Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 (178760 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
I want u guys 2 laf away ur anxiety..
WEDDING TEST!!! --Adults Only--

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight miniskirts, and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view. One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived,and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, I'm going upstairs to my room, and if u want one last wild fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to the family!".({}) I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms ...NA GOD SAVE ME O!.:O
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
The woman don marry ashawo be that na. I pity her...
Temicare: I want u guys 2 laf away ur anxiety..
WEDDING TEST!!! --Adults Only--

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight miniskirts, and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view. One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived,and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, I'm going upstairs to my room, and if u want one last wild fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to the family!".({}) I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms ...NA GOD SAVE ME O!.:O
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
[sub][/sub]
STORM2: The woman don marry ashawo be that na. I pity her...
Na sooo...make God save us 4rm deceitful people ni ooo...is there any info watsoever abt our awesome Unibest...
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2013
@Temi, I don't know why uniben just dey silent oh.....its like they want session to end first b4 they do post utme and post direct entry....e be like say na august true true oh
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by danox(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
They can't talk of post DE WHEN DE registration is still on.
STORM2: @Temi, I don't know why uniben just dey silent oh.....its like they want session to end first b4 they do post utme and post direct entry....e be like say na august true true oh
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
STORM2: @Temi, I don't know why uniben just dey silent oh.....its like they want session to end first b4 they do post utme and post direct entry....e be like say na august true true oh
[quote author=STORM2]

Ah! Na wa ooo....Ara mi wa lo na ooo...my body is on d way ooo...make dem move fast oo...oder sch don start na...Baba God i dey syt u ooo
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=Temicare][/quote]
@ author...i guess DE reg is over na...abi is it nt
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
danox: They can't talk of post DE WHEN DE registration is still on.
Its over already isn't it? They said 15th june...by midnight the registration portal was closed. Or did they post-pone it? Frankly I don't care jare as long as I pass the exam. God dey.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Jenniangel(f): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
O boy c as men blood dey hot!! Make una suferin o[quote author=Temicare][/quote]

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by danox(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
The DE Registration is not over
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nellyemma: 5:54am On Jun 18, 2013
i tank God 4 dix thread am api. Pls does uniben accept awaiting result? I applied 4 D.E dis yr I graduated last yr bt my school has nt given us final result.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by onyiifree: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
please i really need help am in ebonyi state and i dont know when is the last for purchasing direct entry application form. somebodyhelp me.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2013
onyiifree: please i really need help am in ebonyi state and i dont know when is the last for purchasing direct entry application form. somebodyhelp me.
Sweety, I sincerely believe online registration is over. Banks have stopped selling. I'd advise u to go to jamb office directly and find out. I have an extra direct entry card here with me. But I can't advise u to buy untill u are sure u can use it to register. Pls go to JAMB office directly.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by osumahjoy(f): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2013
Is there any one here dat has filled the postde form before...... I wanna know if it has first choice and second choice of course in it..... Cos I made a mistake in the course I choosed....
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by sagaciousblog: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Temicare:
huh...ehn en...seriously...tanks 4 d correction...i never knew...English is always changin wit tym...do u hv more explanation 2 d answered question?
the question is an old proverb and as such cannot be altered..option c is wrong owing to the s which was added to the feather...
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by daceo1(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2013
hello direct jambites sowi v nt bn around i felt d same way u feelin rite now last year bt tnk God he saw me tru... Im here 4 info abt direc entry into uniben cos i was a candidate last year.. U can add me on whatsapp wit 07032615148 or 2go wit coringo 4 more info.... Stp d panickin its gona be well
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by danox(m): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls,how can I get the UNIBEN POST DE past questions to buy?I am based in Sapele..Pls I need ur responses
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by daceo1(m): 1:12am On Jun 21, 2013
u can gt dat at d skul main gate... Add up 4 more info...
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by toluene23(f): 4:28am On Jun 21, 2013
Plz,I heard after d jamb DE,dat uniben will still collect another 2500 @ dere school for d DE,plz av they started paying for that plz??urgent and how can I get there pas questions?thanks urgent!!!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2013
I av seen that there are many people that are in this group dat are unworthly to be there, they want 2 make name that is y they post their number, 2go username, whatapp number. They prove dat they can help to get reasonable info but they are extremely useless. Most of them are good nd few are bad. U see if u cant help, y do u put ur number or username so that we can contant u. I dnt want 2 mention name but i will do that. A person in this group dat called himself CEO 1, U May scro u 2 check dat name. He posted his 2go username named coringo, in which i add him up. He was askin me question and i gave him reasonable anxs, bt i dnt knw what happen 2 him, he started calling me names on 2go, telling me dat am rude, wat 4?, immediately he remove me on his list. U see we are all student, i knw d at minimum level we all acquire ND CERT. U See if u want 2 help then y nt help and avoid this rubbish. Wat i will tell ourself is that we should beware of d person we speak 2 in dis group concerning admission cos most of them are 4 1 9, theif and of evil desire. Beware!!!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Azukam1: I av seen that there are many people that are in this group dat are unworthly to be there, they want 2 make name that is y they post their number, 2go username, whatapp number. They prove dat they can help to get reasonable info but they are extremely useless. Most of them are good nd few are bad. U see if u cant help, y do u put ur number or username so that we can contant u. I dnt want 2 mention name but i will do that. A person in this group dat called himself CEO 1, U May scro u 2 check dat name. He posted his 2go username named coringo, in which i add him up. He was askin me question and i gave him reasonable anxs, bt i dnt knw what happen 2 him, he started calling me names on 2go, telling me dat am rude, wat 4?, immediately he remove me on his list. U see we are all student, i knw d at minimum level we all acquire ND CERT. U See if u want 2 help then y nt help and avoid this rubbish. Wat i will tell ourself is that we should beware of d person we speak 2 in dis group concerning admission cos most of them are 4 1 9, theif and of evil desire. Beware!!!
I'm sorry for ur experience. Don't hold on to anger. Just cool down. And pls...for the record all "info" should be shared on this forum in full view of everyone. The idea is to share info with everyone...not a select few on 2go or whatever.
And..lemme just add...nobody can "help" with admission...so let's not waste money or time with anyone who claims that "runz" is the answer. Let there be no anger or trickery or deceit. One love....
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Successborn(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2013
Hi...i'm worried bout some thingz.
1)while submitting my credentials at JAMB office, i was told to drop my credentials inside d file for my 1st choice institution only and that for the 2nd choice, i'll send it myself. How true is this?
2)I've started processing my transcript in my sch. I've paid already. I'm at the final stage now. Should i continue or just wait till post D.E?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
Success_born: Hi...i'm worried bout some thingz.
1)while submitting my credentials at JAMB office, i was told to drop my credentials inside d file for my 1st choice institution only and that for the 2nd choice, i'll send it myself. How true is this?
2)I've started processing my transcript in my sch. I've paid already. I'm at the final stage now. Should i continue or just wait till post D.E?
Success, I would advise that u finish with ur transcript. Its better u do it early so that when u want it sent to uniben there will be no wasting of time.
As for the jamb office incident, I've neva heard any crap like that before. I feel u should go back there and clarify. Remember u paid money for the form..
.dem no dash u. So u have every right to go there and ask dem questions. Jamb ought to deliver the forms to the universities of ur choice. Just go and confirm. That's my humble opinion.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by iseoluwa89(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
Success_born: Hi...i'm worried bout some thingz.
jamb office only collect for first choice....dey don't collect for 2nd choice...
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by osumahjoy(f): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
osumah joy: Is there any one here dat has filled the postde form before...... I wanna know if it has first choice and second choice of course in it..... Cos I made a mistake in the course I choosed....

