Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,301 members, 7,850,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (359973 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bettermike: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7:

If after all these, you don't see the slightest reason to apologise, then our problem is more than expected
Jaspe. What exactly are you doing?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
malachi2uk:

What are u doin here since you have a job,I won't talk much here u re yet 2 be where I am now ofcox if u will still be alive to reach that level...like xpet said;u are the dumpest punter here,u think you can exhaust mb on mobile forum like NL talk more of GB...Foo.l!
I don't av work but I can feed ur family for 1year (joke aside) because ur parents are late doesn't mean oda people's own re late too.

ISHI MONKEY
I laugh. U should hav posted this abt 20 mins b4 nw. This thread would hav been hell for u bt i wanna respect jasper7 and everyone in this thread.
@jasper7, warn this guy o.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by kings2all: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Am Sharing This Free Info On How I Made It Online

Get This Free Info Now: http://www.goldwealthreasources.freeinfor.com/
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Please i need support from pals in here to join me in reporting any insultive posts.
I've reported one, more are coming....
if you keep begging anyone to stop, it's just waste of time.
I wish myself goodluck in this.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
like a great man once said on this thread...

"kids everywhere"sad
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mayowura: Please i need support from pals in here to join me in reporting any insultive posts.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7: ON BEHALF OF THE GREAT PUNTERS ON THIS PAGE. I WANT TO LET IT BE KNOWN THAT ANYBODY WHO TRIES OR SUPPORT ANYBODY WHO TRIES TO DERAIL THIS THREAD. WILL BE BANNED FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR. IF YOU WANT TO TEST AND SEE IF THE GREAT PUNTERS HERE HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO IT. JUST TRY DERAILING THIS THREAD. NO TANTRUMS FROM ANYBODY HERE WILL BE TOLERATED. AND TO BRING PEACE HERE I WANT MICHKY TO APOLOGISE TO XPSET FOR CALLING HIM A SCAM. AND XPSET/MALACHI SHOULD APOLOGISE TO THE HOUSE, FOR INSULTING MOST OF US. THIS IS ME, DECLARING AMNESTY AND PROPOSING PEACE. BUT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO BIG TO APOLOGISE, THEN YOU ARE TOO BIG FOR THIS THREAD. I'LL ADVICE YOU TO LEAVE AND FORM YOUR OWN. JUST BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS THREAD WAS HERE BEFORE US AND IT WILL BE HERE AFTER US I just want to let you guys know that I have deep respect for both Michky and Xpset. I like both of them for different reasons. (and I know many people here too) and it would pain me deeply if we lose anyone. but if this continues, the thread has to cut their losses and move on. for the common good of the colony grin

This is what u re expected to do since,anywaysz...nice move

I don't think I insulted anyone here without reasons.If I insulted you,quote my post and I will quote why you deserved that,then the house will judge who's wrong and I promised to apologise if am wrong.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by mrdrizzy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7: There comes a time when sanitation has to be done to bring good to a thread. And that time has been long over due. The footballing season is almost over and we are yet to achieve half the potential of this thread if we have worked together as one. But how can we work together when every 2 days, we have an e-fight, that distracts all the good people on this thread and consume our precious pages. I am ready to make money this year. I don't know if you are? If we want to make out something this year, we can. we need to make a decision, and we must make it fast.

Option1: Leave here and start a new thread that will be free of trolls, insects and cockroaches(as mr drizzy suggested)
Option2: We can sanitize this thread (ban all defaulters) and see if we can salvage what is left of this season
Option3: We can continue with the way things are and hope things change

