Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (484237 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Guys and ladies can't say how I got this info to prevent further argument because this is not a speculation.

They are still compiling this names and it would be highly shocking to me if the list hits the newspaper this week. This bureaucratic bottle necks just want to put their people in every single thing. God no go gree them this time.

2ndly if you have an Oga at the top. Just don't 4get to remind them that you are still around oh, let them not think that their one phone call is enough. the delay of this list can also result to a lot of name switching etc you kno as naija be.

Wish you all the best as we patiently wait for the list. God Dey.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
@ prince088... God bless the big man! QRG:GBEM GBEM GORILLA!! All the way rambo...!
leave this people make dem dey find allowance for army. I have said it b4 on this thread, all armed forces have the same basic salary. Its true airforce and navy get allowances asides salaries..that's y they earn better. The army is meant to pay some if this allowances..but the Big men @ the top...hmmm;I nor talk anything o.
I dey repeat am again..as a 2nd lt if u are expecting anything above 160-167k ...God will ans ur prayers and as a Lt if u are expecting anything above 180-187k God will ans ur prayers too...be you engineer, or any professional u call ur sef. If u not in the medical line; your salary is the same as an officer that read CRS education in the uni. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG DISCUSSING THE SALARY OF THE JOB YOU ARE YEARNING FOR! Abi if na another job, u nor go ask how much dem dey pay?? At least people have learnt that ARMY JOB IS NOT OIL AND GAS! (@ least for junior officers)! Back to ghost mode!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
ladepete: @ prince088... God bless the big man! QRG:GBEM GBEM GORILLA!! All the way rambo...!
leave this people make dem dey find allowance for army. I have said it b4 on this thread, all armed forces have the same basic salary. Its true airforce and navy get allowances asides salaries..that's y they earn better. The army is meant to pay some if this allowances..but the Big men @ the top...hmmm;I nor talk anything o.
I dey repeat am again..as a 2nd lt if u are expecting anything above 160-167k ...God will ans ur prayers and as a Lt if u are expecting anything above 180-187k God will ans ur prayers too...be you engineer, or any professional u call ur sef. If u not in the medical line; your salary is the same as an officer that read CRS education in the uni. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG DISCUSSING THE SALARY OF THE JOB YOU ARE YEARNING FOR! Abi if na another job, u nor go ask how much dem dey pay?? At least people have learnt that ARMY JOB IS NOT OIL AND GAS! (@ least for junior officers)! Back to ghost mode!!!!

As far as I am concerned if you have not set eyes on HTCOS kindly tidy your words. I have seen how much the military earns and my cousin in the Navy showed it to me. We like brothers. Only Azido got close to the figures only say dat guy like feeling like a superstar. However you got it right. They all earn thesame salary , just a minor glitch with the allowances.

I made a promise not to reveal it. I just look and laff at ya' all argue about doe. Even some peeps claiming military personnels just dey silently fall them hands for here. I just don't like too much argument but I can't ignore people who are overly wrong.

Best advice to all is too scrap this pay talk and focus on what is ahead. Like I said. When time of cash reach , you won't regret the figures.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
zinaunreal:

As far as I am concerned if you have not set eyes on HTCOS kindly tidy your words. I have seen how much the military earns and my cousin in the Navy showed it to me. We like brothers. Only Azido got close to the figures only say dat guy like feeling like a superstar. However you got it right. They all earn thesame salary , just a minor glitch with the allowances.

I made a promise not to reveal it. I just look and laff at ya' all argue about doe. Even some peeps claiming military personnels just dey silently fall them hands for here. I just don't like too much argument but I can't ignore people who are overly wrong.

Best advice to all is too scrap this pay talk and focus on what is ahead. Like I said. When time of cash reach , you won't regret the figures.
Guy I don't have time to rant with you! Cos u have a problem with reading to understand. I posted about the army...you are saying someone in NN showed u. I don't know and I don't give a hoot about what the navy or airforce earns basic+allowance.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
GREETINGS TO YOU ALL!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jasville(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Philosophically....one could define d argumentative brawls in here as "series of propositions organized so that the final proposition is a conclusion which is intended to follow logically from the preceding propositions, which function as premises".

