Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Oga At The Top : My Advice To Mr Shem Obafaiye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top : My Advice To Mr Shem Obafaiye (655 Views)

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oga At The Top : My Advice To Mr Shem Obafaiye by TDIsaac(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
LETTER TO MR SHEM OBAFAIYE
Dear Mr. Shem,
Even though we have never met before, I felt the need to share my mind with you on the recent incident that affected you which has gone viral on the social media. Please take note of these facts:
1. It is your time to shine and become popular in life but it turned out in the negative way. You therefore need prayers to redirect your fame to the positive lane.
2. There was a gaffe but the fact that you goofed does not mean you should be “killed”. You are even better than most of our politicians who do not know what you know and yet stealing our money and some wasting our resources.
3. Many of the people mocking you today can not boast of having fathers that know what you know and many of them in their life time will never be privileged to appear on television because they are not working hard as you in order to deserve being interviewed on T.V.

Therefore these are what you should do :
1. No longer feel embarrassed if you have been feeling so but join in the fun. If possible get a customized plate number for your car with inscription “OGA AT THE TOP”. You may also put the inscription at the gate of your house. Enjoy all the fun while it lasts.
2. You may register it as a brand in any area of your interest. Remember some inventions came initially as mistakes. So with this came your popularity. I wonder how many people never knew you before but have come to know you because of this, even people in diaspora.
3. Take actions toward developing yourself in knowledge, skill and attitude. There is always room for self improvement.

If you take heed to what I’ve said so far, you will soon see that:
1. All those who mock you today will celebrate you tomorrow.
2. By this you would be turning your mess into a message and your failure into success.
Finally, I want to make reference to a saying by one wise man that the successful man is the one who is able to build success using the same bricks others have thrown at him. So, lift your head up, keep working harder and keep on developing yourself.

Yours sincerely,
Dayo Isaac Oje

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Journalists Must Learn From The Boston Explosion / We Want Amnesty, N-delta Oil Bunkerers Tell FG / The Cannibals Of Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.