it so easy for you to hate them.

3 Likes

Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by kettykin: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2013
One_Naira:

Why do you always like to start trouble sometimes. When you say stuff like the bolded do you not realize you are equally insulting Delta Igbo like myself and many on this forum. Do some of una think before attacking? If you have a problem with specific ethnicity point them out before attacking entire SS. SMH

I actually said it in view that they would be provoked to be alert , the Niger deltans have made the msot sacrifice for Nigeria's growth and have been exploited the most .
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Nemidav(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2013
ba7man: They'll insult you and still live in your midst....That's why one finds it easy to shrug their pains off your heart. Talking crap about the Yorubas that have accomodated them for so long.....If they start being hostile to them in the West now, they'll start asking "Why do people hate the Igbo so much"?? What's happening to them in the North is so wrong and its sad but with reactions on NL, its easy for tribes supposed to align with them to stand aside and watch it happen without lifting a finger. They make it so easy for you to hate them.
dd yu take yur time to read this thread frm page 1? If no,try to then tell me who started d fyt!
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by ba7man(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2013
kettykin:

I actually said it in view that they would be provoked to be alert , the Niger deltans have made the msot sacrifice for Nigeria's growth and have been exploited the most .
Check the bank accounts of their leaders and Governors before arriving at that conclusion. Rather than spot the enemy within, some Nigerians will point outwards not realizing that its their own leaders that are responsible for their predicament.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by ba7man(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2013
Nemidav:
dd yu take yur time to read this thread frm page 1? If no,try to then tell me who started d fyt!
Its beyond this thread, its a trend on Nairaland. It always comes to this.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Gamji007: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2013
*556#:

The recent bombing the igbo transport luxurious bus occupied by mostly igbos is another sad statistics of how worthless the igbo live is in the hands of aboki, yet they are here pointing finger at us. You have. to but pity them.

Look at this cry baby! Always crying and whining as if they are the only ethnic group in Nigeria. Mtchewww.
Who is forcing anybody to stay in the north? If you feel you are been bombed in the north, I suggest you board on the nearest available and remaining Luxurious bus, Bleep off. You can go to lagos and continue being second hand citizens as usualtongue, or move to your "Holy East" where you will be fed to the fishes and "mammywater"grin (mermaids) of Ezu river.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Nemidav(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2013
ba7man: Its beyond this thread, its a trend on Nairaland. It always comes to this.
yeah nd most times yu guys start it....bur diz is the same igbo ppl yu guys wasted yur lyfs to keep btw 1967-1970.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2013
kettykin:

You think ND do not know that. What you think brought out the militants? What do you think brought Ogoni republic fight for independence? What do you think brought out the Ijaw republic fight independence? What do you think brought out articles about oil block and pointing out the ones doing most of the stealing? Why do you think the entire SS are tense and pissed off as we speak? Why do you think the entire SS, despite our difference and fight, we are in support of GEJ. Why do you think majority, can't say all, but majority are against APC? The entire ND are tired and pissed off, you don't need to create alert cause many are awake. Anyway my problem is if una are going to criticize then criticize ethnicity or person, not the entire ND/SS/or wetin you wan call am.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Gamji007: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2013
@*556#, my mistake for the post above.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2013
Gamji007:

Look at this cry baby! Always crying and whining as if they are the only ethnic group in Nigeria. Mtchewww.
Who is forcing anybody to stay in the north? If you feel you are been bombed in the north, I suggest you board on the nearest available and remaining Luxurious bus, Bleep off. You can go to lagos and continue being second hand citizens as usualtongue, or move to your "Holy East" where you will be fed to the fishes and "mammywater"grin (mermaids) of Ezu river.

See this dude. Are you that lazy that you can't spend one minute to see the dude you are talking to is Yoruba? SMH. See your life
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by PointB: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2013
Bus loads of travelers were bombed in the North. Rather than every tribe to mourn their dead, some myopic folks are rejoicing over Igbo's death. Igbos may account for the majority; and reaction by Igbos to their losses is clear.

How about other ethnic groups, yooba for instance? Is that there are no yooba people affected, of that the yooba death/blood is insignificant, not worth mentioning, cheap?
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Gamji007: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2013
One_Naira:

See this dude. Are you that lazy that you can't spend one minute to see the dude you are talking to is Yoruba? SMH. See your life

And you are so lazy that you can't spend 10 seconds to read the post just above yours!

2 Likes

Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2013
smh @ the disgust on this thread.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2013
c.fours:
^ shut up. a review of your previous posts suggest that you are nothing short of a omo-ibo. why are you ashamed to claim your tribe?

do you read the news at all.
I've met people from all parts of Africa and they always have nothing but negative things to say about the "nigerians" in their countries. of course I put nigerians in quotation because these folks are mostly of ibo tribe. they tell stories of their experience ranging from 419 to much worse.
last time I heard about SA, they were deporting Nigerians from there.
so please, enlighten yourself. we have horrible reputation all over. Nobody likes ur folk.
How will One Nigeria or Two Nigeria prevent your people from flocking to the north? Please focus on the issue/problem at hand which is the ibo migration pattern. In fact, at least with one nigeria, we don't have to deal with an illigal immigrant problem. because killing will be much worse when you are no longer citizens.

funny though, that when I ask them what positive thing they like about nigerians, they mention owambe parties, gele and RCCG (yoruba!!) we are just more people oriented and social.

LMFAO. See this boy's dream. By the way, most of my friends actually if we count I'll say 8 out of 10 of my friends are from other African countries, most specifically Ghana. It ain't Igbo they have a problem. Look in the mirror if you want to know who they have a problem with. LMFAO I keep seeing Yoruba's trying to drag other African nations in their hatred and though I laugh it off seeing as I interact with many on daily basis so I know which specific group that irritates the f2k out of some but una can spin story. I suppose the whole "Thank God we are not Nigerian" used Igbo words and made fun of Igbo culture right? ROFLMFAO. Anyway whatever story you people want to spin, go right ahead na.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2013
Gamji007:
Stop deceiving yourself. Foolish flat headed spare parts dealer from Ladipo market.

If only you are true muslim, you will know that the use of such name is offensive to muslims.

Mods, I ll like to suggest/request you check and censor the kind of usernames used in this forum. I find the use of the name 'Al-Qaadir' deregatory and insulting to my religion. angry

Thank You!

These are igbos cowards hiding under other tribes.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2013
Gamji007:

And you are so lazy that you can't spend 10 seconds to read the post just above yours!

I read it, clicked submit before it appeared and I don't apologize for it. It still does not explain off mistaking someone that's been tribalistic since page 1 shouting "Igbo, Igbo" even when arguing with someone from Warri. So no, you were being lazy.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Gamji007: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2013
One_Naira:

I read it, clicked submit before it appeared and I don't apologize for it. It still does not explain off mistaking someone that's been tribalistic since page 1 shouting "Igbo, Igbo" even when arguing with someone from Warri. So no, you were being lazy.

Ok, you win. I'm lazy. So, go to the mods,collect your one naira price and shut the fucck up!
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by MrGlobe(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2013
Gamji007:

Thank You!

Are you sure you are a true Muslim because the last time I checked, Hausa Muslims were wiping out Yoruba Muslims in their soil calling them infi-dels and denouncing their owambe type of Muslim. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Bars “corruption Personified” Mallam El-rufai From Holding Public Office / Court Re-instates Deposed Emir Of Gwandu Jokolo / Senator Ida Dissociates Self From Jonathan’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.