Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? (1772 Views)

What's Brewing The Christian Leaders...why Are They Cussing At Each Other? / Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Desola(f): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Abi o oko mi! ki lo wa kan mi ni nu oro Desola ati tomato? how have you been joor? shey you miss me to bad gan?

oko e ke?

taa n niyawo saara?

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by eggheaders(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
wèré ti won pe ni tomato yi tun to de ibiyi.Auntie deola e ba mi fun ma sanfani olofo yen ni awon epe kabiti kabiti.to sey dede fun dindinrin ara galatia yen.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: you are a baadt boi omo ilugun! don't tell me you have been cheating on me.

Never....I just don't want to reject an offer from my sister... cheesy
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by OurYansh: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
WTF!!!!

I thought this thread was about delivering some potent jabs below the belt of Mr. ScumBag El-Retardeen. I didn't know I would meet Papa n Mama Ajasco, Pa James, Miss Pepeye, Boy Alinco etc..

Where the hell am I??

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Magun bawo? that one get a confirmed antidote....just avoid a chest to chest contact during the act....meaning avoid missionary style completely. D.oggie will just be fine grin grin grin

Meeee lo l'Ohun wi.....I can do the Adanna as well.. wink

Iyi e poju omo ilugun fun rare, ko tii bad ju, ti omokunrin ba gba i bi ti o ba waiye pada lo si orun, abi ilugunboy eyan mi lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
Toma...

back to post.

Why are you praising and arselicking Jonathan?
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy: Toma...

back to post.

Point of correction, Ilugunboy, stop asking me barbaric question, you know me too well on this forum! I don't flow with the 'crowd' for the fun of it, I have given you my reasons many times here peruse through them, collate your points and reduce back to me accordingly, then we can have a lively debate cool
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by eggheaders(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy: Toma...

back to post.

paid to paint the black to white by gej.
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Viewing this topic: 0key, ilugunboy(m), Ikology(m), Yoshi-Master and 1 guest(s)

Bami fo padi mi, se eru n ba e ni? grin grin
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint: Viewing this topic: 0key, ilugunboy(m), Ikology(m), Yoshi-Master and 1 guest(s)

Bami fo padi mi, se eru n ba e ni? grin grin

grin grin

Am not really here on NL...though the page was left opened and running in the background.....you just gave me an assignment, so let me work on it and revert back to you .. cheesy
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
@Op..,the few but noisy persons abusing and cursing the president on this forum are LOSERS. They are the same persons that suffered humiliating defeat at the 2011 elections. That is why some of us call them HATERS. They simply hate GEJ because they LOST in 2011.

If you want to confirm this FACT just trace back the posts of 2 or 3 of the usernames of the HATERS and you'll find that the curses and abuses dates back to 2011.

Fortunately, the HATERS can do NOTHING besides abuses, insults, attacking other usernames and multiplying their own usernames.

Consistently, they shy away from any healthy debate because they'r intellectually challenged, and have NOTHING to offer.

The HATERS are losers. Once a loser, always a loser.
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Op..,the few but noisy persons abusing and cursing the president on this forum are LOSERS. They are the same persons that suffered humiliating defeat at the 2011 elections. That is why some of us call them HATERS. They simply hate GEJ because they LOST in 2011.

If you want to confirm this FACT just trace back the posts of 2 or 3 of the usernames of the HATERS and you'll find that the curses and abuses dates back to 2011.

Fortunately, the HATERS can do NOTHING besides abuses, insults, attacking other usernames and multiplying their own usernames.

Consistently, they shy away from any healthy debate because they'r intellectually challenged, and have NOTHING to offer.

The HATERS are losers. Once a loser, always a loser.

Which healthy debate is this one referring to? Show me a link of any of your so called intellectual debate ever since you registered this hopeless handle in this community ... Just one!

All you do is to rub GEJ weak balls!
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
Desola:

oko e ke?

taa n niyawo saara?
Bi n ti e gbadun e padi mi joo je rerin si eleyi grin grin cheesy omo o ti funny ju bobo yii cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
Bi n ti e gbadun e padi mi joo je rerin si eleyi grin grin cheesy omo o ti funny ju bobo yii cheesy

I don't like when Ibos speak Yoruba like this ...I get envious that I cant speak ibo..
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Desola(f): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:

oloriibu!

if I am a man, then clearly, I have more balls than you do and more of a man than you would ever be.

