Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,160 members, 7,860,148 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (479075 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Say what you know young man. Medicine is what it is today because people argued and prooved beyond reasonable doubt. In those days medicine was based on traditional and supersticious believes. It was not until the 18th century when Claude Bernard and Co. began using experimental evidence to argue out and replace the bizarre notions that was once purported by traditional and supersticious believes. Even when Galilee Galileo told the world that the Earth revolves round the Sun, our Popes, Cardinals and Bishops refuted his claims and accepted Ptolemy views that the Sun revolves round the earth and that the earth is the centre of the universe. Today, because of Galileos and Newtons arguement this has given rise to what we called modern day technology.
In Nigeria today no one seems to ask questions because of fear of the unknown. Lets always argue matters in life especially when it seems vague.
Remember " ARGUEMENT IS IMPORTANT IN LIFE" .
WHEN YOU GET TO THE CAMP AND THEY ASK YOU QUESTION DÖN'T ANSWER, DON'T ARGUE AND PROOF TO THEM WHAT YOU KNOW AND WAIT TO PASS AUTOMATICALLY.
This is my believe " we argue to settle" . cheesy
You really need to be enlightened young man, proof and argument are two distinct forms of reasoning put forward in support of a point of view.

Proof is mostly factual and contains definitive statements whereas argument is persuasive in nature

Proof provide the why and how of a phenomenon while arguments try to persuade to take another to conclusion or trying to prove someone wrong.

Stop saying what you don't know and desist from arguing blindly.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2013
@cyril n emmanuel, u guys really have time o. Let's not divert d thread 2 another thing please. Let base it strictly on how 2 b officers rather than discussing irrelevant things. There are many things 2 discuss on e.g facing the interview board, what are the possible questions they might ask us, how 2 develop courage 2 tackle the questions in front of the generals, let's motivate ourselves please. I believe everybody here is a graduate so let's act maturely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BECskills: 11:16am On May 06, 2013
I'v been goin tru dis thread with keen intrest n noticed d sharp cold warz goin on in d room. Howeva intrstn It ol seems, we must understnd d follwn: God is Supreme, 2. Once ur plans r allignd wif Gods den u gt no p @ ol. I'v witnessd some fellas whose name dint appear 4 d interview make it 2 d cadet training ground. Reason cos dia sponsor is a top rankn officer. Therefore, I'd enjoin pple who wish 2 join d NA 2 hve 1) genuine reasons 4 d job 2) trust no man. Finally my brethren, I would say we keep hope alive n olwys xpct d best. Nigeria would neva remain d way it is nw in d next 10-20yrs. Let's b d change we desire in any sector we find ourslves. For bbm fellas add me up on 23367d62. We cud tok Military n b hopeful. Love yall.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 11:43am On May 06, 2013
Ajalagideon: 6days 2d closure of d form. God I need ur help. I trust my God He can never disappoint me. He always shows me favour.
Pray dis prayer, Oh God, do not let pple of dis World ask me where is ur God in dis recruitment exercise.
God will not negnect us in Jesus Name.
Amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2013
idris4r83: @cyril n emmanuel, u guys really have time o. Let's not divert d thread 2 another thing please. Let base it strictly on how 2 b officers rather than discussing irrelevant things. There are many things 2 discuss on e.g facing the interview board, what are the possible questions they might ask us, how 2 develop courage 2 tackle the questions in front of the generals, let's motivate ourselves please. I believe everybody here is a graduate so let's act maturely.
once you are able to scale through the medical and 3.2km endurance race, broda you are getting closer, more than half of the applicants go home during diz stages,the interview board are just there to know your courage and why you want to join nigerian army,this stage is just like you answering VO questions at the embassy,you just have to be very bold.

The most important thing i would love to share in here is, during the race there are soldiers at each kilometer, pls don't run closer to them coz they do injure people and once you are injured, you may not be able to make the gate before the tym *18mins* given

