Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (359977 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
Michky: My broda, its still me o. Obviously, you are new to the thread. Its just sad the way things have turned. Since season 3 i've had my hands soiled from tugs of war like this. What's gotten me thus far has been blunt punters who decided to abandoned the fence and stood by what's right. Unfortunately such punters are fast becoming less visible on the thread these days. SAD. Issue is, one dog keeps insulting everyone else. Now is that good? Should we all just sit and watch as great men are discourged from this thread as a result of one wayward dog's inability to maintain sane manners? You be the judge. At this point though, i believe i've had enough of this. Whether i contribute or not, i've been making my consistent income as a punter and will contine to do so. However, I believe it will be time to repriortise if responses like these persist. I rest my case here.
Michky: Rephrase: Persin wey wear white no sopoz fight with MAD MAN. Hehe. Ok seriously, i know you've advised me thrice to leave the sand for the dog. No more fuss cos i hereby oficially promise the house that i will never exchange any more words with that sick dog. IT is not worth it.
Michky: mayowura, dont create a picture of two-fighting here pls. What we have in front of us is a clearly a case of one dog being highly insurbordinative and abusive to everyone else. Now, if you dont want to face the problem, fine. Just stop creating a wrong impression.
Michky: I HEREBY THROW A PUBLIC CHALLENGE TO YOU ON THE FOLLOWING AVENUES: (1) DROP THE EMAIL I SENT YOU AND SHOW US WHERE I ASKED FOR YOUR PARTNERSHIP. (2) DROP A PHOTO OF YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE AND LETS SEE WHO THE BIGGER PUNTER IS. LOOK upset OR WHATEVER THAT YOUR DIRTY GUTTER NAME IS, YOU ARE A FAILURE IN THIS BUSINESS. A KOBO-KOBO PUNTER WOULD BE A MORE BEFITTING DESCRIPTION OF YOUR DESPICABLY PATHETIC & HAZARDOUSLY MISERABLE LIFE.
If after all these, you don't see the slightest reason to apologise, then our problem is more than expected
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by hisswagness: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
I fink ur finally ignored him because u dint av d ansa 2 his question...whch was d ip ish... I jst hope d whole tin wil stop
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
FAITHSFI:

I think you are also mickhy hiding in another ID. fo.olish mickhy come out and face me here am back for u. what u have is a snail brain
are you apologising or not? but I will really appreciate it if you apologise. Take the bold step please. surprise everybody here
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
malachi2uk: Where is micky

Kikikikiki,make una tell say xpet no dey again oh

yhe foo.l cannot stand me. he was ranting while I was under ban. come challenge me
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
I personaly want to apologise to whoever thinks I have wronged him/her. I might not know it, you might just have ignored my posts. I am sincerely sorry.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bekky1: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hmmmm na waoh
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
bekky1: Hmmmm na waoh
no be small wa. na WAoh. me sef don tire
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bekky1: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
FAITHSFI:

don't let me start with you. idoi.t like u when your fool.ish host mickhy called me scam and laying I was Mal it didn't occur to u to ask him why he called me a scam. you must be very stupi.d to have mentioned me since you don't have common sense on how to handle sensitive issues.

you must have been brought up from d orphanage

Blood of God u guys should watch ur tongues, this world is just a number. Just acting like females, enjoy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7: ON BEHALF OF THE GREAT PUNTERS ON THIS PAGE. I WANT TO LET IT BE KNOWN THAT ANYBODY WHO TRIES OR SUPPORT ANYBODY WHO TRIES TO DERAIL THIS THREAD. WILL BE BANNED FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR. IF YOU WANT TO TEST AND SEE IF THE GREAT PUNTERS HERE HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO IT. JUST TRY DERAILING THIS THREAD. NO TANTRUMS FROM ANYBODY HERE WILL BE TOLERATED. AND TO BRING PEACE HERE I WANT MICHKY TO APOLOGISE TO XPSET FOR CALLING HIM A SCAM. AND XPSET/MALACHI SHOULD APOLOGISE TO THE HOUSE, FOR INSULTING MOST OF US. THIS IS ME, DECLARING AMNESTY AND PROPOSING PEACE. BUT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO BIG TO APOLOGISE, THEN YOU ARE TOO BIG FOR THIS THREAD. I'LL ADVICE YOU TO LEAVE AND FORM YOUR OWN. JUST BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS THREAD WAS HERE BEFORE US AND IT WILL BE HERE AFTER US I just want to let you guys know that I have deep respect for both Michky and Xpset. I like both of them for different reasons. (and I know many people here too) and it would pain me deeply if we lose anyone. but if this continues, the thread has to cut their losses and move on. for the common good of the colony grin

