Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service (14192 Views)

Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by 50calibre(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
abdulkayus:

hey, shove ur hatred and bigotry into ur a.s.s. Wat is wrong if he appoint a northerner to d post? Dat is federal character commission. BTW, d person leavin d place is also a northerner, so a northerner will replace.
CIAO

Look I don't hate the northerners, I just think they are and should be treated as a pariah. A typical northern man has a very very low IQ, all they know is savagery, brutality, killing and wickedness. A few years ago, a northern governor was asked what are the natural resources in his state and he said coke and fanta, just imagine.

Look at the killing going on in the north, maiming its own people with bombs, knives and guns, no regard for human life, not even for women and children. Go on YouTube and see what they've been doing to women and children.

To be honest with you, when I rise to power, I will completely annihilate the north

4 Likes

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by ceejay80s(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
Why must it be an aboki ? When will dis civil war start sef, i don tire
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Yazmin: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
50calibre:

Look I don't hate the northerners, I just think they are and should be treated as a pariah. A typical northern man has a very very low IQ, all they know is savagery, brutality, killing and wickedness. A few years ago, a northern governor was asked what are the natural resources in his state and he said coke and fanta, just imagine.

Look at the killing going on in the north, maiming its own people with bombs, knives and guns, no regard for human life, not even for women and children. Go on YouTube and see what they've been doing to women and children.

To be honest with you, when I rise to power, I will completely annihilate the north

I am quite sure you either just clocked 18 or u just got d*svirg*ned. A joke that's been on for over 25years is what u call recent(coke ko fayrouz ni)...
Anyways sha, I share ur views on the annihiliation. We need these Boko boys to feel the heat and taste of their own pudding.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin angry grin grin

Not true!

Funny thing it was the only Uni that offered me my first course of choice ...accounting ...and I really wanted to explore the country. It was the most peaceful place in Nigeria back then with the the most friendly people you can ever come across in Nigeria. The politicians came and damaged the place...I still reminisce over my time there with lot of good memories flooding back.

I worked and stayed in Aba for another 3 yrs even though stayed in an hotel for the best part of the 3 yrs.

So am not exactly your average Nigerian that prefers the comfort zone of his or her region.

True! I spent some time there in the late 90's.Duguri was a wonderful place to be.The only minus was the Almajiri kids begging on the streets and the very big flies.But it was peaceful and friendly.The only place where it was daylight by 5am.Hhhmmmm,....well another minus was that tall,slim High school teacher that gave me Gono.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by 50calibre(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yazmin:

I am quite sure you either just clocked 18 or u just got d*svirg*ned. A joke that's been on for over 25years is what u call recent(coke ko fayrouz ni)...
Anyways sha, I share ur views on the annihiliation. We need these Boko boys to feel the heat and taste of their own pudding.

That's funny! I wish I were 18, I feel nostalgic remembering it. Yes I know that happened during military rule and the governor in question was baka zuo an ignoramus who became a governor by virtue of being a military man so pay little attention to the "few years" part, I only used it to make a point. The typical mind of a northerner remains unchanged regardless of time.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Aringarosa(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
50calibre:

Pls tell how are you gonna annihilate the north when you rise to power?

Are you gonna nuke them with a chemical weapon or? undecided undecided undecided

Please explain to a curious mind.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by IGBOSON1: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
the_ripper:

U dey fail jamb tire abi? Upon all d schools for South West, egbon, abi olodo ni yin ni.

^^^Bros, that was below the belt! grin grin grin
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by bakila: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin angry grin grin

Not true!

Funny thing it was the only Uni that offered me my first course of choice ...accounting ...and I really wanted to explore the country. It was the most peaceful place in Nigeria back then with the the most friendly people you can ever come across in Nigeria. The politicians came and damaged the place...I still reminisce over my time there with lot of good memories flooding back.

I worked and stayed in Aba for another 3 yrs even though stayed in an hotel for the best part of the 3 yrs.

