Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why I’ll Never Gossip Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I’ll Never Gossip Again (783 Views)

Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. / Do Men Gossip More Than Women? / Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’ll Never Gossip Again by digidamage: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2013
[img]http://everywomanmag.com/wp-content/themes/sahifa/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/1_gossip-600-x-371.jpg&h=330&w=660&a=c[/img]
One evening, my elder sis, her room-mate and I went out to an eatery to hang out. (I’d gone to visit her in school) We ordered all the cheap stuff they had; beef in blanket, egg in pasta, yam in fleece, porero tomaro, shickin toh badt, moimoi…….. it was disgraceful! We were so overfed that we sat down and saw a nollywood movie from part 2 to part 4!! (the movie was 4 parts too many, really).
It was late when we stood up to go home, like 11pm or thereabout. There were no cabs to board so we entered a bus. There were only two seats left near the door so my sis had to lap me. Seated that way, my head was directly behind the head rest of the front passenger’s seat. I didn’t mind though; why would I burn all my just-acquired calories waiting for a cab? I just wanted my bed.
But let us back up a little bit. The day before, my sister’s roomie had a visitor. A toaster of hers (some banker guy she had just met). He wanted to take her out. At the mention of the word “outing”, I’d jumped up and followed them (not minding that it was supposed to be a date with only two people involved. flighty me). Anyway, the guy had this Volkswagen golf car that was kinda battered, and he took us on a very bumpy drive. In all, we didn’t even get to sip Caprisonne juice. The ‘outing’ ended on a boring note (for me, anyway) because all they did was gist and giggle. I didn’t like the guy one bit!
So it happened that we were in the bus that night of the food-fest and terrible 4-part naija movie, and my sister’s roomie (who, by the way, is married now and heavily pregnant) was being flashed repeatedly by the battered car dude from the night before!
The following conversation ensued:
Roomie: why is this guy flashing me? Did he see me somewhere?
My Sis: why is he flashing sef? Can’t he call? Broke asss!
Me: I wonder o. Very broke thing. With his oily pimpled face and battered jalopy. Couldn’t even buy us suya and caprisonne (my best drink then)
Roomie: He’s still flashing. I think he saw us
My sis: where did you even say he works sef?
Roomie: first bank
My sis: Ewwwwww!! That dirty old generation bank for old people! No wonder his jalopy is that bad! Nyamakata!
Me: *MTSCHEWWWWWWWW*
My sis: He couldn’t even afford to wash his car. See all the mud stains that were on it. Why do you want to even consider dating someone that dirty and broke anyway?
Me: I reject it for you! That one? You’ll end up using ruler to measure yam to cook. Better don’t agree.
All this while the bus was silent, and it was just us gisting away till we finally got to where we wanted to alight. My sister gave the driver our fare, but he told someone had paid!! Ooook, weird but nice. So, who was it? The someone was sitting in the front passenger seat right in front of my very big mouth. He stepped out as we alighted and as I turned to say thanks, there he was. Not my father o. Nor my long awaited prince charming. None other than the jalopy dude we had just thoroughly insulted!!!

Read the rest here
http://everywomanmag.com/why-ill-never-gossip-again/
Re: Why I’ll Never Gossip Again by Keziehenry(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Why I’ll Never Gossip Again by honeric01(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2013
LOL, some women with highway tongue. yeye people grin
Re: Why I’ll Never Gossip Again by eforce: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
most people know that gossiping is a bad habit, but they just can't help, same with other bad habits, here is a guide to overcome bad habits.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/getting-over-bad-habits.html
Re: Why I’ll Never Gossip Again by Popowaa: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Lmao,but he could ve given you a slap for all that dissing
Re: Why I’ll Never Gossip Again by digidamage: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Lmao grin... If a woman will even say she deserves a slap, then it must be true...
Hehe... at least she got her just reward at the end of the day...Amen?

(1) (Reply)

A Mature Lady/woman, Single Or Married To Share... / deleted / NYSC Corps Member Raped By Oba Adebukola Alli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.