So...having opinion differences is GOOD, letting it out (mostly in a written form) is BETTER, while keeping it healthy, constructive n most especially friendly is BEST. ONE LOVE!!!.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
ladepete:
Guy I don't have time to rant with you! Cos u have a problem with reading to understand. I posted about the army...you are saying someone in NN showed u. I don't know and I don't give a hoot about what the navy or airforce earns basic+allowance.

Seems you have a problem with understanding the meaning of HTCOS in the military. Till you do then stop wigling about like a fish n wait for the shortlisting.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
zinaunreal: Guys and ladies can't say how I got this info to prevent further argument because this is not a speculation.

They are still compiling this names and it would be highly shocking to me if the list hits the newspaper this week. This bureaucratic bottle necks just want to put their people in every single thing. God no go gree them this time.

2ndly if you have an Oga at the top. Just don't 4get to remind them that you are still around oh, let them not think that their one phone call is enough. the delay of this list can also result to a lot of name switching etc you kno as naija be.

Wish you all the best as we patiently wait for the list. God Dey.
Is it true? Ao serious r u?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
ladepete: @ prince088... God bless the big man! QRG:GBEM GBEM GORILLA!! All the way rambo...!
Thumb up ! U make sense ! ! ! Do u mean all Officers n Medical corps get allowances or only Medical Doctors?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by tenderlaw(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
He that is down need fear no fall. I am a bloody civilian, just like most other folks here. Anybody who is not a personnel is just depending on hearsay, with all due respect. Pls nobody shld abuse me o, I'm just saying it the way I think it is. In d final analysis, circular or nor circular, all d successful applicants will learn first-hand what they will earn. It may be good to estimate based on what u may have heard or read, but until we get there, it's never unsafe to just wait and see.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Back frm vacation,#smile#.
One shud alwys xpect e-insult,arguement and counter arguement in a challenging thread lik NA.by ds tytm las year,d boys were seperated frm d men.If u are xpecting to knw d nitty gritty of NA on ds thread,u might b wrong cos even thos in d system will only gv u 20%info.
EXept u ar in d syetem dat is wen u can knw all wa it takes.even Sanni muhammed And EMRINO who ar in d system now only gv little info despite we talk on fone,apart frm salary dat was dsclosed,all oda info were concealed.
Infact force is a secret cult,cos dey won't tell u want u ar willing to hear expt u ar in d system.
As for d list,na here we go celebrate with e-champaine.it is a free word for d white fowl.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
femredhead: Thumb up ! U make sense ! ! ! Do u mean all Officers n Medical corps get allowances or only Medical Doctors?
Bros to be honest..I can not tell exactly who gets this allowances asides drs that everyone knws of. Its not possible for one to know exactly how it goes in every core..I will take the pain of finding out for you from my mates that are already officers in the medical corps. For instance in my barracks, we have corpers...including doctors.the lab scientist,pharmacist,bsc nurses are paid well above the computer engineers as corpers.(Asides their allowances as corpers)if medical corpers are treated like that, how much more officers. I will find out for u, I don't want to post what I'm not sure of. The same way u'll ask ur friend how much he/she earns in a civil setting, and he will say around....bla bla. Is the same way I posted. Not like I don't know the exact amount.
Zina..like I said, I don't have ur time....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
mko abiola: Back frm vacation,#smile#.
One shud alwys xpect e-insult,arguement and counter arguement in a challenging thread lik NA.by ds tytm las year,d boys were seperated frm d men.If u are xpecting to knw d nitty gritty of NA on ds thread,u might b wrong cos even thos in d system will only gv u 20%info.
EXept u ar in d syetem dat is wen u can knw all wa it takes.even Sanni muhammed And EMRINO who ar in d system now only gv little info despite we talk on fone,apart frm salary dat was dsclosed,all oda info were concealed.
Infact force is a secret cult,cos dey won't tell u want u ar willing to hear expt u ar in d system.
As for d list,na here we go celebrate with e-champaine.it is a free word for d white fowl.
KPAKAM!!!!!!!! God bless ur generations!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phils: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
You don't only need a connection. Your connection must be connected. There is still room for merit sha. It's good to know the pay but I beleive the motivation of most people goes beyond the pay.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phils: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
ladepete:
Bros to be honest..I can not tell exactly who gets this allowances asides drs that everyone knws of. Its not possible for one to know exactly how it goes in every core..I will take the pain of finding out for you from my mates that are already officers in the medical corps. For instance in my barracks, we have corpers...including doctors.the lab scientist,pharmacist,bsc nurses are paid well above the computer engineers as corpers.(Asides their allowances as corpers)if medical corpers are treated like that, how much more officers. I will find out for u, I don't want to post what I'm not sure of. The same way u'll ask ur friend how much he/she earns in a civil setting, and he will say around....bla bla. Is the same way I posted. Not like I don't know the exact amount.
Yes o...and even among the Corp Members, a Youth Corp Dr gets a better package than the other health related Corp Members. I guess such runs through Military also.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
mko abiola: Back frm vacation,#smile#.

