Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478053 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
cyril83: Anytime wey dem like make dem release am. No more speculation.
Bro na so me put am, anytime dem like make dem shortlist am, we balance de wait for dem.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
The fact sey u b military man no make u to b superman. Army na human like us, just that them train them and put gun for their hand.
Make I ask one simple ?
If u b army officer and u hold gun and I b militant and I hold gun too. If 4 example sey u come evade my caba and na me first see u and I lyt u sharp sharp be4 u c me, who go first go down. U or me?
@almajiri neva underestimate the power of any man. Man as God created it to be is far more intelligent than you think be it a trained army or a civilian.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
emmanuel4fire: The fact sey u b military man no make u to b superman. Army na human like us, just that them train them and put gun for their hand.
Make I ask one simple ?
If u b army officer and u hold gun and I b militant and I hold gun too. If 4 example sey u come evade my caba and na me first see u and I lyt u sharp sharp be4 u c me, who go first go down. U or me?
@almajiri neva underestimate the power of any man. Man as God created it to be is far more intelligent than you think be it a trained army or a civilian.
na d army man go go down 6ft live dem no de argue dat one even COAS de aware of dat......lol
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
FOF4u: na d army man go go down 6ft live dem no de argue dat one even COAS de aware of dat......lol
grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
so no more rumour frm DHQs, Jaji, punch, quadian nd vanguard? pls those that r connectd make those phone calls get information for us.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1forall: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nigerian Army begins recruitment June 22

The Nigerian Army said it will conduct its 70th regular recruitment in Ogun and Lagos states on Saturday, June 22.

In a statement on Wednesday in Lagos, Colonel Kingsley Umoh, the Deputy Director, Public Relations Unit, 81 Division, Nigerian Army, said that the recruitment would begin by 8:00 a.m.

According to Mr. Umoh, the recruitment will hold at Command Secondary School in the Nigerian Army Cantonment, Ikeja, Lagos and the Army Children School, Alamala Barracks, Abeokuta, Ogun.

He urged all candidates to check the Army website on June 25 for shortlisted candidates.

Source: Here

Nigeria Army Begins Recruitment June 22: Discussion Thread Starts Here
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 1forall: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
--
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
joker5180: so no more rumour frm DHQs, Jaji, punch, quadian nd vanguard? pls those that r connectd make those phone calls get information for us.
my broda na wetin i de folo beg dem ooo..make dem make controls to dia oga at d top and get legit info 4us....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
1forall: Nigerian Army begins recruitment June 22

The Nigerian Army said it will conduct its 70th regular recruitment in Ogun and Lagos states on Saturday, June 22.

In a statement on Wednesday in Lagos, Colonel Kingsley Umoh, the Deputy Director, Public Relations Unit, 81 Division, Nigerian Army, said that the recruitment would begin by 8:00 a.m.

According to Mr. Umoh, the recruitment will hold at Command Secondary School in the Nigerian Army Cantonment, Ikeja, Lagos and the Army Children School, Alamala Barracks, Abeokuta, Ogun.

He urged all candidates to check the Army website on June 25 for shortlisted candidates.

Bro the trend going on here is for graduates not for o level. 7ORRi is for O level holders and they are the one having exam on saturday while ssc/dssc is for graduates.

You must have seen confusion in the house,don't mind them,I dnt know why most of them are just in a hurry to go to mali and somalia for peace keeping mission. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
1forall: Nigerian Army begins recruitment June 22

they r conducting pre screening test for the 70RRI nd it is ALL over the country NOT in 2 states only, www.narecruitment.org
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Latest.
Guys prepare for test.I just got a call now.pls go and dust your book.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
sholadoma: Latest.
FAT LIE. When are r we writing d test? when will they mark it? and when will d result be releases? and then when are we going 4 d 2 weeks camping 4 medicals, documentations, and d fitness check up? Let's not deceive ourselves please.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by jerekul: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
hello guys, pls is the test for applicants (graduates) of the DSSC recruitment?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Right frm tym,NA xam has alwys been a formalty.
Xam or no xam.what wil b,will b.
NA xam is just a formalty.
Na 2day?even if u are genius who. Can score 100/100.it takes d grace of God and godfadarism.
Do dey tell u ,dey av time to mark ur scripts.
So don't bother ursef abt xam.
God will answer our prayer.
My 2cent.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
sholadoma: Latest.
bro abeg tell ur source mak he send material gv me. Or wetin una tink my ppl?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by idris4r83(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
mko abiola: Right frm tym,NA xam has alwys been a formalty.
Na 2day?even if u are genius who. Can score 100/100.it takes d grace of God and godfadarism.
My 2cent.
GBAM!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
SailorXY:
www.nairaland.com/1168393/nigerian-soldiers-ambushed-okene-kogi
& you want to sign up with cowards now SMH! people go just open mouth dey piss
Don't derail ds thread n concentrate on d wayforwrd.
Dat is own opinion,which is not far frm d truth.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
My 2cent.
mko abiola. wow bro nice to meet u again, been a while. Hw ar u doing? Trust u ar gr8. God will answer us dis yr IJN Amen..... Prayer is d key.

