Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists (17127 Views)

Tourists On Vacation In Africa See Python Inside Their Engine(video+pic) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) / Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by seunny4lif(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx: Portugal is definitely not a friendly country for black women... They assume all black women are prostitutes over there and don't be surprised if you get asked how much you charge for sex next time you're in portugal... grin
Not only portugal...Italy,Libya,Niger and Morocco is like tht oh
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by Daveseeker: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
That's their own list.
Nigeria world book of record best places with reasons:
1. Warri / Lagos (boys must clean you and make you wise)
2. Benin (if NA money you carry come, hustlers are waiting)
3. Port-harcourt (oil business full ground. NA ur money go talk)
4. Northern nigeria ( if NA fustration carry you come, just enter one church on Sunday and you will be touched by the Boko's)
5. Calarbar (if you like nature and flexing of dog (sumtyms human)
6. East ( Nnam, it is businessesz time for you. Igbo kedu?)
7: you nor go post your own or nor be Naija we all dey? Lol
( that's all folks)
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by seunny4lif(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Interesting article
Did not know burkina faso was a nice place

Anybody been there? Can you share your experience of the place
Yes,they are and sierra leone becos of there women just carry 70000. Naira there...U go run come back becos their women na almost free for all...Dem no dey stay marry and no try fall in love with dem ooooo.....
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by biolabee(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Senny4lif is it possible to put up a thread on burkina faso, fun spots, beaches and how to get there
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by vision2050: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
my country is peaceful (oduduwa land) ask Seun
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by Caracta(f): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
shymexx: Portugal is definitely not a friendly country for black women... They assume all black women are prostitutes over there and don't be surprised if you get asked how much you charge for sex next time you're in portugal... grin
It's not that bad. We get respected and favoured especially if you are well-educated. I know black women in portugal are closely-knitted. If you are the hardworking type, you have no problem.
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by Reference(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
Caracta:
It's not that bad. We get respected and favoured especially if you are well-educated. I know black women in portugal are closely-knitted. If you are the hardworking type, you have no problem.

Just drive by any foreign embassy in Nigeria and observe the queue. How many hardworking, educated people do you see. My dear the reality is very different from what you paint.
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nigeria and SA should definetely be on the list, most xenophobic africans I‘ve ever met undecided
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by biolabee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Nigeria and SA should definetely be on the list, most xenophobic africans I‘ve ever met undecided

Well I dont think Nigeria is a xenophobic land.. It is a welcoming place
have you had any particular negative experience. can you share please

SA though theydont like naija people, at least they like our money #HonestPeeps
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
biolabee:

Well I dont think Nigeria is a xenophobic land.. It is a welcoming place
have you had any particular negative experience. can you share please

SA though theydont like naija people, at least they like our money #HonestPeeps

I heard that when you arrive in nigeria,as soon as they know that you are not nigerian you are in big trouble! !I am not surprised because you don't even like each other. It's sad!
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by biolabee(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I heard that when you arrive in nigeria,as soon as they know that you are not nigerian you are in big trouble! !I am not surprised because you don't even like each other. It's sad!

Not true in my hearing so far. Feedback from people ive met who have lived and worked here
Naija people are said to be one of the most hospitable people in Africa

We are very good in making visitors at home to the detriment of ourselves
But there are some bad people out there just as anywhere and i try to relate to people as i meet them trying to ignore stereotype

Are you kenyan if i may ask
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

Not true in my hearing so far. Feedback from people ive met who have lived and worked here
Naija people are said to be one of the most hospitable people in Africa

We are very good in making visitors at home to the detriment of ourselves
But there are some bad people out there just as anywhere and i try to relate to people as i meet them trying to ignore stereotype

Are you kenyan if i may ask

When you say you make visitors feel at home,do you mean white,indians and chinese?if that is what you mean I agree 100% with you cheesy ,but when it comes to your own african brothers and sisters I disagree.There is one thing I love about nigerians their solidarity outside nigeria,for example their community in China is one of the best,people envy that.
I am from central and east-africa ,congolese by birth.
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by seunny4lif(m): 4:33am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee: Senny4lif is it possible to put up a thread on burkina faso, fun spots, beaches and how to get there
No,I don't stay for long over there...But they are friendly and the place is cool....
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by biolabee(m): 5:34am On Mar 22, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

When you say you make visitors feel at home,do you mean white,indians and chinese?if that is what you mean I agree 100% with you cheesy ,but when it comes to your own african brothers and sisters I disagree.There is one thing I love about nigerians their solidarity outside nigeria,for example their community in China is one of the best,people envy that.
I am from central and east-africa ,congolese by birth.

Well you may be right though I've not heard much feedback from africans that much

Congo is another country I will love to visit
From what I hear they have lovely wildlife #Gorillaz lol

@seunlif no problem
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

Well you may be right though I've not heard much feedback from africans that much

@seunlif no problem

Yes amazing wildlife although the goverment don't exploit it and NO we don't eat gorillaz or monkeys cheesy
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

@seunlif no problem

Welcome to congo!very welcoming people and the food is amaizing!if you don't like it we refund your air ticket LOL!
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by biolabee(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2013
^^^

Will think of it. It may take a while though; have other plans for now

Hope it will be nice though
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by McGeorge1(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=Reference]

Very, very few parts of Nigeria are friendly. If they are not zealously protecting their religion, they are protecting their poverty, natural resources or superficial culture. We are not friendly. ♏Ɣ friend, where aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ʊ from? I think Cross Riverians aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the most friendly set of Nigerians. We aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ friendly!
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by FXKing2012(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
who's in iceland ?
Re: List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists by FXKing2012(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

How God Saved My Life On Saturday / Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission / Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.