Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (27960 Views)

Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cold(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2013
http://www.gaychristian.net
http://www.gaychristian101.com/
There are gays everywhere. Christians & Muslims being their usual disingenuous & hypocritical selves would of course deny this. But you aint fooling no one
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2013
cold: http://www.gaychristian.net
http://www.gaychristian101.com/
There are gays everywhere. Christians & Muslims being their usual disingenuous & hypocritical selves would of course deny this. But you aint fooling no one
There is no such thing as christian gay ,you can't be evenly yoked with healthens. God never created gayism the devil instilled it into the society
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
There is no such thing as christian gay ,you can't be evenly yoked with healthens. God never created gayism the devil instilled it into the society

What else did the Devil do?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:

What else did the Devil do?
He stripped atheists of their Faith and made them dumb and blind
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
He stripped atheists of their Faith and made them dumb and blind

All this by God's permission?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:

All this by God's permission?
No test is greater .God permits only when the choice to be made is be learned from n to know His worth. He gave us free will but to acknowledge our Creator
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
No test is greater .God permits only when the choice to be made is be learned from n to know His worth. He gave us free will but to acknowledge our Creator
Lol. What's freewill? Doesn't God know everything we'll do, infact God's omniscientn right? Which means he knows EXACTLY what we'll do even before we do them.. So tell me, if you know your kid will DIE by eating poison, will you leave poison in his room?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol. What's freewill? Doesn't God know everything we'll do, infact God's omniscientn right? Which means he knows EXACTLY what we'll do even before we do them.. So tell me, if you know your kid will DIE by eating poison, will you leave poison in his room?
God know many things that will happen to you in a single case,you r to make a choice out of the multiple outcome
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
God know many things that will happen to you in a single case,you r to make a choice out of the multiple outcome
Lol, then he's NOT omniscient. He knows not only how many options I have, he also knows which one I'll pick.. even before I pick... That's OMNISCIENCE.. my friend..

He knows I have A,B,C roads and he also knows I'll take B. before I even do it.. so where comes the freewill? I must act according to his knowledge..

Just dwell on this a bit.

Then.. think about Lucifer (morning star, bringer of light) and think about God...

then go through this thread if possible.. I once visited hell, you know?
https://www.nairaland.com/1093829/yahwehs-real-vision-hell
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol, then he's NOT omniscient. He knows not only how many options I have, he also knows which one I'll pick.. even before I pick... That's OMNISCIENCE.. my friend..

He knows I have A,B,C roads and he also knows I'll take B. before I even do it.. so where comes the freewill? I must act according to his knowledge..

Just dwell on this a bit.

Then.. think about Lucifer (morning star, bringer of light) and think about God...

then go through this thread if possible.. I once visited hell, you know?
https://www.nairaland.com/1093829/yahwehs-real-vision-hell

You really need to think outta d box,He gave us freewill and knows the outcomes but that where the devil comes in to 'spice' up d drama lol
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
You really need to think outta d box,He gave us freewill and knows the outcomes but that where the devil comes in to 'spice' up d drama lol
I think you are the one who needs to think outside the box.. Who permitted the devil to come in? Was it God too? Would we still have this freewill in heaven? If a heavenly being could abuse freewill even as 2nd in command to God, what do you think humans will do in heaven?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
He's very proud of his son who walks in the way of the Lord
But ur father is highly disappointed in the mess u have become

I can see that you still live in your mom's basement smiley

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

I can see that you still live in your mom's basement smiley
Were u refering to d person u c in d mirror
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:
I think you are the one who needs to think outside the box.. Who permitted the devil to come in? Was it God too? Would we still have this freewill in heaven? If a heavenly being could abuse freewill even as 2nd in command to God, what do you think humans will do in heaven?
Now you r talking! That's why we need to learn to act like heaven residents right from this world by being Christlike
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
Were u refering to d person u c in d mirror

Are you assuming that I am not using a rear view mirror because just like a useless thing, you are behind me. smiley
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
Now you r talking! That's why we need to learn to act like heaven residents right from this world by being Christlike
And Satan didn't learn that? Satan wasn't Christ like? How then did he become 2nd in command? Was that an oversight by God?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Are you assuming that I am not using a rear view mirror because just like a useless thing, you are behind me. smiley

I'm lightyears ahead of u
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:
And Satan didn't learn that? Satan wasn't Christ like? How then did he become 2nd in command? Was that an oversight by God?
you DO know he WAS before he rebelled against is Creator
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
you DO know he WAS before he rebelled against is Creator
So if Satan was Christ like and still rebelled, what hope do humans have? Think, man, think...
If we learn to be Christ like too and get to heaven, the odds are against us, we may end up like Satan...
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:
So if Satan was Christ like and still rebelled, what hope do humans have? Think, man, think...
If we learn to be Christ like too and get to heaven, the odds are against us, we may end up like Satan...

You still miss d point,freewill on earth makes us learn from the mistakes devil made
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:

You still miss d point,freewill on earth makes us learn from the mistakes devil made
Was there freewill in heaven? How could Lucifer, a spirit like God, and 2nd in command to him try to usurp Him?
What makes you so sure you, or the millions of other hungry Chrisitians, won't aspire to do the same? To be in control of that much 'power'?

Remember the Bible says it was a close battle. In fact Lucifer left with about a 3rd of the angels..

Oh boy, think, think, think.. o..
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Proffdada: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:
Was there freewill in heaven? How could Lucifer, a spirit like God, and 2nd in command to him try to usurp Him?
What makes you so sure you, or the millions of other hungry Chrisitians, won't aspire to do the same? To be in control of that much 'power'?

Remember the Bible says it was a close battle. In fact Lucifer left with about a 3rd of the angels..

Oh boy, think, think, think.. o..
I never said there was freewill heaven in fact for us to be eligible we must abide by d rules right from this world. The choice of being in heaven however is liberal
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
I never said there was freewill heaven in fact for us to be eligible we must abide by d rules right from this world. The choice of being in heaven however is liberal
So how/why did Satan rebel? Was that God's plan?

Note that your God says suffer not a witch to live, yet leaves Satan, the cause of evil roaming around the world...
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by mazaje(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nairaland religion section - where the children of God are being smitten with their own swords...

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cold(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
Classic God

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
nairaland section: where those who claim God doesnt exist spend 80% of their lives crying about Him.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cold(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
Very typical

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
davidylan: nairaland section: where those who claim God doesnt exist spend 80% of their lives crying about the foolish actions of His children.

Fixed....
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cold(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
The God of free will indeed

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:

Fixed....

I wonder why... you could simply ignore the "foolish actions" and show us the way to wisdom by your own actions no? absurd.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
davidylan:

I wonder why... you could simply ignore the "foolish actions" and show us the way to wisdom by your own actions no? absurd.

hmm... the US could also ignore Allah's henchmen
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:

hmm... the US could also ignore Allah's henchmen

Meaningless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.