Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

#4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No (1698 Views)

NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. / Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC / Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by berepiki(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
i passed through basic programme before i got admission in uniport...after paying 50k, uniport is compelling me 2 pay #4,600 for jamb registration number. And if i dont pay, i'l not go for batchB service...
whatx ur take on this? Honestly, i think uniport n other universities are exploiting innocent graduates...universities are suppose to settle jamb for us 2 get reg. number and not we prospective corpers...
Re: #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by mikigen(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
My take is simple! Is that same thing that motivates to undergo the basic program,that will also compell you to pay that #4,600.case closed
Re: #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by berepiki(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
mikigen: My take is simple! Is that same thing that motivates to undergo the basic program,that will also compell you to pay that #4,600.case closed
....plz i need graduates that know what it means 2 do pre-degree programme 2 comment...i dont need outsiders like dis interloper....mtcheeeew
Re: #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
berepiki: ....plz i need graduates that know what it means 2 do pre-degree programme 2 comment...i dont need outsiders like dis interloper....mtcheeeew
And how do you know that he is not a graduate? You started a thread in order to know what others think and solutions to your problem and yet you are rude SMH for you. If you know what is good for you, you better run down to your school and pay the amount for the Jamb regularization fee else you wont be mobilized for N.Y.S.C... sidon here dey para when your mates dey do wetin they know say dem suppose do.

1 Like

Re: #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by mavinkajah(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2013
berepiki: i passed through basic programme before i got admission in uniport...after paying 50k, uniport is compelling me 2 pay #4,600 for jamb registration number. And if i dont pay, i'l not go for batchB service...
whatx ur take on this? Honestly, i think uniport n other universities are exploiting innocent graduates...universities are suppose to settle jamb for us 2 get reg. number and not we prospective corpers...

The honest truth is theuniversity's basic program has no alliance with jamb moreless nysc. It would be futile pushing blames to anyone for this and any other silly plan they have. My sincere advice is go and pay up; nysc might have an invisible deadline for this that is unknown to most universities and when it hits them it would be late not for them but the students who refused to pay on time for this. I just graduated from there too so this is not an advice from an outsider.
PLEASE GO AND PAY UP NOW!
Re: #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 21, 2013
berepiki: i passed through basic programme before i got admission in uniport...after paying 50k, uniport is compelling me 2 pay #4,600 for jamb registration number. And if i dont pay, i'l not go for batchB service...

Boma?
Re: #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by hepheyemmy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2013

I will advice you to go and pay the money asap, i passed through pre-degree too and my school ask us to pay 5k which we did, now my jamb reg number is ready. bro what should be ur priority now is mobilization not the money.
Re: #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by berepiki(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Imanuelle:

Boma?
yap na me be dis...i dey vex 4 dis #4,600 wey person dey pay...itx annoying...i suppose take uniport 2 court jxt dat i want trouble
Re: #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
berepiki: yap na me be dis...i dey vex 4 dis #4,600 wey person dey pay...itx annoying...i suppose take uniport 2 court jxt dat i want trouble

Dude, chillax. Its a small token to pay, some other schools pay 5k, even 6.

D money isn't for uniport, it goes to jamb.
Re: #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by CrazyMan(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
At this junction, the only advice I can give to you is that you pay the money and get yourself a jamb reg number.

If you keep on lamenting over this issue, and refuse to pay, you would not be mobilized for your batch, meaning you'll have to wait till November (batch c) of which you would still have to pay the said amount (N4,600) to your school in order to get mobilized.

So the choice is yours...
Re: #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by berepiki(m): 5:43am On Mar 22, 2013
CrazyMan:
At this junction, the only advice I can give to you is that you pay the money and get yourself a jamb reg number.

If you keep on lamenting over this issue, and refuse to pay, you would not be mobilized for your batch, meaning you'll have to wait till November (batch c) of which you would still have to pay the said amount (N4,600) to your school in order to get mobilized.

So the choice is yours...
no wahala...fanx to everybody here, i appreciate
Re: #4,600(NYSC Non-statutory Fee) For Jamb Reg. No by destinyomoike: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2013
Please adminstrator.Am destiny omoike a student of delta state university and a graduate from the department of social science education, Am having a problem with the payment of jamb revenue regularazation i did not pay because i was having a problem with my first semenster result but i have revolved now please can i go and pay now in the bank so i can be given my Jamb registration number. To enable me go for service by 3rd batch .please i we be expecting a reply to enable me know what to do.Thanks for understanding.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A PPA / NYSC 2017 Batch B PCM Initial Posting To Choice State / Here Is When NYSC 2018 Batch B Call Up Letter Will Be Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.