Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,970 members, 7,848,917 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 - Education (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 (179172 Views)

Uniben Direct Entry 2014/2015 / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
STORM2:

Okay, I'm not attacking u but we already know the form isn't out. Temicare came back and told us this himself....so ur first comment wasn't necessary....

Now comes the attack....stop oh!! Stop telling ASUU that jamb deadline doesn't matter! U neva tire for strike? Take time oh!!! Hey!! ASUU!! We love u but u better call of strike! Both me and JAMB are warning u! angry
Na so jawe my girl...we r really tired of strike...so any opposition will warrant big tym attack...

D Lord will hlp us tru all dis...#smile#

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by TIMIJAT: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please brothers ....i want to know if it would be very important for me submitting my transcript letter my self or for it to be sent officially by the school.....and please when is the appropriate time for it needed....tanks
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by folashecrown: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
thanks for acceptin me here
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
TIMIJAT: Please brothers ....i want to know if it would be very important for me submitting my transcript letter my self or for it to be sent officially by the school.....and please when is the appropriate time for it needed....tanks
In my opinion either way will work provided the transcript is sealed by ur school. Once it is opened or shows signs of being tampered with there might be problems.
That's my opinion.
Summry: if u send it officially (by post) it will still get to uniben and if u deliver it by hand it will be collected provided nothing looks suspicious. This is what I believe...but as I always say I'm not a lecturer or worker...goodluck.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by omodave(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
TIMIJAT: Please brothers ....i want to know if it would be very important for me submitting my transcript letter my self or for it to be sent officially by the school.....and please when is the appropriate time for it needed....tanks

if u are talking about uniben, there is nothing like transcript sumition for now not until u are a student in quote
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2013
Ma'am...all wat Storm n Omodave had said is very true..let me add mine...4 now...Only worry abt reaedin 2 pass d exam 4 admission opportunity...n order 2 given d chance 2 b worrryin abt transcript sub
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by TIMIJAT: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2013
Thanks so much brotherss........But please i registered with awaiting result but now i have gotten the result with me.....will i be submitting that on the day i'll be doing the exam?....or where?...please enlighting me
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2013
TIMIJAT: Thanks so much brotherss........But please i registered with awaiting result but now i have gotten the result with me.....will i be submitting that on the day i'll be doing the exam?....or where?...please enlighting me
Yes ooo....my sister..dnt worry urself my girl..wen d tym comes u will know...all is well sis
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by merisblaze: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
ablejoe: Hello room, pls pray for me. Have been down with illness for two weeks and the last time i picked my book to read was four weeks ago. I cant read cos d illness is also affecting my eyes.
u are already healed in jesus name, amen .
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by DEGREE2466(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
STORM2:

Okay, I'm not attacking u but we already know the form isn't out. Temicare came back and told us this himself....so ur first comment wasn't necessary....

Now comes the attack....stop oh!! Stop telling ASUU that jamb deadline doesn't matter! U neva tire for strike? Take time oh!!! Hey!! ASUU!! We love u but u better call of strike! Both me and JAMB are warning u! angry

bros you know little or nothing about UNIBEN admission and such can only say what you are sure of!

Aside that what was the cut-off mark that jamb requested universitities to take as a result of the massive failure in jamb and what did uniben cut?

Thank God you acknowledge by urself that you are attacking but sorry have no time for all that.

Are you more conscious of the threat by Jamb more than the institution?

Are you asking me whether am not tired of the strike?

Hey dear i dont know what you are upto!!!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by ennydollar15(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
gud afternun every1, how was church?......
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by planetuzor(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
DEGREE2466:

bros you know little or nothing about UNIBEN admission and such can only say what you are sure of!

Aside that what was the cut-off mark that jamb requested universitities to take as a result of the massive failure in jamb and what did uniben cut?

Thank God you acknowledge by urself that you are attacking but sorry have no time for all that.

Bros! E don do.... We nor they fight or quarrel here.... Kill the matter one hand....