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Didiben(f): 1:17pm On May 06, 2013
Wht r u tryin 2do sir,scare da living day light out of some1? Dat's so not cool!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:33pm On May 06, 2013
BECskills: I'v been goin tru dis thread with keen intrest n noticed d sharp cold warz goin on in d room. Howeva intrstn It ol seems, we must understnd d follwn: God is Supreme, 2. Once ur plans r allignd wif Gods den u gt no p @ ol. I'v witnessd some fellas whose name dint appear 4 d interview make it 2 d cadet training ground. Reason cos dia sponsor is a top rankn officer. Therefore, I'd enjoin pple who wish 2 join d NA 2 hve 1) genuine reasons 4 d job 2) trust no man. Finally my brethren, I would say we keep hope alive n olwys xpct d best. Nigeria would neva remain d way it is nw in d next 10-20yrs. Let's b d change we desire in any sector we find ourslves. For bbm fellas add me up on 23367d62. We cud tok Military n b hopeful. Love yall.
Thanks man. NICE WORDs.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 06, 2013
idris4r83: I think stress and anxiety can also be a factor. Anyway, U and E will will show him what 2 do next.
yeah stress and anxiety can cause a transient raise in blood pressure but not persistent elevation
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by BECskills: 1:47pm On May 08, 2013
What's wrong this room is so quiet. 'mon fellas
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 11:33pm On May 08, 2013
Let's keep this thread alive please cos is becoming quiet and boring these days. Emma, cyril, fsb, joker where una dey? Abi
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 8:15am On May 09, 2013
idris4r83: Let's keep this thread alive please cos is becoming quiet and boring these days. Emma, cyril, fsb, joker where una dey? Abi
WHAT DO U WANT THEM TO SAY?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nnabugwu8590: 8:29am On May 09, 2013
Any good news?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nnabugwu8590: 8:30am On May 09, 2013
Any good news
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 9:04am On May 09, 2013
It is beta to keep shut dan to spill rubbish.
Keep fingers cross
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 5:23pm On May 09, 2013
Our God is Able to take us higher.
Just trust in God in this recruitment exercise. He is my only hope
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 09, 2013
idris4r83: Let's keep this thread alive please cos is becoming quiet and boring these days. Emma, cyril, fsb, joker where una dey? Abi
bros we r busy praying for deliverance
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 09, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: Any good news
yes, closing date is fast approching so we wil soon hv a shortlist
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 09, 2013
those who registered recently lets hv an idea of total number of applicants based on registration number
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 09, 2013
cyril83: once you are able to scale through the medical and 3.2km endurance race, broda you are getting closer, more than half of the applicants go home during diz stages,the interview board are just there to know your courage and why you want to join nigerian army,this stage is just like you answering VO questions at the embassy,you just have to be very bold.

The most important thing i would love to share in here is, during the race there are soldiers at each kilometer, pls don't run closer to them coz they do injure people and once you are injured, you may not be able to make the gate before the tym *18mins* given
how do they conduct the race; state by state, batch by batch or ALL at the same time?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 09, 2013
A friend of mine who registered yesteday said it has gotten to 323452, I guess its going to be a large crowd. How can they shortlist with this number of applications if some favouritism won't enter it. Anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed. Where would the screening exercise take place? Ibadan or Benue? I mean for DSSC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nnabugwu8590: 8:45pm On May 09, 2013
[quote author=joker5180] yes, closing date is fast approching so we wil soon hv a shortlist. I love your faith, keep it on. But are you for SSC or DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 09, 2013
slimmy05: A friend of mine who registered yesteday said it has gotten to 323452, I guess its going to be a large crowd. How can they shortlist with this number of applications if some favouritism won't enter it. Anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed. Where would the screening exercise take place? Ibadan or Benue? I mean for DSSC
do u mean thirty thousand plus or three hundred thousand plus?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2013
joker5180: do u mean thirty thousand plus or three hundred thousand plus?
just exactly what I wanted 2 ask. I guess is a mistake sha, cos it can never be in 6 figures.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2013
joker5180: bros we r busy praying for deliverance
May God help us bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 09, 2013
sorry the last 2 was a mistake, its 32k
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by luvprince4real(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2013
Some Nlanders realy need Glasses. I Still Dey Laugh O
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 11:34pm On May 09, 2013
...hi fellow nairalanders. can anyone please tell us the distance to be covered in the race and under how many minutes? also, is the race conducted state by state or what?...
...someone should be please shed light on this if they know. someone success my depend on it. thanks in anticipation...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cy99: 11:46pm On May 09, 2013
Hello house. I need help filling my form cry. Under the Bio-Data section, am I to fill the Corps & Service Type etc. or is that segment reserved for serving army personnel? And is the section under "Other Qualifications" meant for higher institutions only. If yes, what am I supposed to enter under Qualification Dates? Date of Convocation or leave blank? Need help here guys.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 5:51am On May 10, 2013
bigboyo: ...hi fellow nairalanders. can anyone please tell us the distance to be covered in the race and under how many minutes? also, is the race conducted state by state or what?...
...someone should be please shed light on this if they know. someone success my depend on it. thanks in anticipation...
u r new in this thread bro cos we've discussed on this for long. Anyway, 4 d sake of reminder its 3.2km in or b4 18minutes. And it will be after documentation and medicals.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:30am On May 10, 2013
Pals you can join the Nigerian Navy 2013 thread at:
https://www.nairaland.com/1262605/nigerian-navy-dssc#15654790
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 9:46am On May 10, 2013
For all things work together for good to us that love God to us who He had called according to His purpose.
I shall receive God favour in the shortlisting, screening and training in Nigerian Army in this year in Jesus name.
Type amen to claim it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.