Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture (52195 Views)

Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture / A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Bill Gates And Steve Jobs Having A Discussion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by lillyveezy: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
llovely couple with a very beautiful brides outfit.am adopting this outfit for my TRADs coming up latter in the year.HML to u couple.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Nuzo1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Cute young couple. Smart girl.
As papa G.O's PA...no playing around until you decide to open your own church.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Uten9z(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Beautiful couple, they look gr8 2gether. May God bless ur marriage. Wish u a blissful companionship
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by tellwsdom: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
See hungry looking people angry
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by innersecret(f): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
bigx: Congrats Mr Steve Oyedepo grin
that my bishop daughter,bishop David Oyedepo.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Aifey(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
Oyedekpo d scammer n theif of tith n offerin, its all payin well 4u. Least I 4get tht we are savin a merciful God. He will alwys 4giv. Build more expensiv univerties n buy more jets.

Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by innersecret(f): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
Aifey: Oyedekpo d scammer n theif of tith n offerin, its all payin well 4u. Least I 4get tht we are savin a merciful God. He will alwys 4giv. Build more expensiv univerties n buy more jets.
if na person progress dey pain u,go hang transformer.what have u achieve in life?u can not worship God,work for God and be poor.him no use pen steal buy jet or build university,if e pain u,hang transformer ok

2 Likes

Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by tpia5: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
innersecret: if na person progress dey pain u

amazing, right. He calls that a post?

bad belle and people, smh.

they dont fear God, unfortunately.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by seyi360(m): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2013
grin grin
BSF:

It is papa's Daughter getting married. All his Sons(2) are married!
. So u think he is not aware of dat?
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by seyi360(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2013
chikaflora: I wish I got a younger man too,we'll half bread they said is better than moi moi.
. "Half loaf", not" half bread"
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Slankey: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2013
Who's Love Oyedepo pls? Is he a Nollywood star?
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by sayso: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2013
Happy married life to them.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by zolajpower: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2013
obowunmi: She's pretty. Boy is ugly... wish them a Happy married life.
my dear brother responsibility is what matters in a relationship, it not the "handsome or beauty" that makes a good relationship. you can"t tell me the lady has"nt come across handsome guys.But she choose to go out with the one her heart desire. Have seen hand some guys cheating on there spouse.

1 Like

Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Pain(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2013
chikaflora: I wish I got a younger man too,we'll half bread they said is better than moi moi.

Sorry. At least u can rent-a-man sometimes. Or get a vibrattorr
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2013
alaoeri:
For your mind this guy is ugly abeg upload your picture.
God will forever bless ‎u!!don't mind d bad belle guy!!See fine boi wey he call ugly.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Lovine: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2013
Hope both of them are virgins?
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by brosdoncome(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2013
I didn't know Freestyle from defunct Trybes Men is Oyedepo's son in-law.....happy for them though cheesy
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Melahou(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2013
obowunmi: She's pretty. Boy is ugly... wish them a Happy married life.
mumu like you
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by firetrap(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2013
did anyone notice the bump. the girl looks pregnant
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Compliance(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2013
It baffles me when some fuuuulllsss codemns pastor for tithe and offering.
I wonder why u don't complain about the tax u pay, ut atm charges, nepa bills and hand outs
Most of d fuulls will still go to church on sunday to pay tithes and offerings, come back to NL
to complain as if they are cursed. Wait a little... Have u ever thot that it was GOD Himself that
Commanded tithes and offering in the bible?
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Compliance(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2013
It baffles me again when these intellectual idiots complain about private jetS...
Many of them use moore than two phones, more than two cars, have more than one satellite dishes, more than one laptops, some even put more than one earrings and necklaces on. If u fall in this category, never blame men if God for using jets...u're only under-priviledged.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Demainman1: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2013
Born again christians dey do TRADITIONAL WEDDING?? I think sey when you become BORN AGAIN or 'CIRCUMCISED AGAIN' old things will pass away and behold everything will become new angry
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Dadivakool: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2013
Congratulations to the Couple, it was a glorious day for we d Oyedepo's family
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by ESULAALU: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Where are the more pictures?
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by beey2(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Airforce1: As if I give a ffuucckk

Walks out of thread

You are walking away in agony because u don't do such a good thing 4 ur side abi....... U can even hang yourself 4 all I care mtchewwwwww
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by airmark(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
Airforce1: As if I give a ffuucckk

Walks out of thread

Instead of you to take a private jet. Enjoy your walk.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by beey2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
zolajpower: my dear brother responsibility is what matters in a relationship, it not the "handsome or beauty" that makes a good relationship. you can"t tell me the lady has"nt come across handsome guys.But she choose to go out with the one her heart desire. Have seen hand some guys cheating on there spouse.

Fine guys=deception, irresponsibility n bad influence not worthy of emulation most time. All they do is spotting dreads n stud n indulging in bad habits
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by brownlord: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
bigx: Congrats Mr Steve Oyedepo grin

Thunder fire u, bastard
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by innersecret(f): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
Compliance: It baffles me again when these intellectual idiots complain about private jetS...
Many of them use moore than two phones, more than two cars, have more than one satellite dishes, more than one laptops, some even put more than one earrings and necklaces on. If u fall in this category, never blame men if God for using jets...u're only under-priviledged.
pls tell the fools ooooo.they can cry for now till tomorrow,for me no body can short down my blessing.some have lived a wasted life and blame or jealous another over his or her success.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by tpia5: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by bigx(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
brownlord:

Thunder fire u, bastard

And I guess you are a Born- Again Christian? God Bless you my brother smiley

Its only on nairaland you see youth corpers insulting who can pay them.
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Joined On Stage By His Dad In Gambia - PICS & VIDEO / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Miimii Sobowale: Sola Sobowale's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.