Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha (2332 Views)

#IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad / Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by OurYansh: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2013
@Kettykunt or whatever ur name is‎​, stop ur senseless anti-yoruba propaganda, its useless. Deltans know that their own leaders are the ones betraying and selling their birthrights. Its foolish to try to pin it on yorubas..

Besides why not face ur IBO people and the many woes facing them?? A woman in labour should be more concerned about herself instead of thinking about another person who has stomach ache....
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2013
ba7man: I schooled in FGC Warri and i also stayed with a man that was one of the managers in NNPC Warri so i know a lot about what goes on there. A lot of youth in that region are lazy and the older ones lack the tact to control their resources. Their leaders are well taken care of by the Oil companies and they live with the mentality "Na our backyard dem dey get oil wey dem dey take run Nigeria" so they'd rather wait for one allocation than work. You want to construct a road, you must pay, you want to build a school, you must pay. You want to provide infrastructure to help them....you must still pay them. Igbos would rather trade while Yorubas go to school so who will end up in the upper echelons of Oil companies in the end?? If an Indegene of that region is educated, they also tend to favour them beyond any other tribe in the end.

Yes you people are most educated, most sophisticated, most accommodation, most everything una have self appointed yourselves while everyone in SS is lazy, fishermen, retardee, shoeless, waiting for handouts. We've heard it all. See as you are starting attacks and name calling, when people attack you people back now, you'll scream foul.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Gamji007: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Are you sure you are a true Muslim because the last time I checked, Hausa Muslims were wiping out Yoruba Muslims in their soil calling them infi-dels and denouncing their owambe type of Muslim. angry
You are the lucifer and the devil that causes the disunity among group of people, but it aint gonna work. Try harder tongue.

undecided
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by kettykin: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2013
Our Yansh: @Kettykunt or whatever ur name is‎​, stop ur senseless anti-yoruba propaganda, its useless. Deltans know that their own leaders are the ones betraying and selling their birthrights. Its foolish to try to pin it on yorubas..

Besides why not face ur IBO people and the many woes facing them?? A woman in labour should be more concerned about herself instead of thinking about another person who has stomach ache....

If only you weaned your self of Awolowo's Dysfunctional Education syndrome you would have been able to read were one_naira quotes that he is Delta Igbo if telling the Forumites the truth means being anti yoruba it then means some people are deliberately living in falsehood and hypocrisy and shying away from the truth. Just in case you still don't get it there igbos in Delta and River part of Niger Delta.

You should have enumerated how deltan betrayed them selves without just hitting the air just as i outlined with facts how yorubas betrayed Niger Deltans

If the problem troubling Nigeria was an igbo problem then why are Nigerians fighting and killing themselves over MASSOB Moves to declare Biafra and in fact killing without trial 50 MASSOB members and dumping them in the river
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2013
Gamji007:
You are the lucifer and the devil that causes the disunity among group of people, but it aint gonna work. Try harder tongue.

They called it igbo sense, trying to use others to fight for them after suffering massive loss during the civil war. First, they bullied us and call us all sorts of names to fight the north for them. Now they are instigating the Niger Deltans to fight for them as evidently on this thread. But what I found amazing is that the Niger Deltans are even more sophisticated than them.

WE THE SOUTHWEST DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS but interest AND WE ARE NOT INTERESTED in ANY FRIENDSHIP. If you attack us, we go at you.

Our people living in the north or any other parts of Nigeria are thought to remember home first and be preparing to relocate back within a snap of a finger , hence you see a southwestern multi-millionaire paying rents for years in portharcourt instead of building house or houses. But the igbos? Building houses in another man's land and even carelessly and stupidly claiming places thousands of kilometres away from his village.
Re: Massob Respond To Tension In Onitsha by ba7man(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2013
One_Naira:

Yes you people are most educated, most sophisticated, most accommodation, most everything una have self appointed yourselves while everyone in SS is lazy, fishermen, retardee, shoeless, waiting for handouts. We've heard it all. See as you are starting attacks and name calling, when people attack you people back now, you'll scream foul.
I'm not scared of saying things how i see it. I get irritated at how dirty some Yoruba Market women can get, how lazy and unruly Yoruba Agberos can get, how unambitious and gullible Some Hausa men can be, how greedy some Igbo traders can get.....and "Yes" how lazy some Niger Delta youths can get. I never said the Yorubas are better but when you bend to look at someone's Arrrse hole, remember that your's is wide open. Hope you read what that Warri dude wrote. Everyone has their faults so no one should come here and start sounding as if someone else is responsible for their problems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari's Visit To The Olu Of Warri In His Palace / PDP Rally In Katsina: Supporters Chanting "Sai Buhari" Instead Of "Sai Jonathan" / In The Event Of A Buhari Demise, Will The North Allow Osinbajo To Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.