So am not exactly your average Nigerian that prefers the comfort zone of his or her region.

Dont mind him he does not know how coool oau walk is. Not to talk of it been a mini nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by bakila: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin angry grin grin

Not true!

Dont mind him he does not know how coool oau walk is. Not to talk of it been a mini nigeria,Ogonis, Hausa, annags, Wurkum, Tiv, buras, kutebs, Yoruba, Ijaws, jukuns, fulanis, kanuris, igbos igbirras, chiboks etc all walking on the same shade.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by ochukoccna: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
ceejay80s: Why must it be an aboki ? When will dis civil war start sef, i don tire
Afterwards Ebele will effortlessly lie that PDP does not zone political and administrative offices
Yet the North which got the HOS slot under the Yaradua presidency keeps recycling the office amongst themselves
And one lying oga at the top says the presidency wasn't zoned yet was pissed when the HOR selected Tambuwal over Mukalia Akande who was the candidate to which it was zoned.
Shior!
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by bakila: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
Do all the good thing where u are to ensure that what happened in maiduguri that is eating the country gradual does not happen where u are. It is this same idea of annihilation that caused u bitter post below. Just check a Borno Licence plate and ask you self the question, was the place not in the same north before.
50calibre:

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
bakila:

That mind him he does not know how coool oau walk is. Not to talk of it been a mini nigeria,Ogonis, Hausa, annags, Wurkum, Tiv, buras, kutebs, Yoruba, Ijaws, jukuns, fulanis, kanuris, igbos igbirras, chiboks etc all walking on the same shade.

Oh my God!! I love OAU walk....jeezzzz!!

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Omexonomy: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
samm_miey: Ma thread keeps makin' ''front page'' dese dayz,I hope dias a reward 4dt 4rm seunLol
congratulation for that. You have just won a big keg of urine and a big pot full of illugnboy's shitt and a ticket to the most terororise part of the earth.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by humblesunny(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Someone pls help me. Wut is d cost of DNA test?
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by bakila: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Oh my God!! I love OAU walk....jeezzzz!!

Hope u dont also like does things done on the stumps around 11pm. When love garden is so far away. In those days that gate 4 is opened 24 hours. Anyways me no fit go. Maiduguri now. Stray bullet everywhere.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by TableLeg(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
That is all the Otueke fisherman does.... Appoint and disappoint!
Didirin president!!!
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
bakila:

Hope u dont also like does things done on the stumps around 11pm. When love garden is so far away. In those days that gate 4 is opened 24 hours. Anyways me no fit go. Maiduguri now. Stray bullet everywhere.

Every normal guy did enjoyed those stump that are at intervals on the walk...I once got a scorpion bite on it.. grin grin.

I pray that things go back to normal in that part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by greenguy: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Congrats sir, I pray u alwys rememba ur duty for service 2Nigeria.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by 50calibre(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
Aringarosa:

Pls tell how are you gonna annihilate the north when you rise to power?

Are you gonna nuke them with a chemical weapon or? undecided undecided undecided

Please explain to a curious mind.

No a nuke would let out so much radiation, render the lands uninhabitable for years, a chemical weapon as well as a nuke would attract international condemnation.

So my choice which I call "the final solution" would be a biological weapon, a deadly, weaponised, laboratory engineered pathogen with no cure that would be dispersed and then the whole north would be quarantined. To the world, it would look like a deadly sub saharan or tropical disease outbreak just like flu, Ebola, small pox, etc
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
50calibre:

No a nuke would let out so much radiation, render the lands uninhabitable for years, a chemical weapon as well as a nuke would attract international condemnation.