Hahaha. Funny dude.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2013
what is the full meaning HTCOS in the military?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 3:05am On Oct 03, 2013
unshake: what is the full meaning HTCOS in the military?

Harmonised terms and conditions of service
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:36am On Oct 03, 2013
ladepete:
K ..... Thanx.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 03, 2013
zinaunreal:

HTCOS may only give u a guide NEVER take home. ask any civil servant the only way to knw someone else's salary is to look at his/her pay slip. ladepete is ryt
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 03, 2013
ladepete:
a medical officer in NA earn alittle over 300k
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2013
ladepete:
a medical officer in NA earn alittle over 300k nd not all army formations pay corpers on medical line well. 2 of my corper frnds had to b reposted frm a battalion because of poor pay, same apply to 44 NA reference hospital, kaduna but places like NDA nd AFCSC JAJI pay very very well
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2013
joker5180: HTCOS may only give u a guide NEVER take home. ask any civil servant the only way to knw someone else's salary is to look at his/her pay slip. ladepete is ryt

Thanks for using the word "may" that show you have not even set your eyes on the old version and you don't even know about a new one. If you open it all this your long gist go end. You are both wrong. Azido is the only person that have come close to the figures. Please cease this gist. Who no kno, no kno.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2013
joker5180: a medical officer in NA earn alittle over 300k nd not all army formations pay corpers on medical line well. 2 of my corper frnds had to b reposted frm a battalion because of poor pay, same apply to 44 NA reference hospital, kaduna but places like NDA nd AFCSC JAJI pay very very well
Yeah..you right. but,firstly I said in my barracks, I didn't generalise. Secondly, I only stated that, the medical corpers are paid above any other corpers serving in a formation using the computer engineers to site an example and I didnt say they are always paid handsomely. Lastly, I only used the corpers as an example coS of the question he asked if it was only medical doctors that enjoys the allowances or other personels in the medical corps also do;which I stated I wasn't sure of. If you knw about this, u can share.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by prince088: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2013
Kai Zina dem don tell u. Dey there dey shout HTCOS u hear If you are expecting anything above those figures posted in the army to hit ur account @ the end of the month you are really day dreaming. The army does not send you one bit. If you have 2 heads, go and complain that your take home is meant to more than that. Chia!!! this people here sef.

@ladepete you get time ooooo, I swear! Be like you dey awol bah? Free them na, and save yourself from insults that u can't receive in the real sense. Reply my email.

Dr joker; I hail you, I remember when you speculate here too.lolz, don't mind this clowns that came in just yesterday. this issue have been discussed and argued here before. Even though I never posted, I always followed up as a guest. Wish you all good luck!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2013
prince088: Kai Zina dem don tell u. Dey there dey shout HTCOS u hear If you are expecting anything above those figures posted in the army to hit ur account @ the end of the month you are really day dreaming. The army does not send you one bit. If you have 2 heads, go and complain that your take home is meant to more than that. Chia!!! this people here sef.

@ladepete you get time ooooo, I swear! Be like you dey awol bah? Free them na, and save yourself from insults that u can't receive in the real sense. Reply my email.

Dr joker; I hail you, I remember when you speculate here too.lolz, don't mind this clowns that came in just yesterday. this issue have been discussed and argued here before. Even though I never posted, I always followed up as a guest. Wish you all good luck!