pls can anyone ansa this question?.... those that have filled the form before, does it have second choice option there?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
osumah joy:

pls can anyone ansa this question?.... those that have filled the form before, does it have second choice option there?
Second choice of course is under second choice of institution. I think each institution has one choice of study.
That is..first choice university..first choice course....second choice university second choice course.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Asekomeh: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Please I have summit my DE form in jamb office, but a friend just told me that I must summit to uniben. I nid ansa plz
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
osumah joy:

Yeah Joy, u can choose a second course during your PUDE online registration. I remind u one more time enable that u all have verve card or master cards for online transaction, this is necessary to make it easy during your online payments. Read wide oh especially the Science students.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by daceo1(m): 3:45am On Jun 26, 2013
hello frends pls b inform anytym in july or probably august d form 4 pude will b out jst b at alert frends cos uniben begin exams nxtmnth...@joy dnt panic deres a space 2 fill 4 2nd choice in d pude... And 2 dose complainin abt removin dem frm my list its my kind of person if u nt ready 2 act politely i cnt accept it cos ure nt payin me neither do i need d info... Pple heped me in gettin info so y wnt i hep wen i do v gud info... and @storm dnt conclude witout knwin anytn abt a info.. Daceo1 do not colect money 4 info or do admission runs temicare, mojen, n host of odas cud atest 2 oda... As ive always said b4 if u want 2 b admiited into uniben u must read like uve nt prayed n pray like uve nt read... And 2 conclude 2 all aspiring unibenites God will crown ur effort wit success.....

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Successborn(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2013
iseoluwa89: jamb office only collect for first choice....dey don't collect for 2nd choice...
thanks. But would it be appropriate 4 me to go submit it myself? In ur case,what did u do?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2013
cryD hour is flyin nigh....ohhh Lord!!!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
da ceo1: @storm dnt conclude witout knwin anytn abt a info.. Daceo1 do not colect money 4 info or do admission runs temicare, mojen, n host of odas cud atest 2 oda... As ive always said b4 if u want 2 b admiited into uniben u must read like uve nt prayed n pray like uve nt read... And 2 conclude 2 all aspiring unibenites God will crown ur effort wit success.....
No conclusions dearie. I didn't mean to insinuate that u "collect money for runz". My main beef is that ur "discussion" isn't in the open (by open I mean on this forum). How are we meant to know what y'all are talking abt when u go on 2go? No let me fight u oh! Share the love here for all of us to see joo! Abi we no reach? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (209) (Reply)

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE / Oou 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.