Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478013 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by amy27: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pls somone shld pls help me out dis army 700rr hope dey don't go thru trainin,do they work lik civilians in army cos I want to apply am a married woman but don't want posting wahala thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by siina(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
almajiri101: Dead stories! Since jan 19...nawa for you oh....he's actually right there are bad heads in the NA.
With all his hates for NA judging from that thread,dnt you think he might wnt to join NA for a selfish reason
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
amy27: Pls somone shld pls help me out dis army 700rr hope dey don't go thru trainin,do they work lik civilians in army cos I want to apply am a married woman but don't want posting wahala thanks
do you mean 70RRI? If yes, yea day do go to trainin, a very rerible and hard trainin, at depot nigerian army, zaria, kaduna state
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by almajiri101: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2013
siina:
With all his hates for NA judging from that thread,dnt you think he might wnt to join NA for a selfish reason
And whose business is that one? Abeg make una leave the matter for mattaiaz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kalusam(m): 12:17am On Jun 20, 2013
Don't be frustrated, Massive engagement available at Macro Perfection Limited at all Levels: SSCE, OND, BSc. Come to our career evaluation and assessment on Thursday, June 20th, 2013 time 9:00am prompt at the UNILAG Multipurpose Hall, Akoka...Please inform your friends!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by masterminds: 12:41am On Jun 20, 2013
Prep for a test
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:17am On Jun 20, 2013
amy27: Pls somone shld pls help me out dis army 700rr hope dey don't go thru trainin,do they work lik civilians in army cos I want to apply am a married woman but don't want posting wahala thanks
There is no way to join Military without undergoing training.....if u dont want to pass thru military training,remain civilian !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:23am On Jun 20, 2013
masterminds: Prep for a test
No more speculation Man ! ! Let wait and see !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 7:17am On Jun 20, 2013
masterminds: Prep for a test
order by who?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2013
i pray mak dem take u if u applied, na ur body go tell u. Pls apply.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by rushj(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2013
Today's Newspapers pls. what is d update?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2013
No info was published in todays paper.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Npumpin: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2013
Just to get something clear, in the previous years do the 70 army recruit screening and dat of the dssc/ssc take place simultaneously. Or is it one after d other. If so dose it mean we have to wait till deir aptitude test and screening is over before ours

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Celestine247(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2013
@emmanuel4fire, pls let me ask this funny question from you, do you have a news vendor close to you or they deliver news paper to your office or house everyday, coz i noticed you always respond to no news yet, and i continue to see your response as negative always, will you pls try and give other people chance to patronize the vendor. I hail you o....welldone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by guyluv(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2013
Friday in my mind..
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2013
N pumpin: Just to get something clear, in the previous years do the 70 army recruit screening and dat of the dssc/ssc take place simultaneously. Or is it one after d other. If so dose it mean we have to wait till deir aptitude test and screening is over before ours
I think delay is due to d 70RRI aptitude test stated on dis sat 22nd because they cant do it 2geda,hopefully d shortlistment lists will b out next wk 26th afta d recruitmt pre-screening aptitude test is over.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
...i wonder when people will stop worrying over informations that they don't have access to, worry yourself from now till next year, that does not change anything...knowing when the list is gonna be out doesn't mean you can influence anything, and its at no ones advantage/disadvantage, you will only know for knowing sake. only GOD knows what will be. its said that every successful applicant will be contacted and even eventually everybody will find out even if you are on this thread or not...

...its not healthy to fret over what you don't have control, just believe that GOD's timing is the best and all this might be happening to favour certain people and they don't even know about it, that person could be you, even you and you or me, who knows...

...my advice is for everybody to relax and wait till the the shortlist or probably exam is out, since you don't have any control over it. be advised anxiousness is bad for your health, especially when you find out that you are not on the list...

...its well. GOD is in control and he's always right on time and on point. keep the faith...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
Celestine247: @emmanuel4fire, pls let me ask this funny question from you, do you have a news vendor close to you or they deliver news paper to your office or house everyday, coz i noticed you always respond to no news yet, and i continue to see your response as negative always, will you pls try and give other people chance to patronize the vendor. I hail you o....welldone.
No vex o bros. I no know sey na bad I dey do to wake up in the morning and get a newspaper from a vendor. And you no expect me to tell the house sey them don release list when actually there is no publication or info to back it.
Na wa o . I wonder how some people they reason. Dooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
bigboyo: ...i wonder when people will stop worrying over informations that they don't have access to, worry yourself from now till next year, that does not change anything...knowing when the list is gonna be out doesn't mean you can influence anything, and its at no ones advantage/disadvantage, you will only know for knowing sake. only GOD knows what will be. its said that every successful applicant will be contacted and even eventually everybody will find out even if you are on this thread or not...