And also Storm don't reply this so as not to heat up the situation.....
Or better still, reply Him so that the thread will be lively again.... Oya Action film start now. grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by nellyball(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
double portion bro. Am not a gud user of dis site. am also an aspirant of uniben HND to b precise. hw una go fit update me?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Lamuel7: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
DEGREE2466:

Ahh! Oga degree2466, u dream see storm? Why u dey try to create unecessary wahala na? Her response to ur post was humorous and we xpected u to reciprocate with a better and mature sense of humour... See, we all are family in dis thread and we hope to keep it like that.. So sir, there is no need for attack of any sort.. Happy sunday

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Nellyemma: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Rummies! Like this eh! Me don tire. This uniben direct entry form never come out so? I don confuse i no knw wer i dey abt info on dis d.e stuff. Anyperson wer console me abeg no waste time nack me the gist no delay. Hapi sunday would be unibenites!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by ablejoe(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
STORM2:
The devil is a liar! U are healed in Jesus name!! U are well.....
Sorry bro. You'll be alright and u'll cover ur book work b4 the exam God dey.
@jenni_angel, @iseoluwa89, @omodave, @temicare, @storm2, thanks for your prayers and wishes. I claim it by faith. Thanks so much, the Lord will reward you.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by ablejoe(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
meris-blaze:
u are already healed in jesus name, amen .
thanks.
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2013
DEGREE2466:

Mr man who knows all of Uniben...do u wanna hlp urself in packin well in dis room?...or shld i...u dont even understand urself not 2 tlk of understandin d nxt man...we all in dis house hv d same aim n objectives...n if u cant follow d ALUTA..or make lasting impact...i suggest u suit urself in anoda room man!...i remain ever carin temi...

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by ennydollar15(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2013
my ppl, gud morni....how una dey?....how's d weather over dia, here's kinda cold.....happy jackin time
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
DEGREE2466:

shocked
Jesus!!! See venom! Guy, are u sure u understood my reply?
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hey! Ablejoe is back!!! Welcome smiley

Good evening all....
I don dey jack oh. From the way things are going strike will be soon called off (faith tinz#)
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
planetuzor:

Bros! E don do.... We nor they fight or quarrel here.... Kill the matter one hand....

And also Storm don't reply this so as not to heat up the situation.....

Or better still, reply Him so that the thread will be lively again.... Oya Action film start now. grin grin

No worry oga dey vex...he didn't understand my reply e dey happen.

U be naughty pickin oh....so u want us to fight? U neva see bros muscle? I cannot fit to shout oh...see as the guy be like mike tyson shocked
Na die be that na!
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nellyemma: Rummies! Like this eh! Me don tire. This uniben direct entry form never come out so? I don confuse i no knw wer i dey abt info on dis d.e stuff. Anyperson wer console me abeg no waste time nack me the gist no delay. Hapi sunday would be unibenites!
Hahahaha...relax oh
Oya oya be consoled #big hug just for u#
Na wa o but ASUU serious about this strike oh...shooo
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2013
Goodmornin pals
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by ennydollar15(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2013
Temicare: Goodmornin pals
tongue[quote author=Temicare]Goodmornin pals[/quote
mormi @temi & all members of the family
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by STORM2(f): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2013
Temicare: Goodmornin pals
Lol....morning to ya caring friend smiley

Happy jacking all....
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by daceo1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
hello guys hw v u been Hope u guys r still jacking?? Cos d strike is getting 2 anoda stage soon no negotiations yet o... Prayer is needed ds period... Enjoy reading as d strike last
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by olisehcom(f): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
STORM2:
Lol....morning to ya caring friend smiley

Happy jacking all....
Hey sis,how u doing,its been a long time,u aint visiting us over there again. How jacking
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Preciousguyx(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Una welldone o
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
da ceo1: hello guys hw v u been Hope u guys r still jacking?? Cos d strike is getting 2 anoda stage soon no negotiations yet o... Prayer is needed ds period... Enjoy reading as d strike last
Na so man...i pray u will celebrate wit us in d end
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Didi5(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hello house
Re: UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 by Temicare(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Didi 5: Hello house
Hi bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (209) (Reply)

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE / Oou 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.