Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (360033 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bettermike: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
lowisz: Hmmmmm, @jasper nice one dude, perhaps u shud move on and let every one watch who will be the first to blast the next insultive words,then every single punter / newbie / guess shud be oblige to click the report button, hence the past should be forgoten,and let's keep our fingers. Cross, how ever we shudnt forget that nairaland. Has a high reputation with google search engine,those who are computer literate knows what that means ,ur comment are online on google 24/7 so watch wat u say to your fellow man, I think it time for most people to grow up in this thread, stay bless guys. Till some other time. Mate
That's all. REPORT ANY INSULTIVE POST. NO MORE DERAILING. Waiting for picks jare. Ah, finally. FRESH AIR. We are one.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Am just fieling this thread jare!
This ma nairaland lounge. My bet is about to win jare
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lowisz: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
@jasper and every one reading, I still feel the best way to make gud income is throu unity, I once mentioned this some time ago, tournament is not. The best way to bring punters together, instead it will bring about disunity, the best way is every. One workin togerther, and I made it cleared that 3 to 5 strong punters shud be appointed , I mean the real. Good ones, every tuesday and saturday each one of them shud. Drop an accurate pick with low odd of atleast 1.17 or upto 1.50 , it shud be accurate pick of e.g double chance 1x or 12, or over 1.5, or handicab +2 or +1, and this particular game of the punter should be called my banker of the day, when three punters who are gud and each one of them. Drop one game like that makin a total of 3 or 5 pick from the 3 to 5 punters,then such pick shud be accumulated by newbies oor fellow punters in the group, which I know wud give us a total of 2.00 or 1.80 odd, imagine if we keep hitting success like that, also believe that will grow the unity in the thread, leave u guys to think about what I just said,it could really. Help the group

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
we need to get through this b4 weekend i see a lot of money to be made

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by gabmedia: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
Yea I agree, we need to fast, pls jasper, xpset, bukahand, lowisz, ukwu unu, zenith and co should do arrange something better before weekend
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
lowisz: @jasper and every one reading, I still feel the best way to make gud income is throu unity, I once mentioned this some time ago, tournament is not. The best way to bring punters together, instead it will bring about disunity, the best way is every. One workin togerther, and I made it cleared that 3 to 5 strong punters shud be appointed , I mean the real. Good ones, every tuesday and saturday each one of them shud. Drop an accurate pick with low odd of atleast 1.17 or upto 1.50 , it shud be accurate pick of e.g double chance 1x or 12, or over 1.5, or handicab +2 or +1, and this particular game of the punter should be called my banker of the day, when three punters who are gud and each one of them. Drop one game like that makin a total of 3 or 5 pick from the 3 to 5 punters,then such pick shud be accumulated by newbies oor fellow punters in the group, which I know wud give us a total of 2.00 or 1.80 odd, imagine if we keep hitting success like that, also believe that will grow the unity in the thread, leave u guys to think about what I just said,it could really. Help the group

gbam...well said..let evry sure punter drop hiz 1 game banker...wen 3 or 4 bankerz are accumulated...bookiez will beg....letz try n see hw it goez
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
sanity has returned to the house. O satan, where is thy sting? God bless the person (jasper) that did this.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Cashflow1987: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
My ogas at d top,i hail o... abeg as una knw,if elephants dey fight na grass dey suffer.oga mickhy,abeg just say sori make dis matter end. E be lyk say na me dey suffer dis una fyt cos its derailing. Abeg let d cash kip flowing
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
abeg, who dem dey ban like this? 3 bans in less than 5 mins. do you want to test the peace on this thread? grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
lowisz: @jasper and every one reading, I still feel the best way to make gud income is throu unity, I once mentioned this some time ago, tournament is not. The best way to bring punters together, instead it will bring about disunity, the best way is every. One workin togerther, and I made it cleared that 3 to 5 strong punters shud be appointed , I mean the real. Good ones, every tuesday and saturday each one of them shud. Drop an accurate pick with low odd of atleast 1.17 or upto 1.50 , it shud be accurate pick of e.g double chance 1x or 12, or over 1.5, or handicab +2 or +1, and this particular game of the punter should be called my banker of the day, when three punters who are gud and each one of them. Drop one game like that makin a total of 3 or 5 pick from the 3 to 5 punters,then such pick shud be accumulated by newbies oor fellow punters in the group, which I know wud give us a total of 2.00 or 1.80 odd, imagine if we keep hitting success like that, also believe that will grow the unity in the thread, leave u guys to think about what I just said,it could really. Help the group
I agree with you. 2 good heads will always be better than one. Let's work on whatever promotes peace on this thread. Jahbless
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
tomorrows bet

hull city 1.40
borussia monchelgbach DNB 1.61

total odds 2.25

goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
I think itx tym for me 2 leave the thread,gat a lot of tinx 2 tidy up...will be showing up as a visiting punter grin

Will miss everybody.

