Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? (1770 Views)

What's Brewing The Christian Leaders...why Are They Cussing At Each Other? / Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Jonathan has been the one taking the heat when it is not even necessary to dish out those ‘insults’ at him for no just cause! undecided He gave us one of the best electoral reforms in the political history of this country (unlike what Nigerians used to witness especially under the autocratic, pseudo-democratic era of Obasanjo’s inglorious 8 years), he took it upon himself to encourage entrepreneurship among youths and he didn’t stop at that but roll out a package, YouWin, which has put smiles on the faces of 1,200 youths (with another 1,200 women about to benefit and still counting) with grants ranging from =N=1,000,000 to =N=10,000,000, our aviation sector is now getting series of facelifts especially at airports nationwide (not forgetting that 22 Airports were earmarked for re-modeling and rehabilitation, 11 have been completed and commissioned, while five new terminals in Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Enugu as well as 6 Cargo Terminals will begin this year), Nigeria despite her security challenges has improved greatly in the area of Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) which remains the hallmark of this administration, he has reformed the power sector by engaging the sector in meaningful and purposeful privatization programs, the rots in the pension, police, oil sector, financial institutions were massively exposed for all to see, he gave the other arms of government (judiciary and legislative) to operate without unnecessarily interfering in their operations, under his watch he has commissioned many projects worthy of emulation (ranging from 2nd Niger Bridge, working railing systems, roads construction, an effective and working agricultural sector (not forgetting the fact that a farmer in the name of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, held sway for 8 years but couldn’t implement a meaningful project in the agricultural sector) by 2014, Nigeria will be milling her own rice and even exporting for more positive balance of trade, not forgetting the same initiatives towards cotton, cocoa, maize and sorghum productions, his reforms in education by establishing new federal universities, launching the Almajiri school project, increased funding to TETFUNDS, settled all outstanding issues with ASUU leading to a relatively stable calendar without strikes in the past 2 years are all big pluses to his administration, he is a President willing to learn from his numerous mistakes and so far so good, he keeps getting better year in, year out! Despite all his efforts, people still cuss out at him for no justifiable reasons! I have no doubt he will deliver before 2015 approaches cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
same old story! bullshit!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by grafikii: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
Because you are both scumbags

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: same old story! bullshit!
I am sorry it seems you have a connection to something we don't know cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by solopumpy227: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Because they cannot pray for someone eating Billion Naira food while most of them are hungry
Because they cannot pray for someone building 4 Billion Naira women centre while most of them are hungry
Because they cannot pray for someone buikding a 7 Billion Naira Gate while most of them are hungry
Because they cannot pray for someone celebrating a convicted thief while many hard-working ones are struggling to make ends meet

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
keep thinking!

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Desola(f): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:

olori buushan ibeji ndu-chuks.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Desola:

olori buushan ibeji ndu-chuks.
Bobo yi o je wa bi gba lo ko si awon egbe n bi, omo eran ti o n se bi ewure! cool
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Desola(f): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
Bobo yi o je wa bi gba lo ko si awon egbe n bi, omo eran ti o n se bi ewure! cool

iya to bi e lomo ni "bobo yi".

8 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Because he came in with very good and positive goodwill but decided to fritter everything away...

His actions portend someone on self-destructing and would not mind if the whole nation goes down along with him...
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy: Because he came in with very good and positive goodwill but decided to fritter everything away...

His actions portend someone on self-destructing and would not mind if the whole nation goes down along with him...
ilugunbobo ba wo ni? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: omo ilugun ba wo ni? wink

It's a lie..!!! the same person I call my e-lover? what happened to the other handles? grin grin
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

It's a lie..!!! the same person I call my e-lover? what happened to the other handles? grin grin
it's just a secret between me and you my love. other handles are resting in peace. they ain't coming back unless you say so. oya come gimme a hot kiss jare! bobo to dun!

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Desola(f): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: it's just a secret between me and you my love. other handles are resting in peace. they ain't coming back unless you say so. oya come gimme a hot kiss jare! bobo to dun!

kini gbogbo jagbajantis yi? Odindin iyawo ile?

