Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye (42787 Views)

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / My Oga At The Top: NSCDC Replaces Shem With Adesuyi As Lagos Commandant / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by osram(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
Oga At The Top, SPEAKS From Abuja.

**we have no reason to punish him, as he committed no crime.
**NSCDC suspect that the Oil thieves are behind the social media attack.
**until his resumption of duty in Lagos, the crime against Nigeria’s economy was swept under the carpet. how can this hero who means business in fighting oil theft, be paid this way?

Officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) and the Civil Defense has broken their silence over the Lagos State commandant of the corps, Mr Obafaiye 'My Oga At the Top' saga.

The NSCDC official condemned what he described as unholy celebration of a minor error, advised Nigerians to stop falling prey of the antics of mischievous persons who had chosen to sponsor the “dirty harassment in the social media, in a bid to halt the commandant’s openness in handling oil thieves.”

They claimed that "the speculation of the error in the social media was the handiwork of vandals and their godfathers".
Do not be surprised that even the so-called chief executives of some agencies until now, did not know their websites.

I am not saying that this is an excuse but I am saying that his personality should not have been dragged into the mud.

"As you may be aware, until his resumption of duty in Lagos, the crime against Nigeria’s economy was swept under the carpet.
But how can this hero who means business in fighting oil theft, be paid this way? Those vandals should stop crying wolf over nothing.”

He also noted that the man in question is a patriotic Nigerian who does his job with diligence and passion and should be celebrated instead of being maligned.
Asked if he sensed any fowl play with the interviewers, he posited: “Well, what I do not understand is whether embarrassing their guest is part of their organisation’s goal and mission statement. I will however leave them for the public to judge.”

The NSCDC officers maintained that there is no disciplinary measure against the Lagos commandant, as he did not commit any offense.

http://www.ncrmonline.org/apps/blog/?view_type=0

54 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by confusion247(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Let's wait and see if you are saying the truth or deceiving us like others who say one thing and do the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
you poster who is posting from your facebook I think you know you are saying one thing now and very soon your oga at the top will say another thing.

4 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Elueme: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gbam! We celebrate mediocrity so well in Nigeria. I took time to watch the last 10 minutes of that interview on U-tube and would say the man in question didn't do badly with the exception of the website aspect where though glaringly clear he didn't know it but was trying to outsmart those young and hot blooded presenters who took him to the mud. Everybody ain't so complaint with ICT , so it would be callous to suspend him on that error, but that aside he caught me as somebody who knew his job and is proud of it.

70 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by tatosh: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Why is that all these 'Ogas at the top' most escpecially Creek Jonathan think every uproar, protest or widespread condemnation from the public is sponsored. Have they no sense? Do they not know that the public also have opinions?
Why are we being ruled by mediocres of the highest cadre

29 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sobbe
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by osram(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
tatosh: Why is that all these 'Ogas at the top' most escpecially Creek Jonathan think every uproar, protest or widespread condemnation from the public is sponsored. Have they no sense? Do they not know that the public also have opinions?
Why are we being ruled by mediocres of the highest cadre
tnk u....na only u don yan sense since.d rest na rubish dm dey yan.

3 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by osram(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
chiover: Sobbe
mumu wetin b d meanin of sobbe?

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by OmoTier1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Elueme: Gbam! We celebrate mediocrity so well in Nigeria. I took time to watch the last 10 minutes of that interview on U-tube and would say the man in question didn't do badly with the exception of the website aspect where though glaringly clear he didn't know it but was trying to outsmart those young and hot blooded presenters who took him to the mud. Everybody ain't so complaint with ICT , so it would be callous to suspend him on that error, but that aside he caught me as somebody who knew his job and is proud of it.
Seriously, you mean you watched that video and you came to this conclusion? Nigeria truly have a long way to go The man should be sent packing, so incompetent and out of debt! Nigeria have brilliant minds in abundance all over the country.

Imagine if He was asked the same question about the company website by someone else wanting to know more about what the agency is all about and all He will be able to tell the individual is WWW., err WWW. no wait..its WWW.ncdsc

Silly Oga at the top ought be fired to hiring such an incompetent individual!

21 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by osram(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Seriously, you mean you watched that video and you came to this conclusion? Nigeria truly have a long way to go The man should be sent packing, so incompetent and out of debt! Nigeria have brilliant minds in abundance all over the country.

Imagine if He was asked the same question about the company website by someone else wanting to know more about what the agency is all about and all He will be able to tell the individual is WWW., err WWW. no wait..its WWW.ncdsc

Silly Oga at the top ought be fired to hiring such an incompetent individual!
make sense die...dnt mind dt stupid dude dt z spewing shit 4rm his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by osram(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
This man should not b speard,he shud b fired asap!!!
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by goldfish80(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
His Oga at the top never gave accurate website of his orgnization, instead he's αttacking phantom enemies of civil defense.He even went as far as suggesting its oil thieves that are making jokes out of τђΞ whole episode,indicting @least 98% of N/Landers as oil thieves... Smh

7 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
osram: Oga At The Top, SPEAKS From Abuja.

