Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Is Abia State Owing Teachers For 3 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Abia State Owing Teachers For 3 Months (873 Views)

Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) / How Much Is Osun State Owing? / Why Is Abia God's Own State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Abia State Owing Teachers For 3 Months by ednut1(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2013
over d last year, ta orji has embarked on hyping himself on the mass medias, say all types of S.H.!.t, den i keep wandering y he is owing teachers 3 months salary, they jst got der december salary yesterday, ochendo u no dey try
Re: Why Is Abia State Owing Teachers For 3 Months by qualified(f): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2013
The man is a big joke!
Pls direct ur question to his Nl PROs - patrikobi, emindu, chiomen etc. Fools supporting evil.
Re: Why Is Abia State Owing Teachers For 3 Months by ednut1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
qualified: The man is a big joke!
Pls direct ur question to his Nl PROs - patrikobi, emindu, chiomen etc. Fools supporting evil.
u dey mind dem ni
Re: Why Is Abia State Owing Teachers For 3 Months by thejurist: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
I just found out that the teachers are being paid on time but the problem with some teachers in Abia is lack of seriousness with their teaching Job. The State introduced Biometric kind of register for teachers but they are reluctant to adhere to that system. You cannot be paid if you don't meet 95% attendance and this is difficult for them to adhere to. Lets encourage our teachers to do the right thing
Re: Why Is Abia State Owing Teachers For 3 Months by patrikobi: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
ABIA state is not owing teachers any salaries,i think this should be coming from mouth watering liars who only revel in maligning the state government becos of their personal interest and hatred for the state..ABIA state government owes no salaries of teachers..
Re: Why Is Abia State Owing Teachers For 3 Months by Super1759: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
patrikobi: ABIA state is not owing teachers any salaries,i think this should be coming from mouth watering liars who only revel in maligning the state government becos of their personal interest and hatred for the state..ABIA state government owes no salaries of teachers..
shut up your smelling mouth...anu ohia, onye iberibe. How can you come to a social media to give such a lie! Thunder fire you 100 times.. My mum is a teacher, my aunty is a teacher tooo. They are owed since january..December salary was paid weeks back. Why can't you say the truth and be free!!!

thejurist: I just found out that the teachers are being paid on time but the problem with some teachers in Abia is lack of seriousness with their teaching Job. The State introduced Biometric kind of register for teachers but they are reluctant to adhere to that system. You cannot be paid if you don't meet 95% attendance and this is difficult for them to adhere to. Lets encourage our teachers to do the right thing
my brother, be sure of what you say. I gues you are one of the paid agents... Abia state only change the mode of payment and they are now credited into their account,no longer by hand. Nothing like any biometeric anything. Teachers are parents and are very compassionate. Despite that they are not paid, they do their work. Go to school on time and all that.
Say what you are sure of..
I hate TA orji. He is evil!

(1) (Reply)

"Meet Godswill Akpabio, The 'extravagant' Governor" / Insecurity: Buhari Should Be Held Responsible – Presidency / Implications Of Amnesty For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.