Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People (5264 Views)

Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends / Pray For the Palestinians-Gaza Under Renewed Israeli Aggression / Why Islam Forbids Pork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by Nezan(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
Man, your response here is wothless. Who got you informed islam prohibit education?

Is 'boko haram' not an islamic sect? I hope you know it means 'education is sin', one of their members on this forum is abuzola.
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by littleb(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
When the prophet said there would be sects in Islam, he didn't mentioned name. If by any analysis we find anyone against one of the sunah of prophet is not enough to categorise them as a sect. There are one, two or more several things which individual in his own conception capacity not too understand to the latest, and from there, it is possible to mis-apply it. Prophet(PBH) said in his own word the best generation of Islam is his own time follow by next, next follow. So, if anyone falls into error by mis-applying sunah does not necessary means a sect. Allah knows best.
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by Nezan(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2009
^ Stop confusing yourself man, boko haram are muslims and they reject education, period!
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by muhsin(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
Nezan:

^ Stop confusing yourself man, boko haram are muslims and they reject education, period!

And what more?
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by focused123(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
Man, your response here is wothless. Who got you informed islam prohibit education? and why do you think democracy is the best way to govern? Is rigging election peculier to muslims? I guess your wrong logic just sprang from hatred. Why will you people always think of setting a sprat to catch mackerel. You rake lies alltogether for religious politicking and do think you will be favoured cos you judge against yourself.

@littleb :

My response is very useful in exposing Islam as an evil and backward cult. Islam is completely against education. Those Boko Haram gang are fundamentalist Islamist. So stop denying the truth and reality.

It is a common knowledge that Islam stand for IGNORANCE, RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE, HATE, TERROR and UTTER STUPIDITY.

It is sad but true  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by focused123(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2009
Aggression is part and parcel of Islam.
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by muhsin(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2009
How? Noise, noise and noise.
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by Aishabee(f): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
i have been a muslim for the past 10 years, im loving it and no regrets at all. wink

My Mum is a deaconess in winners chapel,  grin

I'm not new to dis forum, dnt judge by the no of my posts, i have been reading post not loging in.
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by muhsin(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
Aishabee:

i have been a muslim for the past 10 years, im loving it and no regrets at all. wink

My Mum is a deaconess in winners chapel,  grin

I'm not new to dis forum, dnt judge by the no of my posts, i have been reading post not loging in.

Welcome aboard, Sister. cool
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by Aishabee(f): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2009
Thanks bro, u guys are really trying oh i ve read the in and out of NL(Religion aspect) grin

i'm not gud at arguing or convincing but i read and do a lot of listening, i must confess i have learnt a lot abt Islam on NL and it has make me stronger,knowledgeable.

U will jst see me express my opinions once in a while  lipsrsealed

All the brothers  and sisters in islam on NL kip up the gud wrk grin
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by muhsin(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
May Allah, the Exalted, ease the task for us, ameen. smiley
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by focused123(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
My Mum is a deaconess in winners chapel,

@Aishabee :

You are the greatest liar in this world. I am not surprise at all, Iying and deception is part and parcel of Islam.
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by babs787(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2009
@focused

You are the greatest liar in this world. I am not surprise at all, Iying and deception is part and parcel of Islam.

Why not ask her grey area rather than your swift conclusion?
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by Aishabee(f): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2009
@Focused123,

I wish i was lying but cross my heart i'm not i wud have given you her name and evrytin abt her but i guess dats is'nt necessary hia she is even the homecell Leader for her area sef, wink
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by usisky(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2009
@muhsin
@abuzola
@all the "muslims

first of all let me introduce myself. my name is usama, and i am a muslim. normally i should be happy for such a thread used to promote what u think is islam, but really is not. i have visited most of the religious threads and have seeing how how slanderous the muslims and the non-muslims are at each other and it really disturbs me. this is because u all have paid little attention to yourselves. the xristians pose questions to u guys on the miracle the quran claims to be and u couldn't answer. then u run to this thread quoting hadith to be divine utterances of prophet muhammad. to cut the story short, the hadith was never from the prophet. the so called saheeh hadiths are actually an attack, transgression and blasphemies against the prophet. the hadith is from satan. satan knows that by following any other source for religious teachings outside the quran, this will constitute disobedience to God. in plain term, it will be idolatry(shirk), or associating other entities with God. the first ever hadith reported was some 250 yrs after the death of the prophet. now lets see whether the quran agrees with acceptance of any hadith or teachings outside of it. a thinking muslim should ask himself this question, how come throughout the quran not even a single reference to this so called hadith and sunna is mentioned? also remember the quranic verses which says that on the day on judgement the prophet will say to God "my followers abandoned the quran"(25:30).
any sane person who reads this verse should ask himself this, how do i know this has not happened yet?. well am sorry to say to u guys it has happened since a long time now, but unfortunately the muslims are oblivious to it just like the christians are unaware of theirs. i do believe that the quran is God's words, because i have been able to prove beyond doubt that it is. below are the verses that prohibit hadith or anything other than the quran.

