Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba (22257 Views)

The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / 33-year-old Woman Tries To Suffocate Her Boyfriend To Death With Her B.reasts / Jonathan’s Attempt To Suffocate Opposition Not Good For Democracy – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by blessing4real(f): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
wht a sad story but was in Aba on monday, didnt hear of such. May their souls R.I.P
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by francescainnoce(f): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
I begin to wonder::almost every two weeks, I come across this sort of stories of little children suffocating to death.
RIP to them....I pray God blesses the family with lovely boys again...
hmmmmmmmmm.IT IS WELL
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Inik(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
negligence
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by metti(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
ebamma: Money ritual things on my mind

Must you comment? If you must use your brain! tongue

1 Like

Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by supaeagles(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
blessing4real: wht a sad story but was in Aba on monday, didnt hear of such. May their souls R.I.P
Seems to be a replica of another story a few weeks back on NL. Any news links to this story?? RIP little ones (if not a hoax).
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by greatgod2012(f): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
This indeed is very pathetic, may God console the parents and RIP to the little twins.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Vincent41(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2013

use ur pennis,mother or father na for de ritual
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yeye fowl wen dey lay yeye egg = Yeye parents wen dey born yeye pikins........
A good child or kid can never go close to cars for sale.

Anywayz, sorry sha.. R.I.P to the pikins and condolence to the mama/papa. This is the implication of having KPAKO-RORO family.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by chioma134: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
PDPwayoo: Yeye fowl wen dey lay yeye egg = Yeye parents wen dey born yeye pikins........

Anywayz, sorry sha.. R.I.P to the pikins and condolence to the mama/papa. This is the implication of having KPAKO-RORO family.
May God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
PDPwayoo: Yeye fowl wen dey lay yeye egg = Yeye parents wen dey born yeye pikins........

shocked shocked shocked

Did autopsy confirm that those children were trying to steal the car ?
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by elampiro(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
They knew how to open the car from outside, but the didn't know how to open from inside? This is hard for me to believe.

Are cars for sale not supposed to be locked?

I am thinking??

Anyway, may their souls RIP.
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by ophilly: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
ebamma: uka ado demented cargo, adiok ono uka, ishie
I'm sure you can speak a word or two in english, abi you be illiterate?
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by 3kay945(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2013

Are you okay?
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Nwandol: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2013

I just pray sure thing don't happen to u cos pple W̶̲̥̅̊Iι̥ι̥ also be der to laugh n mock dey situation just like u ve just done
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by phranco(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
This is a black week in Nigeria.sad news from different angles.na wa o
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
[b][/b]
devour129: I noticed that too like it could have been bearable if they were twin girls. All the same this is heart breaking,rip little angels
What do u mean by "it could have been bearable if they were twin girls"??are u sayin girls are of lesser importancecare to enlighten me??ssssstchew,
RIp little ones
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Ama28(f): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Lord please protect our children!

Na wa oo,

May God grant them fortitude to bear the loss.
Chineke Biko oOoo
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by whitedolphine(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
hmm! wot a tragedy
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by johnstar(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
jamp: Tragedy struck on Monday at Osisioma, a suburb of Aba, the commercial capital of Abia State when four-year-old male twins, suffocated to death inside a car parked in front of their house. The boys, Chukwuemeka and Chiemela Okechukwu, the only male children of their parents and who were in nursery school at the Stella and Maris School in the city were with their mother,

Mrs. Ngozi Okechukwu in the morning hours on that fateful day as they could not go to school for undisclosed reasons. After a while, one of their pregnant neighbours went into labour and Mrs. Okechukwu who is a nurse, was called in for assistance. When the mother of the twins saw the condition of her pregnant neighbour, she arranged and took her to hospital and allowed the twins whose elder siblings went to school, to play with other children in the compound.

However, as the twins were playing, nobody knew when they left the compound and went to where some cars were displayed for sale beside the Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, near the Osisioma Junction. Daily Sun gathered that the two kids opened and entered one of the cars on display, unnoticed and locked themselves in under the heat of the scorching sun. When at about 1 pm the elder sisters came back from school and could not see their younger brothers who they knew did not go to school that day, they raised the alarm.

Their father, Levi Okechukwu Onwusoamaonye from Ahiaba Ubi in Isiala Ngwa North Local Government Area, who had gone to work was alerted and he came home. A search party was said to have been immediately raised, which combed the area but to no avail. It was around 4 pm that the children were seen inside the car already dead through suffocation. They were rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors confirmed them dead. When Daily Sun visited the house of the late twins, people were seen in pensive mood discussing the incident.

Their mother, Mrs. Okechukwu, narrated how she was with the twins in the morning of that day before she took a pregnant neighbour who was in labour to the hospital. She said she was still at the hospital when her husband called to inform her that the two boys were dead and that she could not believe until she came back home and saw their corpses.

Mr. Okechukwu, the only male child of his parents who was short of words over the death of his own only two male children said he could only speak on the incident after the burial of the two kids that was slated for today. Meanwhile, the bodies of the twins had been deposited in a mortuary.

source http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/four-yr-old-twins-suffocate-to-death-inside-car-in-aba/

something is behind dis, una sure say dm nvr use dm undecided, ow person go shiiit 4 inside car, abeg make dm go hold dat person wey gt dat car nw nw nw oooo undecided..... Shit rili happens
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by brownsug(f): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Artistree: Oh no, not again...when will sad news ever leave our ears?

abi bros,two innocent children,whereas some four pple trying so hard to run me down aint dead yet
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by ebosed: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
me think say gofament nid to helep us show this tory so dat others go len
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Artistree: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
ebamma: uka ado demented cargo, adiok ono uka, ishie
Same to you
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by OCcool: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
johnstar: something is behind dis, una sure say dm nvr use dm undecided, ow person go shiiit 4 inside car, abeg make dm go hold dat person wey gt dat car nw nw nw oooo undecided..... Shit rili happens
nawa 4 u o! Did u av 2 quote d entire page? Silly boy!
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Afam4eva: How did they get into the car. I remember something similar happened some weeks back in Ketu, Lagos and we haven't been told how those children managed to find their way into the car.

By opening the door?

2 Likes

Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Zonacom(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
I'diot. Am sorry bt i had 2 cal u dat. RIP 2 d dead
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
She said they was Killing Kids on a Sneak Tip....

Damn
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by meforyou1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
u are a big fool. People like u are the problems of this country
RIP little angels
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by devour129: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
mZ sleeq: [b][/b]
What do u mean by "it could have been bearable if they were twin girls"??are u sayin girls are of lesser importancecare to enlighten me??ssssstchew,
RIp little ones
mi dear read thoroughly before you comment
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by softangel(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2013
sureteeboy: Hmmm.... Nawar oo. But, where are the car sellers? How come they didn't notice anybody in d car and besides, why are cars on sale not locked with keys

Exactly. And how come no one noticed it? Lord replace them with triplets and give their the fortitude to bear their loss.

1 Like

Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by pareto(m): 4:27am On Mar 22, 2013
Swap manipulation
Re: Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba by eaglechild: 6:20am On Mar 22, 2013

When you begin to have children, you'll recall this senseless comment you have made and i pray u'll have the courage to ask for forgiveness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano / Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation / FG To Slash Federal Lawmakers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.