Were! I suppose you come from a long line of transexuals.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by eggheaders(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Desola:

oloriibu!

if I am a man, then clearly, I have more balls than you do and more of a man than you would ever be.

aunty mi. Eti pa were yi oo.seriously bad k.o. Eti ran were ara re lo si rehab nairaland.
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

I don't like when Ibos speak Yoruba like this ...I get envious that I cant speak ibo..
Ilugun padi mi, don't tell me you are now a confirmed almajiri from dayokanu's school of almajiri! I never knew u fell flat for his lies undecided I am sorry I will forever remain a Yoruba man without a bigoted view towards other tribes, especially the IGBOS! Get this from me today, Yorubas (elite class) remain the problem of Nigeria's politics today cool
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
Desola:
oloriibu!
O je gba kamu, asiri were ara e titu, Okere si eni ti mo le ma tasi padi mi, you are a confirmed man stop dogging me around cool
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
Ilugun padi mi, don't tell me you are now a confirmed almajiri from dayokanu's school of almajiri! I never knew u fell flat for his lies undecided I am sorry I will forever remain a Yoruba man without a bigoted view towards other tribes, especially the IGBOS! Get this from me today, Yorubas (elite class) remain the problem of Nigeria's politics today cool

Toma ....stop lying, you are not Yoruba!!!! You are Igbo
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

What of if I am not Igbo? undecided
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by dayokanu(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:

Oloobusann Akindindinrin akindanidani. Ofo lomi efo nse. Ofo lo se.

Iwo digbolugi omo abinpabe Omo po bi osan bo

Akukuubi san se radarada

My username would continue to haunt your dream and life

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by dayokanu(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Who else would deny his father land except

Awon omo ale ti ma fi ipa ji baba won lori eni
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
dayokanu:

Akukuubi san se radarada
I am not Captain Nwobosi who sent ur uncle (Chief S.L Akintola) to the abyss, learn to take it as a man bigot cool As for ur curses, I thank God for Jesus who has taken it away but listen son, ur curse is on you and ur family, too late! cool
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by dayokanu(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
I am not Captain Nwobosi who sent ur uncle to the abyss, learn to take it as a man bigot cool As for ur curses, I thank God for Jesus who has taken it away but listen son, ur curse is on you and ur family, too late! cool

For One Akintola that was killed Adekunle made sure 2-3m of your people and family paid for it
He shot everything whether they moved or not

And as for you , You are a disgrace to your lineage, Which person denies his own people except the ones who wake their father with sliding tackles

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
dayokanu:

Akukuubi san se radarada

grin grin grin grin grin grin Afi igba ti ogbeni omo ale yen fi ori ja ile agbon grin grin grin
Dayo ma sepe mo sugbon eyi ti o ti se yen ki aro ro mo!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
dayokanu:
For One Akintola that was killed Adekunle made sure 2-3m of your people and family paid for it
He shot everything whether they moved or not
And as for you , You are a disgrace to your lineage, Which person denies his own people except the ones who wake their father with sliding tackles
Son, you asked for it and I gave it to you I am proud of my state (Ondo) and I will never deny my tribe once again I am not Captain Nwobosi who taught ur grandfather a big lesson!
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by dayokanu(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
tomakint:
Son, you asked for it and I gave it to you I am proud of my state (Ondo) and I will never deny my tribe once again I am not Captain Nwobosi who taught ur grandfather a big lesson!

Asked for what? You opened your useless thread and next thing he is calling my name

Abi won te were mo eba fun eleyi ni?

Ask Nwobosi how many of his family Adekunle put an end to their lives.

over 40yrs later we are not moaning we have fully avenged Akintola its You, Nwobosi, Achebe and your families still moaning all over cyberspace
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 12:00am On Mar 22, 2013
dayokanu:
Asked for what? You opened your useless thread and next thing he is calling my name
Abi won te were mo eba fun eleyi ni?
Ask Nwobosi how many of his family Adekunle put an end to their lives.
over 40yrs later we are not moaning we have fully avenged Akintola its You, Nwobosi, Achebe and your families still moaning all over cyberspace
I am not interested in ur psychobabbles Ogbomosho Goat, you started it all by just dashing me one tribe...stop crying cheesy
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by nduchucks: 1:15am On Mar 22, 2013
Desola:

olori buushan ibeji ndu-chuks.

What da heck is going on in here? What does ndu_chucks have to do with anything or anyone on this thread? I strongly recommend that you people put ofe mmanu (oily soup) on top of rice, eat your stress away, and be happy. smiley

@Desola, gini mmere? what's the trouble?

@tomakint, i bu onye Igbo?
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by eggheaders(m): 3:50am On Mar 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Akukuubi san se radarada

amin ki ase ro mo.oloriburuku yen mo ti se epe fun titi. were ara re ko Fe deyin leyin mi.ogun laka aye ni wa fi se epe fun gbeyin gbeyin
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by Desola(f): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: hahahaha! when a lady goes tough ,she is said to be disguising as a female and will be called a She Male. this is political section. women needs to be tough for these guys.

Exactly! Gone are the days when they are allowed to run amok subjugating women. It wouldn't wash with me. And to think that a lot of them possess IQs below 20, yet they open their putrid mouths in a public.

Naija men need to be re-orientated.
Re: Why Are People Cussing Out At Jonathan? by tomakint: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2013
Desola:

Exactly! Gone are the days when they are allowed to run amok subjugating women. It wouldn't wash with me. And to think that a lot of them possess IQs below 20, yet they open their putrid mouths in a public.

Naija men need to be re-orientated.
See who is talking undecided Nairaland with wonders, imagine a man acting like a woman smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free PMP Training Videos And Download Free Materials / Pictures Of Oyigbo Township Roads In Rivers State / LOOMING DANGER; Can I Be Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.