Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba (22255 Views)

The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / 33-year-old Woman Tries To Suffocate Her Boyfriend To Death With Her B.reasts / Jonathan’s Attempt To Suffocate Opposition Not Good For Democracy – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by blocker: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2013
RIP little boys.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by kabba7(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2013
devour129: I noticed that too like it could have been bearable if they were twin girls. All the same this is heart breaking,rip little angels

Speak up! are twin girls inferior to twin boys . Sad story sad sha comment
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by macherie1: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2013
I suspect foul play. I've heard of 3 other similar incidence this year. when did children suddenly start to suffocate in cars? The police should dig deeper.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by sol2galay: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2013
ebamma: Money ritual things on my mind

Only Goat can reason this way
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Oshiite: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Their mother is a careless woman,how can she leave 4yrs old hyper active boys on their own and what was she doing at the hospital when she dropped her neighbour and forgot her kids at home,gross negligence on her part,rip little angels
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Pain(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2013
Things like these have always been happening from time immemorial. The only reason we think they are new or on the increase is because of the pervasiveness & proliferation of new media. News from one end of the world can reach the other end in seconds!
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by BashToks: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2013
jimihendrix: They'll def rest in peace. But did any1 notice how d word "male" was used frequently

Lol.. I thought I was the only one.
Gender bias still huge in Naija and will continue to be for a while.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by BashToks: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2013
PDPwayoo: Yeye fowl wen dey lay yeye egg = Yeye parents wen dey born yeye pikins........
A good child or kid can never go close to cars for sale.

Anywayz, sorry sha.. R.I.P to the pikins and condolence to the mama/papa. This is the implication of having KPAKO-RORO family.

Warrisdis!!??
A good child can never blahblahblah..
What do 4 year old kids know??
Mehn, a r3tard at your age is a r3tard 4eva oo!!

2 Likes

Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by BashToks: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2013
mZ sleeq: [b][/b]
What do u mean by "it could have been bearable if they were twin girls"??are u sayin girls are of lesser importancecare to enlighten me??ssssstchew,
RIp little ones

This is a serious case of Calm the 4k down.. She was using a sarcastic tone can't u see that?
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by joanana(f): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2013
God save us! cry rip
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by zeefa: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2013
Dis story require a serious investigation! I cnt really pick a good excuse on the reported case.
1. where were the car seller when the kids opened the car
2. Who finally noticed the twins inside the parked car?
3.Is the car with a child lock, cos they opened it and am sure they shld kw d place to open it from the inside too.

May their soul rest in peace! But Nigeria Police need to dig more in2 dis matter to really kw d cause of this tragedy.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by gbigbega: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2013
sureteeboy: Hmmm.... Nawar oo. But, where are the car sellers? How come they didn't notice anybody in d car and besides, why are cars on sale not locked with keys

i surprise o. undecided
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by johnnyhandsom(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2013
Deiok: Not again!!!!!!! First two brothers in lagos., now twin brothers in aba. Na wah ooh. It like a serial killer. This kind of death need to be investigated ooh.

Investigation in nigeria? That will be the day.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by JOXY(f): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2013
Kids can be funny at times. I had a similar experience a month ago.

My neighbour's children like it when I drive them into the compound whenever I get to the entrance of our gate. On this particular day, the same thing happened, they entered the car and when I drove in they came down to lock the gate, while they were doing that I did not notice that the younger one had entered the car again, I came down,locked the car and went to my apartment. About 5 mins the sister informed me that her younger brother was inside the car. I could not believe it because I did know when he entered the car again.

Thank God it was in the evening, what if it happened in the afternoon when his family would assume that he his playing outside.

So at every point in time, let us know where our kids are.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by johnnyhandsom(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2013
PDPwayoo: Yeye fowl wen dey lay yeye egg = Yeye parents wen dey born yeye pikins........
A good child or kid can never go close to cars for sale.

Anywayz, sorry sha.. R.I.P to the pikins and condolence to the mama/papa. This is the implication of having KPAKO-RORO family.
You are a dumbass

1 Like

Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by menme: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2013
JOXY: Kids can be funny at times. I had a similar experience a month ago.

My neighbour's children like it when I drive them into the compound whenever I get to the entrance of our gate. On this particular day, the same thing happened, they entered the car and when I drove in they came down to lock the gate, while they were doing that I did not notice that the younger one had entered the car again, I came down,locked the car and went to my apartment. About 5 mins the sister informed me that her younger brother was inside the car. I could not believe it because I did know when he entered the car again.

Thank God it was in the evening, what if it happened in the afternoon when his family would assume that he his playing outside.

So at every point in time, let us know where our kids are.

shocked shocked shocked please dont carry them in your car again ooooooooo, if something else had happened, you would have been in trouble. Thank God sha.

