Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (359117 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2013
FAITHSFI:

do you how mean some punters here are dogs. be straight forward. because I no what's eating. u up. u sent me a private message and I intentionally ignore it because am not someone that's here to make friendship with people online.

if i was d person that called someone a dog here brainless idoi.t like you would be d one o start attacking me. maybe others think you are d mod or d Rep. of this forum that's why u say whatever and they hail you for ur foolishness.

for you to have sent an email to me seeking my partnership mean u no I have what you can never get in this business.

I allow that jealousy to ride you as long as you leave. amen
Trying to arm-twist my post into insinuating that am calling everyone "DOG" is just plain childish. Look, everyone already knows who i've been refering to as "dog with rabbies" since you began your tantrums against me last season. Boy, stop changing the direction of our attention. YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO REGULARLY USING YOUR ANTI-RABBIES PRESCRIPTION IMMEDIATELY. Your rabbies infection is clearly getting the better of your brain, believe me. The way you bark at everyone is proof. With you bad bloud, you've chased away pro-punters like Rabonni and the rest. You even took a swipe at AkinAlabi which would have resulted in Godknowswhat, if not for my timely intervention. You're a dog that's not fit to be amongst Men. Besides, i have NEVER sent a single notification to absolutely anyone on this thread Except you (plus i even said it openly on this thread as soon as i sent you the emails) and never will!! Instead, i have been of help to punters here by replying their important notifications and messages as i receive them. I SO DO NOT NEED ANY PARTNER TO CONTINUE TO WRECK THE BOOKIES. MOSTESPECIALLY NOT WITH A HUNGRY PUNTER LIKE YOU.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
I HEREBY THROW A PUBLIC CHALLENGE TO YOU ON THE FOLLOWING AVENUES: (1) DROP THE EMAIL I SENT YOU AND SHOW US WHERE I ASKED FOR YOUR PARTNERSHIP. (2) DROP A PHOTO OF YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE AND LETS SEE WHO THE BIGGER PUNTER IS. LOOK upset OR WHATEVER THAT YOUR DIRTY GUTTER NAME IS, YOU ARE A FAILURE IN THIS BUSINESS. A KOBO-KOBO PUNTER WOULD BE A MORE BEFITTING DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DESPICABLY PATHETIC & HAZARDOUSLY MISERABLE LIFE.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Onuels(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
'There is a saying that big Dogs don't bark they only growl' its amazing why guys dat claim to big large in the business waste useful time barking like ducks when there is a lot of many out there to be made. If u made money, na ur pocket u make am for. For the serious cheifs in the house Abeg men need ur games for today. I hail @bukahand I sent u a msg. Pls get back at me.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Onuels: 'There is a saying that big Dogs don't bark they only growl' its amazing why guys dat claim to big large in the business waste useful time barking like ducks when there is a lot of many out there to be made. If u made money, na ur pocket u make am for. For the serious cheifs in the house Abeg men need ur games for today. I hail @bukahand I sent u a msg. Pls get back at me.
This is mostlikely upset with another id. Upset, are you this desperate?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Please, anyone who wish(es) to drop any picks or contributé to this thread should do so and not minding the insults and (e)fight that do occur.

@xpset & michky, all this display of hatred/anger won't help atall. One thing in life is; in everything we do, we should always respect the 'real self' of ours. If we do so, no matter the insult we recieve, it would only appear to be just words coming out of one's mouth.
Learn to ignore things/words that won't contribute to your life and always say sorry when you are wrong.
#live a life full of hapiness.
Enjoy your day wisely.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mayowura: Please, anyone who wish(es) to drop any picks or contributé to this thread should do so and not minding the insults and (e)fight that do occur.

@xpset & michky, all this display of hatred/anger won't help atall. One thing in life is; in everything we do, we should always respect the 'real self' of ours. If we do so, no matter the insult we recieve, it would only appear to be just words coming out of one's mouth.
Learn to ignore things/words that won't contribute to your life and always say sorry when you are wrong.
#live a life full of hapiness.
Enjoy your day wisely.
mayowura, dont create a picture of two-fighting here pls. What we have in front of us is a clearly a case of one dog being highly insurbordinative and abusive to everyone else. Now, if you dont want to face the problem, fine. Just stop creating a wrong impression.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by atoyebidaramola(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
teeboy4x: OVER 1.5 GOALS

