Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,530 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Is It Right To Call Your Ex In Your Present Boy/gilfriends Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Call Your Ex In Your Present Boy/gilfriends Presence (700 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Call Your Ex In Your Present Boy/gilfriends Presence by Korrection(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
My guy wan die say her chic call her ex for him presence..people advice before the guy go die oh...
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex In Your Present Boy/gilfriends Presence by fitzmayowa: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex In Your Present Boy/gilfriends Presence by Popowaa: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
It does not show respect,why should you call the past in the presence of the present?
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex In Your Present Boy/gilfriends Presence by fitzmayowa: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
It all depend on the kind of conversation they are having, she might a good reason for calling him.

BTW, that your friend na learner ooo he wan die because of him gf...if he come catch the girl on top man nko wetin him go do...SMH

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex In Your Present Boy/gilfriends Presence by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
It's plain disrespectful!

No one asks you not to call them or check up on them, but deliberately stepping on his emotions right there and then especially if it's a trivial matter like "calling to say hi" or "calling to check up". Wtf! If you miss him that much, why is he your ex?

And after all these, you still turn around and call a guy insecure, as in, expect him not to feel somehow? Really? Something must be seriously wrong with you!
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex In Your Present Boy/gilfriends Presence by Smartiegurl(f): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Call asin, on phone? Or when you see him passby?
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex In Your Present Boy/gilfriends Presence by Toktee(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Make i hear say my wife call her ex,or her ex call her for what na,i dnt care to know the topic of dizcussion iz not right,she is now a married woman old things have passed away.
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex In Your Present Boy/gilfriends Presence by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Is It Right To Call Your Ex In Your Present Boy/gilfriends Presence by Mynd44: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
That is wrong to a lot of people but seriously I don't see the big deal there. Note when I say I don't, I mean I get that a lot of people might find it annoying but I don't.

Consider if she dated the guy 5 years ago and since then they moved on to become friends does it still become disrespectful?

(1) (Reply)

How Many Pet Name Do You Have For Your Lover? / Opinion On Dating A Virgin At 30 / What Do Men Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.