Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (360312 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2013
bukahands: Abeg I agree with michky and lowisz. Has d grouping been done ? Wen am I expected to drop picks ?

Michky::
Guys, dont you think simpler rules would be better for this tournament? Mehn,all these squaroot, slot raise to power, weekly point etc, is getting more cumbersome o.

lowiz: : Kind of hard understanding this square rOot , and slot five things, I think the rules shud be made more easy, while those monitoring pick shud be the one recording dis on their data base ,morning

3 against
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bose555: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2013
udemzy_udex: horse racing or football betting?
bro how do u lay horse? Is it by odd or what?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by abushman: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2013
akraym:

3 against

hw many for?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2013
bose555: bro how do u lay horse? Is it by odd or what?

I don't do horse racing bro.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2013
abushman:

hw many for?
2 for (I and albecete)
The rules hasn't been enacted, still in its first reading. We need the house members to deliberate.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2013
zenith7:
Please throw more light on the capitalised one above. I'm confused here. Does it mean one week one group?
every group ONE week, refer to rule 8.

Michky::
Guys, dont you think simpler rules would be
better for this tournament? Mehn,all these
squaroot, slot raise to power, weekly point
etc, is getting more cumbersome o.
lowiz::
Kind of hard understanding this square rOot , and slot five things, I think the
rules shud be made more easy, while those
monitoring pick shud be the one recording
dis on their data base ,morning
Please guys, read this rules once more and tell us where u saw square root and slot being raised to any power.

Read them once again.
albacete:

Let me suggest these:

1. A record keeper (volunteer) to adjust our points and possibly fish out discrepancies in any punter's odd or selection (very important). I know a very good site that tells me the odds (1x2, over/under, drawNoBet, etc.) of each match for most major bookies, so hiked odds will be detected and appropriate actions taken against the punter, first offenders will get a warning.

2. Minimum odd will be capped at 1.5 (single or combo)

3. Any market is allowed: DrawNoBet, DoubleChance, 1x2, Over/Under, etc. FOOTBALL ONLY

4. Live in-play NOT allowed. Odds at in-play change rapidly and we can't keep a good record on such odds.

5. Points used to grade punters (rounded to the nearest whole number)
eg 1.55 = 2pts
2.76 = 3pts
2.44 = 2pts
5.59 = 6pts
5.49 = 5pts
(in essence, from .5 and above, ur odd gets rounded to the next whole number).

6. Singles or accumulator ONLY; no Canadian, Goliath, Yankee. In other words, no 3 from 4 or 5 from 7.Keep it simple.

7. Each group to comprise 4 members, and 2 members with the highest points in a week to qualify to the next round.

8. Every group to be given a week (all to run concurrently) to produce 2 qualifiers. Once ur slot is exhausted for the week, any other selection u post will not be recorded until a new week starts (if eventually u scale through).

9. 4 5 slots per week (1 slot for each single/accumulator bet) for all members which can be used at any time of the week (so that u don't give excuses that u were at a job interview the day others were submitting their picks). Sometimes network go carry im wahala come.

10. A bonus slot to be awarded to whoever uses all 4 slots within a week without netting a single loss. smiley

11. A pick cannot be used more than three times. For example, if Michky, Valboy and bukahands have included FC Barcelona in their selections as a home win, I cannot pick FC Barcelona to win (not even DoubleChance or DrawNoBet on FC Barcelona) but i can bet on FC Barcelona to lose or draw and also play other markets like over/under, even/odd etc. Lest we start duplicating picks here.

jasper7, abushman and akraym seems to understand what i am talking about.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bemagnify: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2013
Abeg mak una drop picks and liv dis una tourney!

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2013
This is how its gonna be done:
The previous format of Punter A vs. Punter B will no longer be effective.

Each Group will be made up of *4 or more (dunno upto zenith to decide) punters. Group A as a case study.

Each punter in Group A is entitled to 5 slots (i.e, 5 picks or better still, you could drop 1 pick and multiply your odd outcome by 5, in this you aint allowed to drop picks again since you've exhausted your slot) each Group is given a week (Wednesday to Tuesday) to drop their picks.

This is how far I can go.