If we go for option1, somebody has to open a new thread, and we have to vote somebody in
If we go for option2, we have to nominate people that have defaulted(with proof). then we'll vote them IN or OUT (big brother things)
If we go for option3, we'll just continue enjoying the tantrums and insults. cheers.
I personally don't have a problem with any of the options.
i go for 1 seriously haba just take ur time to read from page 10-50 and see the rubbish being said,ppl who are following dis thread(guests that we dnt knw of) have lost huge intrest on dis thread gan,or is it the trending ever day this thread is part of the top trends,and when ppl wonna come to see whats making dis thread more populous they see dis rubbish,(where do u think bekky and co come from,saying nawa),if u guyz wonna keep doing all dis rubbish i will jst unfollow this thread and delete every single post i made,atleast i can keep my name unstained,imagine someone on anoda sect. Saying"are u nt the mr.drizzy on the punting thread where ppl are saying rubbish?" .haba if u guyz dnt knw now beta knw,this thread is rated the worst thread where insults are being harvested,inshort ppl use to come here to learn insults to use elsewhere,anyway i apologies for any uncalled for, bad statement have made on this thread thank you.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bettermike: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lets press the reset button shall we?

Now, what started all these was when mal/xp asked a question and Alickd asked him to ask goggl. I also added my voice to it before all hell was let lose. What did i do wrong to have asked him to ask goggl eh? He then started asking me for challenge and insulting me...bla bla bla.

Let go back a little more. This all started last two seasons when i tried to stop him from insulting everyone anymore. I even blamed Jasp for encouraging his tantrums back then. Am glad Jasp did a u-turn.

In other words, It was xp's insults which i tried to stop in the first place that has resulted in where we are today.

Now, what is the wise thing to do? Open another thread? Well, let me inform you that all these would still continue over there if you do so. I already proferred a solution which is to report who insults any other punter. But Jasp has come to scatter everything once again by asking me to appologise.

Guys, lets use our minds effectively here. Stopping the insults should be most important rightnow. Everyone knows that brokering peace with xp is like postponing dooms day. Lets report anyone who falters. Simple!

Now Jasp., what exactly are you trying to achieve here because i don't understand.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bettermike: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mayowura: Please i need support from pals in here to join me in reporting any insultive posts.

Seconded! Thirdeded!! LETS CLICK THE REPORT BUTTON OF ANYONE WHO INSULTS OTHERS NOW!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
I laugh. U should hav posted this abt 20 mins b4 nw. This thread would hav been hell for u bt i wanna respect jasper7 and everyone in this thread.
God go bless you and your generation. You are proving to be a man of your words. I like that
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by TableLeg(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
What the hell is going on here?!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:

Count yourself lucky that am resuming work 2moro,wanted to show u and ur father (micky) a lesson u guys will never forget.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bettermike: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i go for 1 seriously haba just take ur time to read from page 10-50 and see the rubbish being said,ppl who are following dis thread(guests that we dnt knw of) have lost huge intrest on dis thread gan,or is it the trending ever day this thread is part of the top trends,and when ppl wonna come to see whats making dis thread more populous they see dis rubbish,(where do u think bekky and co come from,saying nawa),if u guyz wonna keep doing all dis rubbish i will jst unfollow this thread and delete every single post i made,atleast i can keep my name unstained,imagine someone on anoda sect. Saying"are u nt the mr.drizzy on the punting thread where ppl are saying rubbish?" .haba if u guyz dnt knw now beta knw,this thread is rated the worst thread where insults are being harvested,inshort ppl use to come here to learn insults to use elsewhere,anyway i apologies for any uncalled for, bad statement have made on this thread thank you.
All you just did here is complain and complain. Everyone is looking for a way forward but you have decided to complain and complain. Anyways lets see how far that will get us. SMH. As for me, am clicking report button under mal and xp.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by mrdrizzy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
bettermike: All you just did here is complain and complain. Everyone is looking for a way forward but you have decided to complain and complain. Anyways lets see how far that will get us. SMH. As for me, am clicking report button under mal and xp.
smh! Too u click he gets banned he opens anoda name he gets banned he opens again,then whats d need for the reporting??
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
bettermike: Lets press the reset button shall we?