"Shall I seek OTHER THAN GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed THIS BOOK FULLY DETAILED? , The word of your Lord is COMPLETE, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words; He is the hearer, the omniscient. Yet, if you obey the majority of people, they will take you away from the path of God. That is because they follow CONJECTURE, and they fail to think." (sura An’am ch- 6, v 114-116)

"They insist upon following conjecture, when the guidance is given to them herein from their Lord." (sura At-Tur ch- 53, v 23)

“Such are the signs of Allah, which We rehearse to thee in truth: then in what other Hadith(exposition) will they then believe after Allah and His signs? Woe to each sinful imposter.” (sura Jathiya ch -45, v 6-7)

"which hadith, other than this(Qur'an), do they uphold?(sur mursalat ch-77 , v 50).

to crown it up, God goes on to tell us that in fact the Qur'an is all we need, cos if He so wished He would have given us more than that. the verse below simply puts it in a term that those with brains would understand.

Say,"if the ocean were the ink for the words of my lord, the ocean will run out, before the words of my lord run out, even if we double the ink supply"(sura khaf ch-18, v 109).

unfortunately the muslims don't follow the Qur'an, and thats why they don't have access to understanding it. God says, the moment u deny a single verse of the Qur'an, then He will prevent u from further comprehension of it.

see(sura 18:57)

lastly:"surely, those who believe, those who are jewish, christians, the converts, anyone who,1)believes in God 2)believes in the hereafter 3) and leads a righteous life, will receive his recompense from their lord; they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve."(sura 2:62 & sura 5:69)

it's shameful to see people promoting hadith and sunna, which is no different than the bible. As it contains more than enough contradictions and it goes contrary to the quranic teachings in many cases. if u notice, the times the xristians lash at u, they do that quoting hadiths. thats cos u can't find a single error in the Qur'an.

the muslims have been deceived just like the christians have been. your fate and faith is in your hands

there are one million and one things i have to say but i'll end here. i invite all sincere seekers to join the thread i will open soon, namely" reassessing our faiths"

i appologise if i hurt anyone's feelings. salaam!
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by Aishabee(f): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2009
@Usisky

Moral Lessons, embarassed we should ignore the sayings and exemplary life of the Holy Prophet(PBUH) (Cos thats the basic meaning of hadith and sunnah) shocked

NEVER Lailai

You didn't hurt anyone's feelings, how naaaaaa u only expressed your personal opinion. grin
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by focused123(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Allahu akbar, focused is not well don't take him that serious

You are not well and you will never be well.
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by focused123(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
Aggression, deception and violence is part and parcel of Islam
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by focused123(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

'whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one and whomsoever He sends astray - then those ! They are the losers' Quran 7:178

Empty vessels. copy and paste at its best
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by focused123(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
abuzola999:

I typed it and i can do whatever i wish to do with it

You did not type anything because your brain is completely empty. All you do is copy and paste. Deluded son of satan. Suicide Bomber.
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by focused123(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
abuzola999:

I typed it and i can do whatever i wish to do with it

The Godhead is a great mystery, which is clearly beyond the finite mind of the unsaved, natural man (I Corinthians 2:14). The believer accepts the gospel truth of the Trinity by faith, recognizing that God remains the eternal repository of all mysteries (Deuteronomy 29:29); that with respect to His being or essence, God is one; with respect to His personality.
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by focused123(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2009
abuzola999:

U re sick, anyway read this

You are sick and all Muhammedans are sick. They will never recover unless they repent and forsake that deadly cult called islam and their satanic verses.

Idiot

grin
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by Abuzola11(m): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2009
Atleast you read it, glad
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by focused123(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Atleast you read it, glad

Empty vessels. All you know is to open your big smelling gworo mouth.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by Abuzola11(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ukai
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 01, 2009
@focus,if u see Abuzola fine boy to the core you wont say,hes got goro teeth,

DONT BE A SLAVE OF SHAYTAN FOR THAT LONG,SAVE YOUR SOULL and accept ISLAM
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by focused123(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
uplawal:

@focus,if u see Abuzola fine boy to the core you wont say,hes got goro teeth,

DONT BE A SLAVE OF SHAYTAN FOR THAT LONG,SAVE YOUR SOULL and accept ISLAM

Daughter of satan. Have you seen Abuzola before ?

Abuzola is sooooooooooo ulgy. His teeth have been destroyed by gworo because he has been eating gworo for so many years and has refuse to wash his stinking teeth. Also Abuzola stinks so bad that if you buy all the Omo that Unilever produces to wash his smelling body, he will never be clean.  cheesy

So you better run away from the cult of suicide bomber and come to God so that he can deliver you.
Re: Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People by Abuzola11(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can A Person Protect Himself From Fitnah (trials, Temptation) / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Fate And Destiny In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.