Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (27959 Views)

Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by moneyhungry(m): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Emusan:
Yes is ought to be feared of because of the eternal suffering. HELL and HEAVEN is real you may not know because of the bad mind you have towards God. Like I always say I'm not a pastor don't think I'm inviting you to my church and I'm not a born against christian(you understand me) I know what is right in Christ with God. My personal encounter with God made me believed that God truly exist.

Do you always apply this same logical mind with scientist therioes?

Yes because of people like you.

Yes He did at first place at the garden of eden but human misuse the opportunity.

It's just a simple test the way you can test your child, friends e.t.c just to have more trust in them.

He didn't create devil, He created Moring Star but pride change the name to DEVIL. Everything that happened between God and Moring star(now devil) happening today between father & his children, Boss & junior staff, pastor & memebers, friend to friends, King & servant e.t.c

You all need Jesus for the life to come.
blunt answers with ZERO REASONING.
always running in circles...
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 6:22am On Apr 05, 2013

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by swaggzo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
I'm un following this topic. I still love my Christian God and I don't wanna break my connection with him.

and my dear unbelievers.. no one should force you to belive in what you dont understand.. or rather in what you don't wanna believe in. certainly we all gonna die.. That's when we'll see the truth. bye
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 5:54am On Apr 06, 2013
swaggzo: I'm un following this topic. I still love my Christian God and I don't wanna break my connection with him.

and my dear unbelievers.. no one should force you to belive in what you dont understand.. or rather in what you don't wanna believe in. certainly we all gonna die.. That's when we'll see the truth. bye

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ahasuerus:
Who said anyone is trying to get to any sky Daddy?
keep denying reality...i cannot convince you. But something is about to happen in this world. You cannot deny the power of God. Yup. He still works
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Pyrrho:
God still has enemies? Is he nt all-loving?
yes he is. The bible commands us to love our enemies. Am nt talking religion. Am talking life, fact, power. I experience Gods power as his child. You cant deny Gods power. Stop looking at others and look at your own life. Stop trying to find faults...time is running out.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
ezme:

So its God's will for some to have evrything and others nothing?
God did not create suffering, everythin God created on earth was good. Its mans sin that brought suffering, sickness and death to this world, and jesus is the saviour of this world.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=cyrexx][/quote]please find and watch the film-the encounter. It answers all your questions
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Chibuebem: please find and watch the film-the encounter. It answers all your questions

Lol. I have the movie as well as several other similar movies. The movie even starred Jaci Velasquez, one of my favourite rock artistes.

The movie is just what it is- a movie. It doesnt answer these questions.

Thanks, though.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
cyrexx:

Lol. I have the movie as well as several other similar movies. The movie even starred Jaci Velasquez, one of my favourite rock artistes.

The movie is just what it is- a movie. It doesnt answer these questions.

Thanks, though.

lol....what was the movie about?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Logicboy is BACK!!!

YAY!

I miss you,bro. I hope all is well. I sent you a PM sometimes ago.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....what was the movie about?

Its about how Jesus appeared as a man to several folks in a bar, including an atheist,and tries to answer some of their questions/solve their problems.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by ezme(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
Chibuebem: God did not create suffering, everythin God created on earth was good. Its mans sin that brought suffering, sickness and death to this world, and jesus is the saviour of this world.
I believe the devil is a creation of the Christian God
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
ezme:
I believe the devil is a creation of the Christian God
God created him perfect, he just chose to fall into sin, like we all do.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
cyrexx:
Logicboy is BACK!!!

YAY!

I miss you,bro. I hope all is well. I sent you a PM sometimes ago.

Logicboy01@ gmail.com...........i am also on bb

All is cool.....missed u guys as well. Thanks bro
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by deezzle(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2013
Chibuebem: God did not create suffering, everythin God created on earth was good. Its mans sin that brought suffering, sickness and death to this world, and jesus is the saviour of this world.

Check your bible!

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by frank317: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2013
Chibuebem: God created him perfect, he just chose to fall into sin, like we all do.

no vex... do u know what perfect means? if he was perfect how then did he chose to fall into sin? sad
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
Cultured: The problem with Atheists is that they lack proper words to defined their spiritual worldview . However , religious belief system proponents , especially the Christians and Muslims are not helping matters since in their context , they portrays God as one with rival and vengeance , thus given the Atheist room to see no reason in believing that He truly exist . God has no rival , Satan only exist in the figment of the religious faithfuls .

God exist . He is Just ( Variant ) . He's unitary supreme being . He's the Alpha and Omega .One with Him is majority . I am a freethinking mystic .
weed talks
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Just when you think you've heard it all..

pmc01: If there was no God or we are independent of God's influence, why don't we have the liberty to choose when we will die?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2013
Why do homos hide behind atheism?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada: Why do homos hide behind atheism?

ask the christian homos in the catholic and evangelist churches that have been exposed as hypocrites
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

ask the christian homos in the catholic and evangelist churches that have been exposed as hypocrites
U hv not answered my question
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
U hv not answered my question

You still dont realise how foolish your question is~?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

You still dont realise how foolish your question is~?
u hv not answered d question wc makes u a homo
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
u hv not answered d question wc makes u a homo

Ur fada

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ur fada
He's very proud of his son who walks in the way of the Lord
But ur father is highly disappointed in the mess u have become

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada: Why do homos hide behind atheism?
Because that's where they belong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.