Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,286 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre (22646 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach / Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) / Picture Of Toolz As A Little Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by vanstanzy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
I was expecting to see her flaunt more curves. grin grin grin grin grin Guess, i have been disappointed. undecided
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by 2goodbobo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Front page?? Smh
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
dilim247: 4rd to comment
u don old pass that one now,at your foolish age you still dey do first to comment second to comment and so on,grow up.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by braxjay(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
i don't blame u, it the moderator who kept u in front page i blame for your madness
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by crackhaus: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Her trainer or boyfriend should be flipping her in sets, I bet she can make a good workout...a really good tool at that

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by larryjayz: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
trendystuf: Wow! Toolz trainer had her flipping a 230lb truck tyre yesterday morning. Isn't this too strenuous?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/photos-of-toolz-working-out-with-truck.html
please who or what is toolz?
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by killuminati(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
Chai see bobbby like balloon! shockedshockedshocked
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Tstark(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm, so she's been using body magic all the while then. She certainly had me fooled
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by achinaboy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
is she training for wwe or what?
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by theripper: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
When she dey chop dis Yoruba Mawu Mawu , who she tell? If she like make she burst. Fat Nigress.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by grrit: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Smh "Toolz" so you were pained when that nigga called you fat ehn? Smh.. Help yourself..
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by victorazy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wow!!! I luv this chick. I luv strong ladies like this not all these akamo wey full Naija, lazy things only asking boyfriend for moni.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by momodub: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
thats not toolz
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Ejine(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
baba dey: Its now obvious she's not confident,she has been complaining about people discussing,commenting about her physique maybe she's jast shy sha. She should lovee her shape many girls are dying to have are front and back endowment but if the exercise is to keep fit,hmm, her trainer is a quack and maybe NYSC camp soldier cheesy wink.

I love women like her. Totally endowed (chelsea and barca).

She may have a wonderful 'future' and a gigantic 'past', but she also has a large gut which she needs to tuck in.

For God's sake, let's get real. This is a young woman who has NEVER had any kids, and she's like this already. I wouldn't dare imagine what she's going to look like when she's dropped a bomboy, cuz she'll end up being the spitting image of a BRT bus! That would make her prone to diabetes and heart diseases.

Sure, if to say she be my wife and she don already born children before looking like she does at the moment, e for better. But as a woman wey never born, it is disgusting.

Good decision, Tolu, for deciding to shed some of that lard.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by deols(f): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Is this d work of an aproko neighbour or toolz wants us to know she cares for her tweeter fans' feelings..

Hehe..thought she said e better for y'all to face ya future and leave her alone.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by missjo(f): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Youuse a bad bad boy

crackhaus: Her trainer or boyfriend should be flipping her in sets, I bet she can make a good workout...a really good tool at that
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by free2ryhme: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
Where don jazzy when u need him undecided
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by missjo(f): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
That trainer is so darn wicked, asking a lady to lift that in the name of keeping fit. I can think of a few other things she can do to keep fit without heavy-lifting truck tyres
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by blahcknproud: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
She should have gone to Oke Arin market to assist those old women in carrying their loads.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Nuzo1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
baba dey: Its now obvious she's not confident,she has been complaining about people discussing,commenting about her physique maybe she's jast shy sha. She should lovee her shape many girls are dying to have are front and back endowment but if the exercise is to keep fit,hmm, her trainer is a quack and maybe NYSC camp soldier cheesy wink.

I love women like her. Totally endowed (chelsea and barca).

It doesn't matter if she's confident or not now. All that matters now is that she's taking care of herself.

With this exercise, she will loose calories 3 times faster than those who go to play in the gym.

Yea, most men will love her with all the FAT boootyy when it comes to fouk. But will take off when it comes to commitment and marriage.

Take your time to check out how skinny or average looking most mistresses are.

She very well knows this.

Dats all!
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
better not get lumbar spondylosis because u wanna shed some kilos
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
goldfish80: Is she training ƒoя Gulder ultimate search? tongue

She is trying to match my stamina. But i doubt.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Vikin: Her style of lifting is gonna affect her waist. She should have squatted in a position that will put the weight on her legs instead of her waist.

Easy lift, I can do 2 of that. It's just my lifting technique and years of experience. tongue

Are you Ikebe Super?
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hope dat won't reduce dat her big *clears throat* I no talk o...because I love bathing with her pics..don't get me wrong o ..ok..dats dat.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by obowunmi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
I hope she doesn't break her back.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Qtsnow(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wetin concern me with wetin no concern me. Mtcheeewww
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by olabiz2010: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wow! I think she wanna go for World Strongest Woman competition.
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by slimyem: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
vanstanzy: I was expecting to see her flaunt more curves. grin grin grin grin grin Guess, i have been disappointed. undecided
Tstark: Hmmmmmmmmm, so she's been using body magic all the while then. She certainly had me fooled
Y'all chose to be fooled.Now,her real physique is staring you in the face!tongue
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by tnktosin(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
Vikin: Her style of lifting is gonna affect her waist. She should have squatted in a position that will put the weight on her legs instead of her waist.

Easy lift, I can do 2 of that. It's just my lifting technique and years of experience. tongue
You're right, her lifting technique is totally wrong and potentially dangerous to her back. Her trainer should know better
Re: Photos Of Toolz Working-Out With A Truck Tyre by Blazinraj01(f): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ta lo fe te Omo Adam l'orun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marvis Stuns In New Photos / Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) / Mr Eazi Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.