Make una no fight oh

Will join u guys again...maybe by next season
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
I really love this thread, I like the events... Lol.. I respect you Xpset, and I wanna advise that as you have let ish to rest now.... Pls, just come in here with good tips, make contributions, help with questions, no take anything personal....
Malachi pls take tins easy, Jasper weldone, everybody... One love! I wanna believe we are all here for updates, its a thread.... No one is an Island, we want to have more ideas..
Michky be big boi, Xpset is a big boi, Malachi, Jasper, Bukahands, Mayowura, Ukwu -Unu. *hope I gat the spelling.* and all of us here be big boi, let's respect one another for that...
Abeg when I pick double chance btw two teams, what result do I expect.... Either team wins?? Pls I need info.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mr. Mann:
I really love this thread, I like the events... Lol.. I respect you Xpset, and I wanna advise that as you have let ish to rest now.... Pls, just come in here with good tips, make contributions, help with questions, no take anything personal....
Malachi pls take tins easy, Jasper weldone, everybody... One love! I wanna believe we are all here for updates, its a thread.... No one is an Island, we want to have more ideas..
Michky be big boi, Xpset is a big boi, Malachi, Jasper, Bukahands, Mayowura, Ukwu -Unu. *hope I gat the spelling.* and all of us here be big boi, let's respect one another for that...
Abeg when I pick double chance btw two teams, what result do I expect.... Either team wins?? Pls I need info.

bro u na bigger boy

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Cashflow1987: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mr. Mann, it means d match must not end in draw i.e one of the teams must win for u to profit

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mr. Mann:

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Cashflow1987: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Cashflow1987: Mr. Mann, it means d match must not end in draw i.e one of the teams must win for u to profit
my ogas at d top,i hope i am corect? Make i no mislead my oga Mr.mann.
I be learner stil

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
Cashflow1987: Mr. Mann, it means d match must not end in draw i.e one of the teams must win for u to profit
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
bukahands:

bro u na bigger boy

I will be bigger boi when I start to dey put wining tips here like u..... Lolx... Me b your boi na.... Respect!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by mrdrizzy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mr. Mann:
yes.meaning u eliminated d draw

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
mr.drizzy:
yes.meaning u eliminated d draw
Thank you sir
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lowisz: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mr. Mann:

It depends on the type of double chance. , e.g 1x or 2x means. Win or draw, while double chance 12 mearns both team must not draw, there has to be a winner between both of them

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by hustla(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
Real Madrid - Betis
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.1

Barcelona - Levante
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.07

Fulham - Arsenal
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.23

Sunderland - Everton
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.29

Marseille - Brest
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.17

Hannover 96 - Bayern Munich
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.23

Borussia Dortmund - Mainz 05
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.18

Combo bets

Standart combo (odds: 3.17)

planet of bets...

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
Degerfors 2 vs 1 Jonkopings
Over2.5
Odds: 1.8 WON
Club Brugge 3 vs 4 Waregem
Over2.5
Odds: 1.67 WON
Total odds: 3.00
Goodluck to myself and anyone following.
BET WON
All thanks to God
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
weekend double
ARSENAL DNB
BAYERN DNB
DORTMUND DNB
BARCA WIN

TOTAL ODDS 2.26

GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lowisz: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
hustla: Real Madrid - Betis
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.1

Barcelona - Levante
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.07

Fulham - Arsenal
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.23

Sunderland - Everton
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.29

Marseille - Brest
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.17

Hannover 96 - Bayern Munich
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.23

Borussia Dortmund - Mainz 05
double chance
Not a draw
Odds 1.18

Combo bets

Standart combo (odds: 3.17)

planet of bets...

Hmmmm u taking good advantage. Of double chance 12, just as sweet and easy as it sound ,it can also be a big disaster,cos some games usually end up as. A draw
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
lowisz:

Hmmmm u taking good advantage. Of double chance 12, just as sweet and easy as it sound ,it can also be a big disaster,cos some games usually end up as. A draw

I tot so too
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by UkwuNnu(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sanity is back finally!!!

Good job Jasper and all who tried to broker peace here.

@MR. MAN it's Ukwu_nnu. Thanx for he compliments.

NOTE: Am here to make money, don't know about U!!!!!!

ITS ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS!!!

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
...still searching for mid-night game to place jareh, and now that the m.od has ba/nned as many ppl it/s/he could nkor..wkend go dry be that o>> @burkhand et al, see you soon jor.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by onyxo76(m): 5:24am On Apr 19, 2013
been a while i dropped some picks...

1. Czech Republic,Division 1

Plzen - FK Pribram Plzen to win.odds 1.30

2. England,Championship

Hull City -Bristol City Under 3.5 goals. odds 1.44

3.Netherlands,Eredivisie,

Ajax - Heerenveen Ajax to win.odds 1.20

Singles and combo.
Lovely weekend to you all.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by funkyjms: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2013
bukahands: weekend double
ARSENAL DNB
BAYERN DNB
DORTMUND DNB
BARCA WIN

TOTAL ODDS 2.26

GOODLUCK

pls...how does this draw no be works?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.