So my choice which I call "the final solution" would be a biological weapon, a deadly, weaponised, laboratory engineered pathogen with no cure that would be dispersed and then the whole north would be quarantined. To the world, it would look like a deadly sub saharan or tropical disease outbreak just like flu, Ebola, small pox, etc

Evil man!
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Arsenate(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
50calibre:

lol, you are said the northerners and boko haram are evil but you clearly are more evil. We, however, take solace in the fact that u are a mega coward and can't do sh1t. Your rants are inconsequential.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by otokx(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
The north have positioned themselves well in the military and civil service unlike the south.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by OneNaira6: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
50calibre:

No a nuke would let out so much radiation, render the lands uninhabitable for years, a chemical weapon as well as a nuke would attract internitonal condemnclcleartion.

So mt choice which I call "the final solution" would be a biological weapon, a deadly, weaponised, laboratory engineered pathogen with no cure that would be dispersed and then the whole north would be quarantined. To the world, it would look like a deadly sub saharan or tropical disease outbreak just like flu, Ebola, small pox, etc

my guy you have an evil thought. repent ooo. I'm not one to defend north and infact, easily annoyed by them and even i think your words are heartless. reading this, it's obviously clear you have thought this over throughly till the point you even know how a scenario would play out. repent, save your soul from the devil cause it's obvious he's trying to use you.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
So the new Head Of Civil Service is (Booker T) whao thats cool!
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by meforyou1(m): 1:23am On Mar 22, 2013
Graduated in 1984 and is already head of whatever and now head of service? Abeg somebody don't make me laugh
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by sweetgala(m): 2:43am On Mar 22, 2013
me_for_you: Graduated in 1984 and is already head of whatever and now head of service? Abeg somebody don't make me laugh

The Age is right, only has 6 yrs to implement changes. Positive one.

Like a lot of Southerners I'm starting to have major disdain for northerners I feel as thou they are holding us back, but its not the northern masses directly rather the OGAS AT THE TOPS.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by ujoatu(m): 2:53am On Mar 22, 2013
Oh oh I thought Buka-T was a wrestler with WWE
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by emiye(m): 3:37am On Mar 22, 2013
50calibre:

I am so sure this is how Adolf Hitler started nursing his "wonderful" plan of exterminating the jews.

Renew your mind, it is never late. Love not Hate.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Mayflowa(m): 4:11am On Mar 22, 2013
Director,in11yrs shocked
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by 50calibre(m): 5:17am On Mar 22, 2013
Arsenate: lol, you are said the northerners and boko haram are evil but you clearly are more evil. We, however, take solace in the fact that u are a mega coward and can't do sh1t. Your rants are inconsequential.

Don't worry! You can call it whatever you wish, I'm sure when Neil Armstrong thought of going to the moon, some must have told him he was insane.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by 50calibre(m): 5:24am On Mar 22, 2013
One_Naira:

my guy you have an evil thought. repent ooo. I'm not one to defend north and infact, easily annoyed by them and even i think your words are heartless. reading this, it's obviously clear you have thought this over throughly till the point you even know how a scenario would play out. repent, save your soul from the devil cause it's obvious he's trying to use you.

Brother I'm a strong believe in utilitarianism ( the belief that the needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few) the theory that says anything thing is justified if it produces a greater good for a greater number of people.

The north has been a source of pain to the whole country, even long before boko haram, they've had ethnic clashes there where the kill other tribes in the most gruesome ways you can't imagine, they can't co-exist or live peacefully with their neighbours.

So just like a cancerous limb, it should be amputated before it corrupts the whole body.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by 50calibre(m): 5:28am On Mar 22, 2013
emiye:

I am so sure this is how Adolf Hitler started nursing his "wonderful" plan of exterminating the jews.

Renew your mind, it is never late. Love not Hate.

No this is different, hitler was fueled by hate, racism and jealousy, the Jews never hurt Germans, hitler hated them because they were more successful than typical Germans and he also belived there was a Jewish conspiracy against Germany

Whereas I don't need to remind you of the havoc our northern brothers are causing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Zamfara APGA Governorship Candidate For Ballot Box Snatching / Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public / Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.