i can only apologize to the house. but I will always face mickhy to proof me a scam and why he also say am mal
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
i shakehead for this thread. what are the moderators waitin for? this thread no longer serve the purpose it's meant for. SMH.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by gabmedia: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
@faithful, pls calm down, u can noticed jasper and everybody here is trying our best to sort out everything amicably. pls let brotherly love continues. PEACE
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
FAITHSFI:

jas. u are so fool of magot crippling on your brain. so you can use ur leprosy fingers to talk trash at dis stage. when u and mickhy were making fool of urself here enjoying spoiling my name as scam it never occur to u that u are killing the thread? abi.

I stand against anyone not doing d right thing.

people like you will remain were u are because u can't stand the pressure of saying the truth once its spotted
chai.. it's such a pity. As much as I want you to stay. the only thing keeping you here is because, it's not a decision I'll make on my own to ban you for one year. the house has to agree on it. If and when we vote on the issue. we get majority that wants you gone. you'll be so gone before you can press the enter key on your keyboard. Do you want to bet your money on it?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
FAITHSFI:

oho? but when u say am mal it didn't occur to u that u are brainless? u are d father of foll.ish mickhy thats why u are backing him
Anybody wit a functioning brain would know dat u're malachi. dumbass.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7:
chai.. it's such a pity. As much as I want you to stay. the only thing keeping you here is because, it's not a decision I'll make on my own to ban you for one year. the house has to agree on it. If and when we vote on the issue. we get majority that wants you gone. you'll be so gone before you can press the enter key on your keyboard. Do you want to bet your money on it?

lol abeg no vex am just seeing ur other post which I apologized am sori. but I dey wait for mickhy.

but am not afraid if am voted out of here. lai lai I wont be.

he shouldnt run away from d competition he organised just because am back to face him to me a scam and also proof am mal..

I respect people but I don't fear or support bad ideals
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
Anybody wit a functioning brain would know dat u're malachi. dumbass.

u had beta stay off me. since u are d dumpest here proof am mal. ido.it
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by wemicoal(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
Nna wat iz all diz na
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
There comes a time when sanitation has to be done to bring good to a thread. And that time has been long over due. The footballing season is almost over and we are yet to achieve half the potential of this thread if we have worked together as one. But how can we work together when every 2 days, we have an e-fight, that distracts all the good people on this thread and consume our precious pages. I am ready to make money this year. I don't know if you are? If we want to make out something this year, we can. we need to make a decision, and we must make it fast.

Option1: Leave here and start a new thread that will be free of trolls, insects and cockroaches(as mr drizzy suggested)
Option2: We can sanitize this thread (ban all defaulters) and see if we can salvage what is left of this season
Option3: We can continue with the way things are and hope things change

If we go for option1, somebody has to open a new thread, and we have to vote somebody in
If we go for option2, we have to nominate people that have defaulted(with proof). then we'll vote them IN or OUT (big brother things)
If we go for option3, we'll just continue enjoying the tantrums and insults. cheers.
I personally don't have a problem with any of the options.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
FAITHSFI:

lol abeg no vex am just seeing ur other post which I apologized am sori. but I dey wait for mickhy.

but am not afraid if am voted out of here. lai lai I wont be.

he shouldnt run away from d competition he organised just because am back to face him to me a scam and also proof am mal..

