Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (483933 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
diamonderic: Please can someone be kind enough to send me the past questions.my email is ericusman1@gmail.com.Thank you.
Estorico: Please my fellow nairalanders send me d past question, My email is sammloy@yahoo.com thanks and God bless
no be pst kwestions dem dey send oo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phils: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Gentlemen, the Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) Admiral Ola Ibrahim said the Armed Forces will recruit additional 50,000 personell in the next few years ahead to meet up with the current security challenges in the country.

These indicates that there is a high probability of been Commissioned without runs. But guys, Armed Forces now esp. the NA is not just for the camour, pay/power and prestige. There is real hazard. Your major motivation should be to the love of Naija. Willingness/readiness to take a 'metal' in defence of Naija. Recently, some Officers were punished for exhibiting 'coward behaviour' at BH zones. God bless all prospective chaps.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DoubleFaith(m): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2013
Real HAZARD! Dr Phils...I ve seen finance corps in the field ready to draw blood.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2013
Man must die one day is only but time dat men wait upon. Weda u luck urself inside ur mansion wen death come ur indoorness will nt save u. God save us all in Jesus christ name.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2013
Dr Phils: Gentlemen, the Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) Admiral Ola Ibrahim said the Armed Forces will recruit additional 50,000 personell in the next few years ahead to meet up with the current security challenges in the country.

These indicates that there is a high probability of been Commissioned without runs. But guys, Armed Forces now esp. the NA is not just for the camour, pay/power and prestige. There is real hazard. Your major motivation should be to the love of Naija. Willingness/readiness to take a 'metal' in defence of Naija. Recently, some Officers were punished for exhibiting 'coward behaviour' at BH zones. God bless all prospective chaps.

yeah Dr Phils, u ryt but this is no longer news. This fact aweva doesnt mean the Nation'z defence will recruit evry Dick nd Harry oo. Na only prayer we suppose dey pray. As 4 me, God don sign am alrdy. Goodluck 2 we'all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2013
cool
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ebetech: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2013
Please my fellow officers in the house I would also like to sent the past questions my email is ebetech4real@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Angiezee: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
House pls i need NA past questions, if u pls send to my email peacefulwealth1@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
I think four photographs taken on suit are among those items to be submitted during screening or training?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phils: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yes o @ General Adakole... Good to know you have a wireless connection, the best connection. May your wish be granted.

@Nwekesimon68... Whats gonna be its gonna be.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Malachy27: I think four photographs taken on suit are among those items to be submitted during screening or training?
lol....badt boy,na ur pic be that?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
siina: lol....badt boy,na ur pic be that?
siina i just prepare am kip abi i no represent?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Malachy27: siina i just prepare am kip abi i no represent?
Good to go! Good to go!! Good to do!!!.......
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Malachy27: siina i just prepare am kip abi i no represent?
lol... U represent wella
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by soxpet101(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
PLEASE @ ALL HERE......I AM IN NEED OF PAST QUESTIONS FOR NA'........PLEASE UPDATED CANDIDATES SHOULD HELP OUT....RILLY APPRECIATE IT......HERES MY E.MAIL......ogunedochuks11@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by oluamid(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Malachy27: I think four photographs taken on suit are among those items to be submitted during screening or training?

This one na coat oo.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ayodeji86: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
soxpet101: PLEASE @ ALL HERE......I AM IN NEED OF PAST QUESTIONS FOR NA'........PLEASE UPDATED CANDIDATES SHOULD HELP OUT....RILLY APPRECIATE IT......HERES MY E.MAIL......ogunedochuks11@gmail.com

Wch day dis 1 start nah?pple I'll jst be acting like zombies.u don't even knw if thr wud be an exam.once 1 person started wit the past questions request,I knew some wud follow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by henchyk(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Come, what is really happening with the Nigerian Army and their recruitment? It's running into the 5th month now still no show. Not even any news as regards the exercise. Only speculation by random people who claim to have inside information. I'm just tired of the entire thing. Or maybe there has been some information and I just don't know about it. Please nairalanders reading this should help tell me what actually is going on, cos I'm almost giving up hope as to the NA DSSC recruitment.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
henchyk: Come, what is really happening with the Nigerian Army and their recruitment? It's running into the 5th month now still no show. Not even any news as regards the exercise. Only speculation by random people who claim to have inside information. I'm just tired of the entire thing. Or maybe there has been some information and I just don't know about it. Please nairalanders reading this should help tell me what actually is going on, cos I'm almost giving up hope as to the NA DSSC recruitment.

