Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,582 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

How To Pick The Right Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Pick The Right Wife (5752 Views)

How To Pick The Right Wife / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) / How To Pick The Right Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2013
D sage:

Alright!

According to your post, you said "no one know it all,being a man does not mean you can't be wrong" and at the same in your second paragraph, you also said "if she loves and respects you, she will enjoy all things about you, she will not demand or nag you into changing".

Don't you think your second paragraph has answered the first one.

Can you please bring out what/the points you really dislike about the article so that we reason with it together?

I don't support any of the two points.
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2013
Phinalphantasy:
you married a man younger than you while you're much older? no wonder...now I understand why you would kill if he cheated...

He is five years older**sticking out my tongue**.Don't say what you don't know,may be because your girl is older,you now think is normal for everyone.Every woman must not be over 25 before marriage,ok??
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
byvan: Are women disvirginig themselves??why will a man in 40s grab a 20yrold for marriage??well all this ones no concern me.I have married my man in his twenties,yes,women like it young and fresh too.Does that make him deficient in maturity?hell no.

Guys I bet if you follow this rules,you guys will probably wind up single for life.Enter marriage with a businessmAn's mind and it ll be the most disappointing venture you ever invested in.

You can As well marry a woman that ll refer to you as Oga at the top.
according to the bold, you married a man in his twenties. so you said it
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2013
Phinalphantasy:
according to the bold, you married a man in his twenties. so you said it

Does in his 20's mean am older or do you have reading impediments??
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2013
byvan: or do you have reading impediments??
Totally uncalled for. Mind your tongue madam.
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2013
Speak when you are spoken to Oga.
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2013
byvan: Speak when you are spoken to Oga.
Ok ma. But now that you've spoken to me, I think you should listen. I repeat. Mind your language. Cheers.
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 25, 2013
Mind your business knight,defender of the defenseless.
Re: How To Pick The Right Wife by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2013
byvan: Mind your business knight,defender of the defenseless.
Smh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) / Guys, Which One Will You Go For, The First Or Second One? / Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.