**we have no reason to punish him, as he committed no crime.
**NSCDC suspect that the Oil thieves are behind the social media attack.
**until his resumption of duty in Lagos, the crime against Nigeria’s economy was swept under the carpet. how can this hero who means business in fighting oil theft, be paid this way?

Officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) and the Civil Defense has broken their silence over the Lagos State commandant of the corps, Mr Obafaiye 'My Oga At the Top' saga.

The NSCDC official condemned what he described as unholy celebration of a minor error, advised Nigerians to stop falling prey of the antics of mischievous persons who had chosen to sponsor the “dirty harassment in the social media, in a bid to halt the commandant’s openness in handling oil thieves.”

They claimed that "the speculation of the error in the social media was the handiwork of vandals and their godfathers".
Do not be surprised that even the so-called chief executives of some agencies until now, did not know their websites.

I am not saying that this is an excuse but I am saying that his personality should not have been dragged into the mud.

"As you may be aware, until his resumption of duty in Lagos, the crime against Nigeria’s economy was swept under the carpet.
But how can this hero who means business in fighting oil theft, be paid this way? Those vandals should stop crying wolf over nothing.”

He also noted that the man in question is a patriotic Nigerian who does his job with diligence and passion and should be celebrated instead of being maligned.
Asked if he sensed any fowl play with the interviewers, he posited: “Well, what I do not understand is whether embarrassing their guest is part of their organisation’s goal and mission statement. I will however leave them for the public to judge.”

The NSCDC officers maintained that there is no disciplinary measure against the Lagos commandant, as he did not commit any offense.

http://www.ncrmonline.org/apps/blog/?view_type=0

Please how do I prepare yellow soup?

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Mccoynelly(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
ehen
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by patholaw: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tank God for our Oga at d Top...he is finaly free grin

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Airforce1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
osram: This man should not b speard,he shud b fired asap!!!

Where is your conscience? sucker!

10 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by coogar: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
he should tender his resignation. he does not need to commit crime before he gets dismissed. incompetence is a good reason to have him sacked. how can he not know the web address of the organisation paying his wages?

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by ogbonoeba: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
We will not be silent! You people cannot silence us!
How can we ignore gross incompetence?
A simple website domain cannot be remembered by a 'commandant'?
How did he qualify for that job position?

Nonsense! angry

12 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
Dissapointed.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by liyalla(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
so finaly, my oga at the top has spoken...? My oga at the top nah U talk this one oooh

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-HentCEDWt6Y/UUQ1pnC24dI/AAAAAAAAKg8/vwwlwJ7vKpI/s400/oga+2.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Foolish organization working for a foolish government promoting foolishness in order to justify a foolish act by a foolish man who publicly displayed his world class foolishness and now being foolishly promoted by his foolish oga at the top.

42 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by okmailandy: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
STAR BOI Whizkid Speaks Out on
OGA AT THE TOP--NO COMPLAIN.

No Complain Whizkid ft feri'd

STAR BOI All THE WAY my Naijapals( Visit Link below)

http://www.naijapals.com/music/No_Complain_feri__039_d_ft_Whizkid_Whizkid-26780

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by imperiouxx(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Thank God he's getting support. That's all I want to hear because nothing is error free. Waiting to see when an activist or top lawyer stands by him, filing case for damages.

8 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by 1shortblackboy: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Must we all be in agreement with govt and its agencies ? How can that mumu oga at the top label every criticism and dessent sponsored ? Rubbish !! angry

3 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by killuminati(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
ode na 'spare', no be 'speared' Abi u wan make dem kill am before?

12 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by imperiouxx(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2013

Because Obama wasn't defeated in an interview hands down by Mitt Romney before he (Obama) seized other chances to redeemed his image. Also Joe Biden walked over Paul Ryan flawlessly in an interview. Unpreparedness for interview ends up like that and no one is free from falling victim of such circumstance. You talking, have you ever been on a hot seat or talk in front of cameras before? Saying speared = to pierced instead of spared = to make free. And you liked him fired?! ....Really?! Shiiiiior!

23 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

Please how do I prepare yellow soup?

Someone please help, I just bought fish!
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by alaoeri: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
A high percentage of ppl mocking 'my oga at the top' are even worst than him.

7 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by otokx(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
right decision
Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by coogar: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
alaoeri: A high percentage of ppl mocking 'my oga at the top' are even worst than him.

what he said.....

ogbonoeba: We will not be silent! You people cannot silence us!
How can we ignore gross incompetence?
A simple website domain cannot be remembered by a 'commandant'?
How did he qualify for that job position?

Nonsense! angry

he got there before nscdc got their website...

4 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by JustAnodaNaijaP: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ah Ah now, they don receive order from oga at the top

7 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye by quest003: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
i see no reason why news item whose source is not from the mainstream media should be at the front page

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.