Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why Does Every Thread In The Political Section Be An E-tribal War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Every Thread In The Political Section Be An E-tribal War (430 Views)

The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight / Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Every Thread In The Political Section Be An E-tribal War by vizboy(m): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2013
I have searched google wiki and still cant find an answer to my question which is why does every thread in the political section has to be an e-tribal war.

Am from the SE living in SS Edo precisely and we all live in peace be it that you are from North,South,East or West. But coming to nairaland things are different. Why cant we be one NIGERIA cause i know when we come together as one nothing get in our way. Just like during the nations cup when we came together as one we conquer, why cant we just be one.

Source:justmystateofmind .Com
Re: Why Does Every Thread In The Political Section Be An E-tribal War by tomakint: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2013
The truth is, Nairaland is a replica of what truly Nigeria is out there but we pretend all the time offline as if we are our brother's keepers! So what you see on Nairaland my brother is our true nature cool
Re: Why Does Every Thread In The Political Section Be An E-tribal War by OurYansh: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
The IGBOs haven't helped matters at all with their nagging, whining and victim mentality. They blame other tribes for their misfortunes even when such is‎​ a result of their greed and illusions of grandeur.

They troop from their regions to other regions like nomads in search of greener pastures, yet bad-mouth their hosts who accommodate and allow them to do business peacefully in a conducive environment.

If the IBOs on NL can be more sensible, then the E-wars will definitely stop...

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Given The Chance To Ask The President Just One Question ! / Nigerian Students’ Body, NANS, Tasks Jonathan On Insecurity / The Race For The Soul Of Nigeria-2015 In Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.