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
cyril83: Bro you don't have to transfer your miserable aggression on me, you are not the only person waiting for the list. You want us to derail this thread and am ready to enlighten you a bit. I wonder how you scaled thru university? How do you want me to qualify soldiers who derive pleasure in shooting at unarmed civilian's car .I have reasons to condemned them becos I almost got killed by stray bullets from these brainless men and I believe most of these men got into NA thru d issue of man kno man which is getting outta hands in their recruitment, unintelligents and fake men who place everything over money not passion are just too much in the NA and that's why people like you who have the zeal and passion to do the work will keep applying not until u get connected. They will keep producing wack and unskilfull men until the appropriate measure is introduced, these are the reasons DHQ is introducing aptitude test into the system come nxt year. C0AS even said the same.

The fact about NA is if you are not connected and you can't pray,then forget the job coz it's not the issue of raffle draw or can you jst tell me the criteria for their shortlistment.

You must have applied up to 3 times now, yet all na story Bro so many pple were in the very 1st time they applied, this is to tell u d game going in the NA, get yourself connected and stop donating money for naija.

I don't mean to trade words with you but you don't have to raise a long burried issue. Bro no dey wenk your moniker for here.
Lollz brilliant! Very entertaining... A round of applause. I am applying for my own reasons & im not "WAITING" assed-down for the list. Thank You
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
My 2cent.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
Yes O ! Na true u talk ! !
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
idris4r83: FAT LIE. When are r we writing d test? when will they mark it? and when will d result be releases? and then when are we going 4 d 2 weeks camping 4 medicals, documentations, and d fitness check up? Let's not deceive ourselves please.
they have ample time to do all that if they so wish. i remember 2012 dssc commenced their training in february and passed out in august so if they want start training next year they can do test and screening frm now to december. by the way how does JAMB mark their exams?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Na Dssc/ssc 2011 wey started their training n febr and ended n aug......dat was due to some circumstances surroundind d issue.....training was started aug/sep 2012 last year....hope it ll b so dis yr also.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
femredhead: Na Dssc/ssc 2011 wey started their training n febr and ended n aug......dat was due to some circumstances surroundind d issue.....training was started aug/sep 2012 last year....hope it ll b so dis yr also.
u are right. Dat was d 1st time i applied but wasnt shortlisted but my guy succeeded, now he's a full time army officer.......moving his toyota avalon............... But if he try bullshit i de table him Bleep up wella

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nnabugwu8590: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
May God see us through. All i can say is this- the shortlisting will not exceed Saturday this week. Please house, this is my opinion, therefore, no question on that.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: May God see us through. All i can say is this- the shortlisting will not exceed Saturday this week. Please house, this is my opinion, therefore, no question on that.
grin
Nnabugwu8590: May God see us through. All i can say is this- the shortlisting will not exceed Saturday this week. Please house, this is my opinion, therefore, no question on that.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by mkoabiola: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
FOF4u: mko abiola. wow bro nice to meet u again, been a while. Hw ar u doing? Trust u ar gr8. God will answer us dis yr IJN Amen..... Prayer is d key.
Bro,I de oooooo.lng time.
Hop u ar doing gud.
I went on sabatical leave.no mind me jare.lol
9ce knwing u are here again.
Emirino,plamtree,smuhammed n co don leave us for God hand ds year.
Na God sure pass ds year,by hs grace will we gv testimony,I blv.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
mko abiola:
Bro,I de oooooo.lng time.
Hop u ar doing gud.
I went on sabatical leave.no mind me jare.lol
9ce knwing u are here again.
Emirino,plamtree,smuhammed n co don leave us for God hand ds year.
Na God sure pass ds year,by hs grace will we gv testimony,I blv.
yes ooo i blv say by his grace we will gv testimony. I de wit emrino b4 he go NAF camp 4 him 6mths training tins. I don still hear frm smuhammed, we do chat via FB but i neva c plamtree since ooo. Good luck bro i wish u all d best in life.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Kevsman(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
house, why are some gratuates applien for 70RRI? Na becouse of job wahala abi wetin?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kevsman: house, why are some gratuates applien for 70RRI? Na becouse of job wahala abi wetin?
Na d passion for d job !

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.