Its the end that always justify the means. You just dey blab say we just come. Guess you have been on army threads since 2009. Village tynz. Learn to value information not force yours on others

Scare crows like this scare people from serving their father land. How did you get your information? I stated that army earns far more than that crap you posted my source HTCOS and my Naval cousins basic pay slip simple because their basic salary is all equivalent due to the reformations on the HTCOS. I don't even know if I'm talking to a mortuary attendant coming here to form boss.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Tstone1(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2013
*When two young chaps are cutting a tree from the forest; only the ELDERS gets insight to the exact position and area the tree eventually falls into*
Victory is from GOD alone!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2013
@ zina. Young man; I once told you that u aint intelligent, and u keep exhibitting that trait of you.
Firstly this thread is 2013 thread..when one says something has been argued here b4..how does it mean 2009 thread or whichever and how does it mean one have been trying dssc/ssc for a while.it simply means previous pages.
Secondly; ask ur younger brother madawaki...he 1ce came here to insult everyone cos he was shortlisted for NDA screening, mocking people that have tried ssc/dssc more than 1ce. Eventually, NDA humbled him...he was not chosen. He said he is a '300l student in a reputable uni' 2 yrs from now (minus spill and ASUU)I'm sure he will be buying this same form he insulted us about here.
Thirdly; Prince have given u a candid advice as a true good friend grin if u not paid what u expecting as an officer..just go and complain. Very simple!!! I don't know which part of army is the most corrupt force in the armed forces you don't understand. You never see name for list, u dey mock people wey don try b4.
I will end my post with a quote from honourable xykms to madawaki.

xykms101: joker i no hold am na, i jez rememba Yoruba adage wey talk say, if your hand never touch cutlass, make u nor ask wetin kill ur papa. .grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Fuadx1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lapedate & co. U guys are full of wisdom..i rlly admire ur courage to relate what u knw much by xperience but only to be receiving insults. As 4me, I ll rather wait 4 d list 2 b out; to update anythn relevant here amounts to all sort of insults. Any way, we disagree to agree at long last
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
All of una jst dey here dey talk bla bla bla. Pay say allowance no say. Even pple wey no knw anythn dey com here dey form champion. Instead of u 2 kp calm and b praying for ur name 2 b in d list u ar here talking abt d salary scale u no nothing abt. I'v always bn following dis thread as an observer bt sm pple dey provoke me wt their I 2 knw attitude. And for u guys dat started running d 3.2km in 10 minutes since d day u bought ur form hope u've nt stoped? Jst kp on runing mayb u'll b able 2 mk it in 60 seconds b4 d list show. Lastly, To d wise, speak less & pray more............ WATCH & PRAY......... VICTORY IS FRM GOD ALONE
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
ladepete: @ zina. Young man; I once told you that u aint intelligent, and u keep exhibitting that trait of you.
Firstly this thread is 2013 thread..when one says something has been argued here b4..how does it mean 2009 thread or whichever and how does it mean one have been trying dssc/ssc for a while.it simply means previous pages.
Secondly; ask ur younger brother madawaki...he 1ce came here to insult everyone cos he was shortlisted for NDA screening, mocking people that have tried ssc/dssc more than 1ce. Eventually, NDA humbled him...he was not chosen. He said he is a '300l student in a reputable uni' 2 yrs from now (minus spill and ASUU)I'm sure he will be buying this same form he insulted us about here.
Thirdly; Prince have given u a candid advice as a true good friend grin if u not paid what u expecting as an officer..just go and complain. Very simple!!! I don't know which part of army is the most corrupt force in the armed forces you don't understand. You never see name for list, u dey mock people wey don try b4.
I will end my post with a quote from honourable xykms to madawaki.

If you decide to grade who an intelligent man is because he is an enemy of your belief or your opinion , then you are still in the iron age fighting with sword mentality like your brothers the boko haram.

I am not here to mock anyone but to give a humble opinion and if you are not happy with that ,use it to swallow eba.

There are only two kinds of people that would make it through the gates of dssc/ssc ;those that know nothing about the military " the ignorant" and the determined. Ignorant people are not on nairaland and so far .I have only come across people who are not determined but are deluded into thinking they are already wearing a camouflage even before names are shortlisted.

If you want to compare madawaki's fate to anyone or mine, I laff you die, you don't even know which road I come from nor where I dey go. If Army is for the most intelligent, y are u still here?! Na u sabi jare! grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by prince088: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
zinaunreal:

If you want to compare madawaki's fate to anyone or mine, I laff you die, you don't even know which road I come from nor where I dey go. If Army is for the most intelligent, y are u still here?! Na u sabi jare! grin

Sebi you are COAS 1st son? I know you na. How old are you sef?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.