Now, what started all these was when mal/xp asked a question and Alickd asked him to ask goggl. I also added my voice to it before all hell was let lose. What did i do wrong to have asked him to ask goggl eh? He then started asking me for challenge and insulting me...bla bla bla.

Let go back a little more. This all started last two seasons when i tried to stop him from insulting everyone anymore. I even blamed Jasp for encouraging his tantrums back then. Am glad Jasp did a u-turn.

In other words, It was xp's insults which i tried to stop in the first place that has resulted in where we are today.

Now, what is the wise thing to do? Open another thread? Well, let me inform you that all these would still continue over there if you do so. I already proferred a solution which is to report who insults any other punter. But Jasp has come to scatter everything once again by asking me to appologise.

Guys, lets use our minds effectively here. Stopping the insults should be most important rightnow. Everyone knows that brokering peace with xp is like postponing dooms day. Lets report anyone who falters. Simple!

Now Jasp., what exactly are you trying to achieve here because i don't understand.

The last time I will quote u concerning this issue

NB: Am not xpet (Get that) and can never be him.

U claimed to stop replying me but we all know the reason is that U don't have any prove where you unmasked my IP and have nothing else to say about it.

CONCLUSION: Jasper is only trying to achieve PEACE here and nothing else,u are the only person that will make him achieve it by simply APOLOGISE to xpset #shekinah#

OBSERVATION: you are now seeing him as an enemy or maybe he's taking side on xpset but that's not true.

MICKY apologise and bring back peace to this thread.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
bettermike: All you just did here is complain and complain. Everyone is looking for a way forward but you have decided to complain and complain. Anyways lets see how far that will get us. SMH. As for me, am clicking report button under mal and xp.

Very funny,u think we don't also have report button too?

That won't stop the problem k
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
bettermike: Lets press the reset button shall we?

I am trying to settle a long dragged conflict. This thing has lasted too long. and the house is divided. some people are saying it's your fault and others are saying it's not. Personally, I don't have a say. But I wasn't happy when you called Xpset names, it's was not right and there is no justification for it. and Xpsets insults on the House (which includes you) right from season4, is not right and there's no justification for it too. saying that we should report insults from now on or ignore people has not worked in the past and will not work because the main root is bad and needs to be treated. painting an uncompleted building will never make the building fine. If and when you both apologise to each other, then we can now start reporting people. because from then on, there should be no basis for insults. But then if it seems that 2 of you cannot co-exist on the same thread. The house has to vote for who they want IN and OUT. and when that's agreed. the person who is voted Out can take his followers and start their own thread. I am sorry but you cannot be the one to take charge of this case, as you are also involved in it. maybe, when you are cleared or voted IN, you can take back your position. If I were you, I'll just resolve this issue once and for all. so that we can continue in progress.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7:
I am trying to settle a long dragged conflict. This thing has lasted too long. and the house is divided. some people are saying it's your fault and others are saying it's not. Personally, I don't have a say. But I wasn't happy when you called Xpset names, it's was not right and there is no justification for it. and Xpsets insults on the House (which includes you) right from season4, is not right and there's is no justification for it too. saying that we should report insults from now on or ignore people has not worked in the past and will not work because the main root is bad and needs to be treated. painting an uncompleted building will never make the building fine. If and when you both apologise to each other, then we can now start reporting people. because from then on, there should be no basis for insults. But then if it seems that 2 of you cannot co-exist on the same thread. The house has to vote for who they want IN and OUT. and when that's agreed. the person who is voted Out can take his followers and start their own thread. I am sorry but you cannot be the one to take charge of these case, as you are also involved in it. maybe, when you are cleared or voted IN, you can take back your position. If I were you, I'll just resolve this issue once and for all. so that we can continue in progress.

