Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Love My Boo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boo (672 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / How Often Do Guys Have S3x ?? Cos My Boo Is Always On My Buttt... / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Boo by youngalex(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2013
I love my boo...In dis case it was a sugar daddy who gave her the new BB Z10.(She has Bold 5)..,The economy is bad,ladies love nyz state of the art clothing,cosmetics,phones..since d parents/boyfriend can't provide all these there is need for a financier(sugar daddies)who in most cases are top executives of companies and politicians...Will u advise your sister/gf to have one? Will u marry her if u discover she has spent several years dating one?
Re: I Love My Boo by Popowaa: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
That makes her a cheat and she will continue even when u guys re married.Once a cheat always a cheat.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? / Why Is It So Difficult For Men To Forgive Infidelity?? / Confirm!!! Chris Beats You Up Because You Are Ugly- Amand Bynes Lashes Rihanna!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.