As for the odd calculations and recording, leave it for the Record Keepers
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by flxvictory: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Be a Full Member Of The World Wild illuminate, church Of Satan, USA/AFRICA, Are You Into Music, or a Footballer Trying To Grow Your Skills With Professional Clubs In Europe,China,Swedish,Spain, and other Countries in the world, Do You Want To Get Reach And Be Wealthy, The Illuminate is The World Organization To Give You All This Power And Wealth, Join Us, Join Illuminate, Visit www.churchofsatan.yolasite.com,
NO BLOOD SHADE ONLY ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND 80YEARS OF YOUR LIFE LIMIT, THE CHOICE IS YOURS, VISIT THE SITE NOW AND APPLY FOR IT!!
NEXT INITIATION IS HOLDING 14/6/2013, IN NEW YORK CITY/USA, YOU CAN ALSO BE THERE IF YOU APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP,

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2013
akraym: This is how its gonna be done:

Each Group will be made up of *4 or more (dunno upto zenith to decide) punters. Group A as a case study.

Each punter in Group A is entitled to 5 slots (i.e, 5 picks or better still, you could drop 1 pick and multiply your odd outcome by 5, in this you aint allowed to drop picks again since you've exhausted your slot) each Group is given a week (Wednesday to Tuesday) to drop their picks.

Seconded.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2013
flxvictory: Be a Full Member Of The World Wild illuminate, church Of Satan, USA/AFRICA, Are You Into Music, or a Footballer Trying To Grow Your Skills With Professional Clubs In Europe,China,Swedish,Spain, and other Countries in the world, Do You Want To Get Reach And Be Wealthy, The Illuminate is The World Organization To Give You All This Power And Wealth, Join Us, Join Illuminate, Visit www.churchofsatan.yolasite.com,
NO BLOOD SHADE ONLY ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND 80YEARS OF YOUR LIFE LIMIT, THE CHOICE IS YOURS, VISIT THE SITE NOW AND APPLY FOR IT!!
NEXT INITIATION IS HOLDING 14/6/2013, IN NEW YORK CITY/USA, YOU CAN ALSO BE THERE IF YOU APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP,

We don't wanna join, take ur business elsewhere and also get urself a very BIG dictionary.
See ur engrish sef
reach
wild (tamed nko?)
Blood shade (blood office nko?)

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by princeuk21(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2013
flxvictory: Be a Full Member Of The World Wild illuminate, church Of Satan, USA/AFRICA, Are You Into Music, or a Footballer Trying To Grow Your Skills With Professional Clubs In Europe,China,Swedish,Spain, and other Countries in the world, Do You Want To Get Reach And Be Wealthy, The Illuminate is The World Organization To Give You All This Power And Wealth, Join Us, Join Illuminate, Visit www.churchofsatan.yolasite.com,
hungry man who you wan job. lol...... you FOOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2013
ur life is at stake @ odd of 1.01...a.r.s.e h.o.le

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2013
.....Just passing..
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lowisz: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2013
My only advise goes to. D newbies, do not stake on the pick u see in the tonarment ,cos most punters re just relaxing waiting for new season,
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2013
monsuru560: ur life is at stake @ odd of 1.01...a.r.s.e h.o.le

i'll be testing ur system 2day,i believe it is a nice one.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2013
hahaha. BET WON.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2013
na sure bet be dat oo but d life no get value. Imagine staking #100,000 to get an additional #1,000, very poor. It's not worth it.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by THABOSS1: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2013
Abeg make una drop today's pics nau.sowii I can't participate in dis tourney am not just ready yet I win one and lose three a case of three small steps forward one big step back ward.
But am trying out other methods dou.

Need good advice fellow punters.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by tuktudicko(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2013
akraym: This is how its gonna be done:

Makin sense rules
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by abbeycrane: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2013
which of these two africard can i use to save and withdraw on bet365 visa or veve
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2013
From the look of things it seems that indication of interest is no longer in sight. Do i go ahead to conclude and upload the draws?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2013

BLOOD OF JESUS
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by benatex(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2013
DARAMOLA,WHERE R UR PICKZ 4 2Day NAW
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2013
udemzy101:

i'll be testing ur system 2day,i believe it is a nice one.
it working well...bt knw basketball match til 7:00 pm
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by abbeycrane: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2013
some1 should plz should answer me
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by marlockj: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2013
Pls d Big J is interested.Α̲̅♍ game.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lowisz: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2013
When is the kick off time and date for this tonarment stuff
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2013
zenith7: From the look of things it seems that indication of interest is no longer in sight. Do i go ahead to conclude and upload the draws?
how many contestants in all? 12:00 noon is just an hour away, let's be a bit patient. I would suggest a maximum of 4 members per group, d best 2 to emerge each week.

If no volunteer is forthcoming, i will take up d role.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2013
zenith7: From the look of things it seems that indication of interest is no longer in sight. Do i go ahead to conclude and upload the draws?
the green light is on
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2013
albacete: If no volunteer is forthcoming, i will take up d role.

Go ahead, you gat my support. So could you compile the rules again, cus the tournament starts tomorrow

My blood dey hot

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.