...its not healthy to fret over what you don't have control, just believe that GOD's timing is the best and all this might be happening to favour certain people and they don't even know about it, that person could be you, even you and you or me, who knows...

...my advice is for everybody to relax and wait till the the shortlist or probably exam is out, since you don't have any control over it. be advised anxiousness is bad for your health, especially when you find out that you are not on the list...

...its well. GOD is in control and he's always right on time and on point. keep the faith...
kpakam!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
No vex o bros. I no know sey na bad I dey do to wake up in the morning and get a newspaper from a vendor. And you no expect me to tell the house sey them don release list when actually there is no publication or info to back it.
Na wa o . I wonder how some people they reason. Dooooo.
Lmao! Bro don't allow anybody to transfer useless aggression on you. You just have to laugh over the matter.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
bigboyo: ...i wonder when people will stop worrying over informations that they don't have access to, worry yourself from now till next year, that does not change anything...knowing when the list is gonna be out doesn't mean you can influence anything, and its at no ones advantage/disadvantage, you will only know for knowing sake. only GOD knows what will be. its said that every successful applicant will be contacted and even eventually everybody will find out even if you are on this thread or not...

dude, there is no reason for this long epistle abeg. Atleast, its just to keep people abreast, people actually check here daily for assurance messages. If you don't like what's been posted you can still ignore and stop acting Mr. Perfect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Celestine247: @emmanuel4fire, pls let me ask this funny question from you, do you have a news vendor close to you or they deliver news paper to your office or house everyday, coz i noticed you always respond to no news yet, and i continue to see your response as negative always, will you pls try and give other people chance to patronize the vendor. I hail you o....welldone.
guy, stop being jealous, no one is stopping you from patronizing any vendor. Emmanuel has done nothing wrong, most people here don't have the time to start checking papers. Emmanuel4fire I commend you. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
cyril83: Lmao! Bro don't allow anybody to transfer useless aggression on you. You just have to laugh over the matter.
grin THE GUY HAS PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPAIRMENT.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
slimmy05: guy, stop being jealous, no one is stopping you from patronizing any vendor. Emmanuel has done nothing wrong, most people here don't have the time to start checking papers. Emmanuel4fire I commend you. Well done.
grin THANKS MAN.
I am using this medium to invite all nairalanders to my award ceremony as the Chief newspaper reader. Venue: Nigeria defence academy
Date: Saturday 21 June 2013.
Time: 5pm
Guest artist: Daddy shokey, Papa Ajasco, Willy Willy, Jagua, Sam Loco Efe, Ishawuru.
C grin me one, come all.
RSVP.
Sign: Mr Akpors Akpoturobo Egbrude Akpomiemie a.k.a carry go wetin concern me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by juliebabs: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hi nairalanders! I ve been followig up the upddates you post its queit educative I must confess.for those who has contact pls when do we expect d list or exam.I rightly heard that there's pressure on the army to increase their quota.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by juliebabs: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
And for the former narialanders who suceeded,what's the chances of a married woman wth one child to enter into dssc as she is a professional.pls update!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
[quote
author=julie babs]And for the former narialanders who suceeded,what's
the chances of a married woman wth one child to enter into dssc as she
is a professional.pls update![/quote] Marriage is nt a barrier or having a child.....once you are physically and medically fit.....u r gud 2go ! !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Celestine247(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
@emmanuel4fire, despite my warm and simple approach, you fail to understand me, i really commend you for ur effort, and even now that you have make yourself the chief newspaper reader, i wish everyone all the best.

The fact is that no one is aggressive in any way, coz we don't have much power over the situation, and if not for the NA, who can not keep the protective applicant informed, at least the form is not free, so we deserve some formality, regardless of the total number of applicant.

@ emmanuel4fire, keep the good work, and the fact is am in the jungle with no access to newspaper, so am wondering if you are the only one in the city or have access to the news. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mayorrlad(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Celestine247: @emmanuel4fire, despite my warm and simple approach, you fail to understand me, i really commend you for ur effort, and even now that you have make yourself the chief newspaper reader, i wish everyone all the best.

The fact is that no one is aggressive in any way, coz we don't have much power over the situation, and if not for the NA, who can not keep the protective applicant informed, at least the form is not free, so we deserve some formality, regardless of the total number of applicant.

@ emmanuel4fire, keep the good work, and the fact is am in the jungle with no access to newspaper, so am wondering if you are the only one in the city or have access to the news. Thanks.

Just passin...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Frieay may be
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Celestine247: @emmanuel4fire, despite my warm and simple approach, you fail to understand me, i really commend you for ur effort, and even now that you have make yourself the chief newspaper reader, i wish everyone all the best.

grin words spoken in due season brings healing. You have spoken well Celestine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.