Thank you.

bro, no giving up ooo. Patience is a virtue. From all indications, this years NA recruitment go favor guyz...Lets just put our hope and trust on the almighty plus the small paddy paddy wey we get. hopefully, good finz go pop out. S0 NO GOING BACK BRO...the bridge is already burnt.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2013

lol,,,,you na comedic officer oo. but this one no be suite, na coat.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Malachy27: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:

lol,,,,you na comedic officer oo. but this one no be suite, na coat.
this wan wey una dey condemn my suite say na coat nawaoo. Wats d d/f nah moreover i don snap am kip

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
ayodeji86:

Wch day dis 1 start nah?pple I'll jst be acting like zombies.u don't even knw if thr wud be an exam.once 1 person started wit the past questions request,I knew some wud follow
bros tank you.abeg tell dem.dis NA thread is now for beggars.Y should any body be asking for NA past questions when NA as neva conducted any exam for dssc/ssc since inception and same goes to people asking for htacos to be sent to their email address.For God sake HTACOS is a confidential documents for military personnel only asking for a copy is like asking for your retirement certificates from service when you have not been shortlisted,it shouldnt come up on dis thread.pls people should behave themselves and stop asking for what is not needed at this point.And if you feel like knowing more about the military,you can use the Internet and carryout your research.plssss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ifeoluwafayombo(f): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
gambudu: bros tank you.abeg tell dem.dis NA thread is now for beggars.Y should any body be asking for NA past questions when NA as neva conducted any exam for dssc/ssc since inception and same goes to people asking for htacos to be sent to their email address.For God sake HTACOS is a confidential documents for military personnel only asking for a copy is like asking for your retirement certificates from service when you have not been shortlisted,it shouldnt come up on dis thread.pls people should behave themselves and stop asking for what is not needed at this point.And if you feel like knowing more about the military,you can use the Internet and carryout your research.plssss
And he has spoken. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2013
Since wey una dey read people obituary, una don ever see where person die from "protracted waiting"? No wahala. Waiting has never killed anybody. We go continue dey wait. In the fullness of time we all go see d list.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Good morning peeps. Its not been an easy wait. I salute u all for that. What's with the newspapers today? anyone got access?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Uziehot(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2013
very close
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Glamourplus: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2013
Finally, the long awaited shortlistment is still hanging.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generaloluseye: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
gambudu: bros tank you.abeg tell dem.dis NA thread is now for beggars.Y should any body be asking for NA past questions when NA as neva conducted any exam for dssc/ssc since inception and same goes to people asking for htacos to be sent to their email address.For God sake HTACOS is a confidential documents for military personnel only asking for a copy is like asking for your retirement certificates from service when you have not been shortlisted,it shouldnt come up on dis thread.pls people should behave themselves and stop asking for what is not needed at this point.And if you feel like knowing more about the military,you can use the Internet and carryout your research.plssss
the Htacos is supposed to be a classified info.when i got it online it was boldly written on it.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by nerdymonk: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.

Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

----credits... CHIEF TECUMSEH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
General oluseye: the Htacos is supposed to be a classified info.when i got it online it was boldly written on it.
classified indeed.After reading it,did u see any area that talks about civilians?If no,then wait until u get into service bfore talking of htacos.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Alious11(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
soxpet101: PLEASE @ ALL HERE......I AM IN NEED OF PAST QUESTIONS FOR NA'........PLEASE UPDATED CANDIDATES SHOULD HELP OUT....RILLY APPRECIATE IT......HERES MY E.MAIL......ogunedochuks11@gmail.com
sir kindly send to my email too please aliyu.hudu86@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.