Liverpool Vs West Ham UTD

Chelsea Vs Sunderland

Queens Park R. Vs Wigan Athletic

Inter Milan Vs Atalanta

Napoli Vs Genoa

Hannover Vs Stuttgart

FC Utrecht Vs Den Haag

Ajax Amsterdam Vs Heracles Almelo

Olhanense Vs Benfica

FC Copenhagen Vs OB Odense

COMBO ANY 5 YOU LIKE
GOODLUCK
@teeboy4x.mr Boom hwf
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by aieo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
#gosh this thread Ω̴α wa ohh! 5picks, 20quarels" are we moving forward at all?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
im kinda lost. I thought mr michky was the good guy... Or is it someone using his name to throw insults?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ural win (Russia) odds 1.44
Porto win 1.40
Manu vs mancity BTtS 1.61

GOodluck

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
deebrain: im kinda lost. I thought mr michky was the good guy... Or is it someone using his name to throw insults?
My broda, its still me o. Obviously, you are new to the thread. Its just sad the way things have turned. Since season 3 i've had my hands soiled from tugs of war like this. What's gotten me thus far has been blunt punters who decided to abandoned the fence and stood by what's right. Unfortunately such punters are fast becoming less visible on the thread these days. SAD. Issue is, one dog keeps insulting everyone else. Now is that good? Should we all just sit and watch as great men are discourged from this thread as a result of one wayward dog's inability to maintain sane manners? You be the judge. At this point though, i believe i've had enough of this. Whether i contribute or not, i've been making my consistent income as a punter and will contine to do so. However, I believe it will be time to repriortise if responses like these persist. I rest my case here.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Michky, I think you should stop, cos you are truly creating an impression of 2 fighting... I remembered when you misunderstand xpset's statement when he said somebody seems to be one of the guys that gat brain, and you came and turn it over, why? Cos you gat beef for him?.... I'm not saying one is right or wrong..... But 2 wrongs can't make a right.... Pls stop calling xpset a dog.
Remember @ michky you are the host of this forum, we respect you and expect you to respect yourself.... We need good punting tips not dogs, rabies, I have this, I have that.....
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mr Mann. Well said. Thanks. I'll make ammends.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
somadila: Tripple ur bank with this 2 games;
Din. Kiev vs Shakhtar from ukraine, over 2.5goals @ 1.85 ended 1:2
Daugava Riga vs Liepajas Metalurgs from latvia, over 2.5goals @1.63 ended 2:1
Total odds 3.01

Goodluck
grin
somadila: Tripple ur bank with this 2 games;
Din. Kiev vs Shakhtar from ukraine, over 2.5goals @ 1.85
Daugava Riga vs Liepajas Metalurgs from latvia, over 2.5goals @1.63
Total odds 3.01

Goodluck
WON grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
#mouth sealed
Back to mission!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
somadila: 2nd bet for today
Combo
Liverpool vs West Ham , 1 @1.32 ended 0:0
Chelsea vs Sunderland , 1 @1.30 ended 2:1
Inter vs Atalanta , Over 1.5 @1.26 ended 3:4
SSC Napoli vs Genoa , 1 @1.35 ended 2:0
Fiorentina vs AC Milan ,Btts @1.67 ended 2:2
Total odds 4.87

Other singles are :
Inter vs Atalanta ,1 @1.72 ended 3:4
Getafe vs Atletico Madrid , 2 @1.98 ended 0:0
Diosgyor vs Videoton FC , 2 @1.61 ended 2:1
Forlì vs Monza , 2 @2.68 ended 0:0
Bellaria Igea M. vs Venezia ,Over 2.5 @2.29 ended 3:1
Orduspor vs Fenerbahce , 2 @1.75 ended 0:2
Monagas SC vs Zamora FC , 2 @2.04 ended 2:3
Yaracuyanos FC vs Anzoategui ,2 @1.95 ended 3:1
Kristiansund BK vs Elverum ,Over 2.5 @1.56 ended 3:1

Goodluck and happy sunday
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by UkwuNnu(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Michky.

Please, let all these rants stop already, its becoming childish.
My people said "a naro adi agbua ayi ara" meaning "two people don't get mad at a time".

Let it slide, I believe you are man enough.

NB: Please, don't bother explaining yourself again, you have mad your point already.....

PEACE!!!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by UkwuNnu(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Michky: Mr Mann. Well said. Thanks. I'll make ammends.