Haram!
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Desola:

iya to bi e lomo ni "bobo yi".
Iro lo n pa, Okunrin kabiti ni e, you are a confirmed man, stop hiding behind that (f) after your name! Omo eran cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Omo ita buruku, oro eyin mejeeji dabi 'eleha to si geesa ni, o di pe awo ri awo he ni yen' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Desola:

kini gbogbo jagbajantis yi? Odindin iyawo ile?

Haram!
Desola abi kini wo n pe oruko e! sha gbe enu e da ke! ki lo wa fa oro oshi yi toun so? abi kini problem e? ejo o, emi o ki n se OAM4J to fu e ni ban.
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
Omo ita buruku, oro eyin mejeeji dabi 'eleha to si geesa ni, o di pe awo ri awo he ni yen' cheesy
jealousy!
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Desola(f): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
Iro lo n pa, Okunrin kabiti ni e, you are a confirmed man, stop hiding behind that (f) after your name! Omo eran cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha...you can't believe that a lady can be so steadfast; so dogged and routinely flog you in the manner I have been doing abi? Well, you've met one and I would remain your biggest nightmare!

Chauvinistic buffoon! If I am a man, then your father must be a hermaphrodite!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Desola abi kini wo n pe oruko e! sha gbe enu e da ke! ki lo wa fa oro oshi yi toun so? abi kini problem e? ejo o, emi o ki n se OAM4J to fu e ni ban.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know Desola is my Sister.....that makes her your Sister-in-law. So show her respect. wink
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Desola(f): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Desola abi kini wo n pe oruko e! sha gbe enu e da ke! ki lo wa fa oro oshi yi toun so? abi kini problem e? ejo o, emi o ki n se OAM4J to fu e ni ban.

mo kan n advice e na ni. Ewo wa n tebu? Mo gboko lowo e ni?
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Clerverly: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
YouWin, which has put smiles on the faces of 1,200 youths

Out of 100million jobless Nigerians Are you this daft? Smh! You are just one of the reasons Nigerians heap insults on Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Desola(f): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

You know Desola is my Sister.....that makes her your Sister-in-law. So show her respect. wink

asa lomo to fe gbe wa sile fun wa yen o. ko mo itoju idile oko.

I have a beautiful yellow girl for you. Her name is adanna. Leave that mushin girl alone.
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Desola:

Hahaha...you can't believe that a lady can be so steadfast; so dogged and routinely flog you in the manner I have been doing abi? Well, you've met one and I would remain your biggest nightmare!

Chauvinistic buffoon! If I am a man, then your father must be a hermaphrodite!
hahahaha! when a lady goes tough ,she is said to be disguising as a female and will be called a She Male. this is political section. women needs to be tough for these guys.
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

If Desola is my sis in law, then am in a big shiit!
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: it's just a secret between me and you my love. other handles are resting in peace. they ain't coming back unless you say so. oya come gimme a hot kiss jare! bobo to dun!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

ojigbigbi...!!! ara mi ti wa l'ona bayi. let's leave Desola and toma to slug it out while we do our thing....
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
Desola:

I have a beautiful yellow girl for you. Her name is adanna. Leave that mushin girl alone.
Adanna ko! Ada ole ni! mtsheew! grin
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Desola(f): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

ojigbigbi...!!! ara mi ti wa l'ona bayi. let's leave Desola and toma to slug it out while we do our thing....

Have you experienced magun before?
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Abi o oko mi! ki lo wa kan mi ni nu oro Desola ati tomato? how have you been joor? shey you miss me to bad gan?
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Desola(f): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Adanna ko! Ada ole ni! mtsheew! grin

The family have spoken!

We don't want you for awa child!
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Desola:

Have you experienced magun before?

Magun bawo? that one get a confirmed antidote....just avoid a chest to chest contact during the act....meaning avoid missionary style completely. D.oggie will just be fine grin grin grin

Desola:

Meeee lo l'Ohun wi.....I can do the Adanna as well.. wink
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Magun bawo? that one get a confirmed antidote....just avoid a chest to chest contact during the act....meaning avoid missionary style completely. Doggy will just be fine grin grin grin

Meeee lo l'Ohun wi.....I can do the Adanna as well.. wink
you are a baadt boi omo ilugun! don't tell me you have been cheating on me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ/PDP Witch-hunt:efcc Arrests Kano Assembly Speaker, Seven Other Members / Photos Of Major General Muhammadu Buhari / Oyo Gov: Pdp Settle For Folarin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.