Honestly i lyk ya wordz dude....sorry aint a big deal
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bettermike: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
Jaspe. you can see that everything is now back to square 1? I have given the solution which applies to everyone (including me)and now you've dragged us back. A car cannot have two drivers, neither can a ship have two captains. I have profered the solution. Why drag us back na?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bettermike: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7:
I am trying to settle a long dragged conflict. This thing has lasted too long. and the house is divided. some people are saying it's your fault and others are saying it's not. Personally, I don't have a say. But I wasn't happy when you called Xpset names, it's was not right and there is no justification for it. and Xpsets insults on the House (which includes you) right from season4, is not right and there's no justification for it too. saying that we should report insults from now on or ignore people has not worked in the past and will not work because the main root is bad and needs to be treated. painting an uncompleted building will never make the building fine. If and when you both apologise to each other, then we can now start reporting people. because from then on, there should be no basis for insults. But then if it seems that 2 of you cannot co-exist on the same thread. The house has to vote for who they want IN and OUT. and when that's agreed. the person who is voted Out can take his followers and start their own thread. I am sorry but you cannot be the one to take charge of this case, as you are also involved in it. maybe, when you are cleared or voted IN, you can take back your position. If I were you, I'll just resolve this issue once and for all. so that we can continue in progress.
I know you're trying to settle conflict but its not going to work because i will not apologize. What we need is a new law which if broken will attract mass report. The only person that should be voted out should be whoever insults others. I am no party to starting another follower thread. I will never be a party to division which you're trying to cause. The forex thread is no longer as beautiful as it used to be because there's just too many forex threads. Football must not go that way! Jasp., you've got to stop misleading the house! If xp or me cannot abide by the rules, then report us. No division must be allowed! Now, its best you keep your opinions to yourself if you don't have anything better to say. Please i beg you.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dear Great Punters of NairaLand

I am writing to express my sincere/sincerest apologies for my insensitive actions / behaviour / words and disregard.

I realise that my behaviour / oversight / omission was totally inappropriate, inexcusable and disrespectful.

I can only imagine the hurt / distress / embarrassment / awkwardness I have caused to Football thread and the damage that has done to our relationship

I'm very sorry for all that,let's forget the past and forge ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
bettermike: I know you're trying to settle conflict but its not going to work because i will not apologize. What we need is a new law which if broken will attract mass report. That's all.
Everyday new laws. Non is being followed. I just discovered that the reason behind all this is there's is alot of underground unrest within the house. I am not in support of any new laws, untill all boiling blood are down. we are not leading sheep or foo.ls. everybody here has a mind of his own. if we cannot harness the minds to be one. we cannot move the thread forward. i don't get it, Xpset said that if you apologise evrything will be ok and so did the house. Xpset has agreed to apologize, but you don't wanna. I really dont get it. Well I think we have to vote on the matter, since nobody here can just impose laws on other people. The first poll will be thus, THOSE THAT WANT US TO REPORT INSULTIVE POST FROM NOW ON. and THOSE THAT WANT MICHKY AND XPSET TO APOLOGIZE BEFORE WE CARRY ON
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
malachi2uk: Dear Great Punters of NairaLand

I am writing to express my sincere/sincerest apologies for my insensitive actions / behaviour / words and disregard.

I realise that my behaviour / oversight / omission was totally inappropriate, inexcusable and disrespectful.

I can only imagine the hurt / distress / embarrassment / awkwardness I have caused to Football thread and the damage that has done to our relationship

Thank you my broda. God bless you.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bekky1: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
Interesting, time shall tell
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bettermike: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
mr.drizzy:
smh! Too u click he gets banned he opens anoda name he gets banned he opens again,then whats d need for the reporting??
Then we report again till he gets ba.n.ned again. ALready he has used about 3email for 3 different ids. Lets see how many more emails he'd open just to continue insulting fellow punters. Reporting is the only way forward in order to stop insults here. It is long over-due!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
malachi2uk: Dear Great Punters of NairaLand

