Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! (6693 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by star4(f): 4:33pm On May 08, 2013
ghosttownboss: Try calabar guys.i mean d real Efiks guys-oops! u r married abi? ur badluck!

Seconded cool
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by MrsChima1(f): 4:33pm On May 08, 2013
utumunta: Most married women on nairaland are totally starved off hot and spicy intimacy.
I pity their miserable lives.

Giving a tribe a compliment means one is sexually starved? I weep for Naija ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by MrsChima1(f): 4:36pm On May 08, 2013
ghosttownboss: Try calabar guys.i mean d real Efiks guys-oops! u r married abi? ur badluck!

Calabar men...eeeww.

1 Like

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 08, 2013
This is an indirect way of saying that you are not contented with your marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by andyanders: 9:22pm On May 08, 2013
Too bad a comment by a married woman I respect. If you were to be single, I wouldn't have made a comment.
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by tintingz(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2013
To be honest i see many igbo girls dating and getting married to yoruba guys... smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by MrsChima1(f): 10:07pm On May 08, 2013
andyanders: Too bad a comment by a married woman I respect. If you were to be single, I wouldn't have made a comment.

Its my opinion. Respect it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by Gmoney5(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2013
pavorikoko:
Bros Abeg park well, mayb I will need to remind u that Tuface and Delta state gov are not yoruba men...all wat u wrote up there are not just common to yoruba men but any man from any tribe that wishes to live such life so pls bit ur tongue b4 u speak

I beg tell am o. E just openm mouth dey jabo like fish

1 Like

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by tpia5: 10:58pm On May 08, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Giving a tribe a compliment means one is sexually starved? I weep for Naija ooo.

sexually starved of hot and spicy intimacy.

that's much more intense.

maybe the guy [?] wants somebody to probe him/her further. S/he might be selling something.
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by NEROSKY(m): 12:20am On May 09, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

It pains you huh? grin grin
It didn't, your brain went offline but he's putting it online for you!

1 Like

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by Nobody: 2:20am On May 09, 2013
A married woman jumps around online this much? What could be wrong? undecided

Hold on a sec! Is this Chimette playing with the keyboard? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by lepasharon(f): 11:47am On May 09, 2013
Yes,but they are more likely to philander undecided..#teamigbomen
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by MrsChima1(f): 1:03pm On May 09, 2013
NEROSKY:
It didn't, your brain went offline but he's putting it online for you!

Awwwww. Somebody is hurting and jealous of Yoruba men. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by MrsChima1(f): 1:06pm On May 09, 2013
Tashamania: A married woman jumps around online this much? What could be wrong? undecided

Hold on a sec! Is this Chimette playing with the keyboard? undecided

You must got me bleeped up with another chatter. Count how many posts I made in the last three days....you can pick up your face very much.
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by MrsChima1(f): 1:08pm On May 09, 2013
tpia@:

sexually starved of hot and spicy intimacy.

that's much more intense.

maybe the guy [?] wants somebody to probe him/her further. S/he might be selling something.

What a Nigerian dream?
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by SAFO(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
This coworker started at work and he is yoruba but born on army base in China. His daddy is yoruba and momm is american. He is cute and he be flirting with me.

He even asked to meet my Nigerian friends knowing they gon snitch.

Bware those half & half guys. I heard about them.
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by MrsChima1(f): 1:20pm On May 13, 2013
SAFO:

Bware those half & half guys. I heard about them.

Like you? tongue
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by dominique(f): 2:06pm On May 13, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
I haven't taste nothing yet but my coworker is sure cute! grin

Hmmmm
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by Decryptor(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2013
tintingz: To be honest i see many igbo girls dating and getting married to yoruba guys... smiley
yeah...they are. As a result of the jazz which the yoruba guys gave them. Abi the second name for yoruba no be jazz?
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by eherbal(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

naughty you.would you approve chima flirting on the side with a fellow co-worker?or better still,him knowing you have a tin for ur "cute" colleague?now,now,be honest here.no snide or smart remarks.
BTW,a married woman seizing up a man is bad enough,but now broadcasting shamelessly like NL is some kinda BB,beats me.Yeah,I'm Nigerian,I'm old skool,but I've got morals.The best u could've done was to post under another pseudonym.
Don't tell me you're that shameless?SMH

4 Likes

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by eherbal(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
I haven't taste nothing yet but my coworker is sure cute! grin
going by the tone of ur post,you will very soon,if you haven't already.
you make chima look bad.giving us the impression you're ashamed of him,hence you did not complement him too.why did you get married in the 1st place?dis iis just unbelelievable,mrs chima falls my hand again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by MrsChima1(f): 11:32pm On May 27, 2013
e-herbal:
going by the tone of ur post,you will very soon,if you haven't already.
you make chima look bad.giving us the impression you're ashamed of him,hence you did not complement him too.why did you get married in the 1st place?dis iis just unbelelievable,mrs chima falls my hand again!

Lol. There is nothing wrong with Chima and my coworker is cute u want me to lie
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by ibrahimdoc: 12:19am On May 28, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Nawl....me and chima in the same age group and trust me he ain't nowhere middld age.

Mrs chima, please can I have your number on a more serious note...
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by MrCork: 12:34am On May 28, 2013
....I am the sexxxxesst Guy on nairaland! (true Story) angry
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by ghosttownboss(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Calabar men...eeeww.

na wa 4 u o! who do u think taught calabar girls now
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by tpia5: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Decryptor: yeah...they are. As a result of the jazz which the yoruba guys gave them. Abi the second name for yoruba no be jazz?

you'd be surprised no jazz is involved, the jazz might actually be needed more for their fellow yoruba girls (who can prove stubborn when toasted), than elsewhere, where the ladies swoon at the sight of a yoruba man.

i guess their yoruba mums should also share some of the compliments for raising hotcakes who are in high demand.
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by tpiah2: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
somalia5:
I thought it was somali, maybe ethiopian but yoruba?

what about yoruba?
Re: I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! by tpiah2: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos / Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town / non

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.