1 Like

Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Robena: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2013
What a Tragedy! may God help this family to bear this loss.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by ndeepurity(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2013
ebamma: Money ritual things on my mind
who is da ritualist here, der father or da car dealer? Enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Prince8989: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2013
sureteeboy: Hmmm.... Nawar oo. But, where are the car sellers? How come they didn't notice anybody in d car and besides, why are cars on sale not locked with keys

Ability to think critically is the mark of intelligence. You just did that!
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by sunnyprof: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2013
This stories, similar ones should be investigated. Two boys in Ketu, Twins in Aba, all entered cars and locked themselves, Cars displayed by CAR DEALERS, the boys all died of suffocation, were all discovered by 4pm, after a search party, parents not always at home, nobody knew when they left their vicinity, nobody saw them enter the car .......ABEG POLICE GET WORK TO DO HERE!!
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by jasper7(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2013
ma cherie: I suspect foul play. I've heard of 3 other similar incidence this year. when did children suddenly start to suffocate in cars? The police should dig deeper.
ON BEHALF OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE AND THE ASSOCIATION OF N20 ROADBLOCKS NATIONWIDE
We have gotten reports from people saying we should investigate serial killer. WHAT? SERIAL KILLER? dis is Nigeria, not Hollywood. You people need to stop watching many hollywood films. How can there be Serial Killer in Nigeria? And even if there is, How do you expect us to track them down? The only thing our men are trained for is how to collect N20 effectively and hang "hunters" gun on our neck. Serial ko, Killer ni. Pfffft. have we tracked down the killers of Bola Ige and Okadigbo? those ones are just mere hired assasins. Now you want us to chase a SERIAL KILLER! Now I can see Police is Not your friend. Instead of you to be begging us to run for our dear lives. you are asking to go after a SERIAL KILLER! O ga oooo. Even if I wanted to do it. I dont want to say one thing and my Oga at the top will say another.

SIGNED
Mohammed Abubakar
Inspector General Of Police
CEO N20 Roadblocks International

2 Likes

Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by otokx(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2013
so many irresponsible parents in Nigeria.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by angelz(f): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
jimihendrix: They'll def rest in peace. But did any1 notice how d word "male" was used frequently

l was taken aback by the frequent use of d word male, as if its not news when its female. A life is what it is irrespective of the sex. Without females, there can be no males. it remains a tragedy even if they were females.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by creativemusic: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Abagworo(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
angelz:

l was taken aback by the frequent use of d word male, as if its not news when its female. A life is what it is irrespective of the sex. Without females, there can be no males. it remains a tragedy even if they were females.

Women always feel like minority when they are infact the majority and more important sex. The word male was used frequently by the father because they were his only male children. It would have been same if they were his only female.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Abagworo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
angelz:

Women feel like minority when they are infact the majority and more important sex with regards to reproduction and continuity. The word male was used frequently by the father because they were his only male children. It would have been same if they were his only female.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by hussainahlami(f): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
ceejay80s: 4year old kids for dat matter,u no suppose even leave pry6 pikin alone, the mother na nonentity
Shut up! Ɣoϋ r ǡ fool...
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by fankidzei: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=3kay945]
U SURE DONT NEED TO ASK HIM, COS FOR REAL, IT'S OBVIOUS HE'S NOT OKAY!!! A NORMAL PERSON WOULDN'T REACT THAT HARSHLY TO AN UNFORTUNATE INCIDENCE!!!
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by fankidzei: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by AdexOmoby(f): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Something like this has happened to my elder sister. Our mum dropped us (three gals) at her friends place because she needed to travel to school to write her exams. All the kids and I were all playing (about five of us) this hide and seek game...You know the game of going to go and hide and wait for someone to come get you where you hide. So my sister went to hide inside the wardrobe and locked herself inside. We did not know...Much later after the game had ended and the parents of the family we were with including all the kids wanted to go to church, We noticed that my sister was missing. Immediately, we started searching. My eldest sister who was the eldest amongst all of us told everyone that the last they saw of my older sister was when we were all playing hide and seek, but since she was just also quite young, she couldn't say much as well... The parent started searching. God simply was involved because somehow, somewhere somebody found my sister sleeping soundly inside the wardrobe, she was sweating already! I would say God saved her!! Things could have gone wrong... What of if there was no place to go?
Till date when we bring up this story to my sister, now that we are all grown ups, we all smile and laugh over it!
It so sad that such a thing happened to the kids. Kids have to be watched constantly because they can do and undo things...I also remember running in front of a moving trailer when I was young, I thought it was fun...But God kept me!
Blaming anyone wouldn't bring the boys back...I sincerely hope that God gives the family yo bear the loss and may God restore them with triplets boys, Amen!
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by yuriliciousssss: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
good question
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by dbride: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
Seun, I see you are more interested in reading ONLY 'RIP' from us. Sorry I had to challenge our policemen to look into these wicked 'killing' of innocent todlers in Ketu, Lagos and Aba. What coincidence! How can these paired up children possibly open these vehicles, especially the SUV, lock themselves and suffocate in them? There's more to it than meets the eye.

SEUN, DO NOT DELETE OR HIDE MY COMMENT AGAIN. ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO TRUTH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano / Governor El-Rufai Visits Zainab Ahmed, Minister Of Finance / 18 APC Governors To Receive Matawalle As He Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.