D£$€aRNeR:
Ok bros, i don hear. Bt warn dat xpset/malachi not to cross my path again or i wil make dis thread unbearable for him.
I respect ur decision and hereby, apologise to u, micky (for calin him a failure), to xpset/malachi and to everyone in this thread.
FAITHSFI:

i can only apologize to the house. but I will always face mickhy to proof me a scam and why he also say am mal
I think we have 3 forthcoming apologies already. From unexpected sources. The people I expected to have apologised long ago without breaking sweat are the ones we are waiting for. Do we really have to lose any of our members here?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bettermike: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7:
Everyday new laws. Non is being followed. I just discovered that the reason behind all this is there's is alot of underground unrest within the house. I am not in support of any new laws, untill all boiling blood are down. we are not leading sheep or foo.ls. everybody here has a mind of his own. if we cannot harness the minds to be one. we cannot move the thread forward. i don't get it, Xpset said that if you apologise evrything will be ok and so did the house. Xpset has agreed to apologize, but you don't wanna. I really dont get it. Well I think we have to vote on the matter, since nobody here can just impose laws on other people. The first poll will be thus, THOSE THAT WANT US TO REPORT INSULTIVE POST FROM NOW ON. and THOSE THAT WANT MICHKY AND XPSET TO APOLOGIZE BEFORE WE CARRY ON
Chei, Jasp, you're obviously new to leadership politics. Is it a must that for us to co-exist, we must be friends? Chei, who give Jasp. the microphone sef? Try telling Nigerians to apologize to one another in order to continue to exist together and see what will happen na. Abeg free this matter joor.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bettermike: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
jasper7:

I think we have 3 forthcoming apologies already. From unexpected sources. The people I expected to have apologised long ago without breaking sweat are the ones we are waiting for. Do we really have to lose any of our members here?
Are you talking about leaving? Just like you and Bukahands didn't show up for the tournament. Has anyone crusified you for that? Abeg free this matter joor!

And in other news...
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
bettermike: Chei, Jasp, you're obviously new to leadership politics. Is it a must that for us to co-exist, we must be friends? Chei, who give Jasp. the microphone sef? Try telling Nigerians to apologize to one another in order to continue to exist together and see what will happen na. Abeg free this matter joor.
bettermike: Are you talking about leaving? Just like you and Bukahands didn't show up for the tournament. Has anyone crusified you for that? Abeg free this matter joor!

And in other news...
so, for your mind we are running a political leadership thread? Please go and practise that political leadership somewhere. Nobody has power here more than anybody. we are all equal. If 2 people agree on somtin it dismantles and nullifies whatever one person has said before. Maybe the people that are interested in being led, should join you in your brigade. we allow you to lead because We wanted you to, and if we want you OUT, you'll be OUT. you don't have monopoly of power, neither are we running an autocratic thread. You cant just make laws because you don't feel like apologizing for your wrong-doings. the fact that you don't think what you did is wrong is in itself disturbing
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by gabmedia: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
for the sake of peace, xpset and michky u both ve my respect till tomorrow but pls we need to move on from here, jasper is trying his best to let the peace reign, So to apologize to his each others should not be the problem. thanks for ur understanding
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
bettermike: I know you're trying to settle conflict but its not going to work because i will not apologize. What we need is a new law which if broken will attract mass report. The only person that should be voted out should be whoever insults others. I am no party to starting another follower thread. I will never be a party to division which you're trying to cause. The forex thread is no longer as beautiful as it used to be because there's just too many forex threads. Football must not go that way! Jasp., you've got to stop misleading the house! If xp or me cannot abide by the rules, then report us. No division must be allowed! Now, its best you keep your opinions to yourself if you don't have anything better to say. Please i beg you.
wonderful,ur also showing arrogance to jasper too,what is bad if u jst apologice?,will u loose money??,jst apologice and let peace reign we have always been enacting rules heres,even d ppl who enact them dnt abide,i think its beta u cool down and act maturedly and apologice atleast a dialouge well be made..thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.