Good one, Just saw this.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
@michky and xpset u guys are not helping us o! Honestly, I consider u guys to be my mentors. You guys should forget any qualms you had and try to put heads 2gether for d benefit of d house. Please.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by aieo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Porto win, cambuur btt, besiktas btt
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by brown3: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
pls i need a help. i played game of double 3, 2 won and 1 lost. Wil they credit me d two game won?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by aieo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
brown3: pls i need a help. i played game of double 3, 2 won and 1 lost. Wil they credit me d two game won?
wat ∂o U mean by double 3? Anyway if its a combo of 3games in 1slip nd 1game lost, dat means u've lost!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
hmm....watchn frm touchline
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by brown3: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
aieo: wat ∂o U mean by double 3? Anyway if its a combo of 3games in 1slip nd 1game lost, dat means u've lost!
i choose 3games, when i want to place d game, i saw something like this. Double3*, treble* and trixie*. Then place it on double* with one dollar but they diducted 3dollar.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by brown3: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
aieo: wat ∂o U mean by double 3? Anyway if its a combo of 3games in 1slip nd 1game lost, dat means u've lost!
i choose 3games, when i want to place d game, i saw something like this. Double3*, treble* and trixie*. Then place it on double3* with one dollar but they diducted 3dollar.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by mollusco: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
brown3: pls i need a help. i played game of double 3, 2 won and 1 lost. Wil they credit me d two game won?

You'll be credited with the odds of the two that you won as a double, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bodilon5(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
As tosag has rightly said @michky and xpset, you guys are our mentor on this forum and I don't think is right for both of you to quarrel with each other. what impression are you guys creating to others coming in? mutual respect should be one of our core value in this house. I don't see any big deal in someone sending a personal mail to another house mate (this forum). we are here to enjoy ourselves and not to rain insultive word on others. let us reciprocal with mutual respect.

thank you all.

God bless this house.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Michky: Dog. You mean i sent you a mail to seek your partnership? Gosh! Why would i wanna do that? You have been a complete failure on this thread. ELARI CHALLENGED YOU TO DISPLAY YOUR ACCOUNT BUT YOU NO FIT. How much you get for account sef. INFACT, I HEREBY CHALLENGE YOU TO DISPLAY YOUR ACCOUNT AND I'LL DISPLAY MINE TOO. You think say to dey aim for brand new car na beans? POOR PUNTER. That's what you are. I remember when you said you didnt see my email. I actually thought you lied. Atleast now i am very sure you didnt receive it like you said because I NEVER MENTIONED PARTNERSHIP IN IT. I CHALLENGE YOU TO POST THE EMAIL ON THIS THREAD. I WILL ALSO POST MINE BECAUSE I STILL HAVE MY COPY INTACT. WAITING!

lol. thank you all and most especially you mickhy.

at least you have also shown you have untreated madness in you. I a have succeeded in forcing words out of your sinking thought and fingers typing here.

so who among us is keeping a cleanshit.? I thank again for foolishly falling for my prey....

pls I wont stop your contract of quoting me. its against d contract terms. but I can sack u anytime idio.t
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by brown3: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
mollusco:

You'll be credited with the odds of the two that you won.
thank u bro they have credited me.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
Michky, tnx for promising to let him be. Let's move on.

The devil is a liar! This thread must NOT be derailed.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by symboss: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
aieo: Porto win, cambuur btt, besiktas btt

sorry am a newbie what do you mean by btt?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Michky: My broda, its still me o. Obviously, you are new to the thread. Its just sad the way things have turned. Since season 3 i've had my hands soiled from tugs of war like this. What's gotten me thus far has been blunt punters who decided to abandoned the fence and stood by what's right. Unfortunately such punters are fast becoming less visible on the thread these days. SAD. Issue is, one dog keeps insulting everyone else. Now is that good? Should we all just sit and watch as great men are discourged from this thread as a result of one wayward dog's inability to maintain sane manners? You be the judge. At this point though, i believe i've had enough of this. Whether i contribute or not, i've been making my consistent income as a punter and will contine to do so. However, I believe it will be time to repriortise if responses like these persist. I rest my case here.

Call me a silent follower of the thread-im not a newbie. I think i joined from d fourth season. I follow yr picks and matured advices. I also follow the person u are now fighting with xpect (is that the correct spelling?). I flow with that his strategy of gradually increasing yr account as u profit from a set of combos-with good wisdom, his strategy really eases investor tension and builds some patience and has helped my bank to grow steadily. The both of u may have yr differences and temper but for the business here, u are both helpful. Dont abuse the priviledge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (529)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.