Okay, so if Michky apologises, will everything be normal in the thread?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
FAITHSFI:

Can u nw c why i said u're unintelligent and a fool? U jus attackd jasper7 without reading his prev post (a post dat is on d same page) Mayb u read it bt couldn't undastand wat he meant
FAITHSFI:

u had beta stay off me. sense u are dumpest proof am mal. ido.it
I won't stay off u and yur moniker. as a matter of fact i will kip hauntin u down until u show some respect to everyone in this thread.
Nincompoop
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
Can u nw c why i said u're unintelligent and a fool? U jus attackd jasper7 without reading his prev post (a post dat is on d same page) Mayb u read it bt couldn't undastand wat he meant I won't stay off u and yur moniker. as a matter of fact i will kip hauntin u down until u respect to everyone in this thread.
Nincompoop
Bros E don do na. we dey try resolve the wan wey happen, you dey try start anoda one. Please, for the sake of all things bright and beautiful
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7: Bros E don do na. we dey try resolve the wan wey happen, you dey try start anoda one. Please, for the sake of all things bright and beautiful
Ok bros, i don hear. Bt warn dat xpset/malachi not to cross my path again or i wil make dis thread unbearable for him.
I respect ur decision and hereby, apologise to u, micky (for calin him a failure), to xpset/malachi and to everyone in this thread.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
Ok bros, i don hear. Bt warn dat xpset/malachi not to cross my path again or i wil make dis thread unbearable for him.
I respect ur decision and hereby, apologise to u, micky (for calin him a failure), to xpset/malachi and to everyone in this thread.
Thanks bro. You have acted like a real Man.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by gabmedia: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ jasper 7, nice job dude, u ve my support anytime bro
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7: ON BEHALF OF THE GREAT PUNTERS ON THIS PAGE. I WANT TO LET IT BE KNOWN THAT ANYBODY WHO TRIES OR SUPPORT ANYBODY WHO TRIES TO DERAIL THIS THREAD. WILL BE BANNED FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR. IF YOU WANT TO TEST AND SEE IF THE GREAT PUNTERS HERE HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO IT. JUST TRY DERAILING THIS THREAD. NO TANTRUMS FROM ANYBODY HERE WILL BE TOLERATED. AND TO BRING PEACE HERE I WANT MICHKY TO APOLOGISE TO XPSET FOR CALLING HIM A SCAM. AND XPSET/MALACHI SHOULD APOLOGISE TO THE HOUSE, FOR INSULTING MOST OF US. THIS IS ME, DECLARING AMNESTY AND PROPOSING PEACE. BUT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO BIG TO APOLOGISE, THEN YOU ARE TOO BIG FOR THIS THREAD. I'LL ADVICE YOU TO LEAVE AND FORM YOUR OWN. JUST BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS THREAD WAS HERE BEFORE US AND IT WILL BE HERE AFTER US I just want to let you guys know that I have deep respect for both Michky and Xpset. I like both of them for different reasons. (and I know many people here too) and it would pain me deeply if we lose anyone. but if this continues, the thread has to cut their losses and move on. for the common good of the colony grin

now u talk lyk a man...u juz viewd your opinion sittin on d fence..kudos
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
valboy20:

now u talk lyk a man...u juz viewd your opinion sittin on d fence..kudos
gabmedia: @ jasper 7, nice job dude, u ve my support anytime bro

I see you my brodas. Letz wait and see if God will touch the heart of the Great men here
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
O ma se o!
Brainy02, am waiting bro!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
Did i mention any network? yur problem is dat u hav a low level of understandin dats why u attackd most people in this thread. Oh yes!!! i know u can exhaust my 3.23gig under 12hrs because u av nothing doing on the internet, just posting nonsense and abuses. What else would u do when you don't ve a job. I knw u are Xpset and everyone is now aware of dat. Can't u be man enough to admit it? U ar nothin bt a fool. u, ur late parents and ur siblings ar all fools.
God punish u.

What are u doin here since you have a job,I won't talk much here u re yet 2 be where I am now ofcox if u will still be alive to reach that level...like xpet said;u are the dumpest punter here,u think you can exhaust mb on mobile forum like NL talk more of GB...Foo.l!
I don't av work but I can feed ur family for 1year (joke aside) because ur parents are late doesn't mean oda people's own re late too.

ISHI MONKEY
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
hisswagness: I fink ur finally ignored him because u dint av d ansa 2 his question...whch was d ip ish... I jst hope d whole tin wil stop

exactly ma totz...michky started all these...he bcame mute wen he knw that malachi's programin skillz tramplez his..he cnt show us d screenshot of hw he claimd to unmask malachi's i.p...he faild to prov to d house y xpset ix a scam...wen his lying skillz faild him, he retorted to bin mute on malachi's post claimin itx d best.

michky itz bera u cum n apologize to xpset n co else u aint gona lyk me in dx thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.