Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Purchase Your Video Games From The Real & Legit Topdowndeals.com - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Purchase Your Video Games From The Real & Legit Topdowndeals.com (1064 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? / Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purchase Your Video Games From The Real & Legit Topdowndeals.com by TopdownD: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dear Nairaland,

We understand that Nigerians are skeptical about online shopping due to widespread fraud and fear that you will not receive your product.

We are glad to say that Topdowndeals.com is a real gaming website owned by Zaynite International Limited, which is a incorporated and registered company based in Lagos. We have a vast inventory of brand new consoles and video games for sale to the Nigerian Public.

Customers can pay online using their Interswitch bank cards, Paga or bank transfer with First Bank, GT Bank, Access Bank and UBA. Customers living in Lekki, Victoria Island and Ikoyi can utilize our cash on delivery and pay using their bank card or cash. All products are shipped via DHL Express with tracking numbers send to customers to track their shipment.

We are pleased to announce that our first physical store will be opened in Lekki by Summer 2013.

Check us out on Topdowndeals.com or call 08136304343 and order with our representatives.

(1) (Reply)

Ninjador - New Android Game.. AWESOME!! / Microsoft Has Pulled A 180, Reverses Xbox One DRM Policies / Agarest Generations Of War Download For Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.