Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy (15933 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 10, 2006
@ Disney, what do you do? Or is it just bringing on only sex? I see you crying and coming back to your old boo. This is what am experiencing now. I told my girlfriend who I told her status is higher than a girlfriend but she always disregarded this. She once told me a guy is pestering  and I told her to fend off advances if she considers me her hero. But recently she started complaining about poor sex act, funds and outings. That the guy is too cool and they are mere friends. Again my own girl did admit the guy wants to have sex with her.I asked the guy to back off but he refused. That we are in a rivalry! My own girl is now the pest. I did throw her out and when I congratulated the guy, the guy's pregnant chick (they are still only engaged) replied me. Her guy replied me with her number and what she saw was too strong and who is this her namesake.(Obviously the guy loves that yoruba name) Overall she finds out that the would-be father of her child is two-timing. That's  spoiling my girl and hoping to marry in peace while I go to the Altar with what cat brought in. All has ended and he lost his but my own girl was backing him still believing the lies and lures but now she has found out. Just called me today and telling me to relax with things. I asked what, it's over as we agreed. She isn't allowing me to rest. Calling and threatening to call back. Nowadays women are too myopic, greedy, materialistic and promiscuous.You want to change your closet when you don't have a salary!!! I dof ht for men who marry these bitches.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by beyunce(f): 9:36pm On May 10, 2006
dis thread should be locked.
Am sure she knows perfectly well what to do.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by OldGlory1(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2006
Beyonce

I agree with you. Disney is about money and material things. The new guys wants to wow her and get some sex from her. But she will learn herself, she is an adult.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 11:01pm On May 10, 2006
lol lol lol lol lol lol@ ferdimako girlfriend

Ok, ok ok kosi wahala, am still with my old boyfriend no more wahala no switching to new guy. gist don end, Say no more, Thanks everyone, chapter closed but the reality is that it could happen to anyone, u could be in a position where u have to choose between two men. So its kind of confusing b ut love to everyone who contributed. love u all Nairaland users. family yes we are. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Eastcoast(f): 12:54am On May 11, 2006
funny finale cheesy grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by babymine(f): 10:48am On May 11, 2006
Are you having problems with your boyfriend?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 10:51am On May 11, 2006
nahhhhhhhh, she's just feeling something special for this new guy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 12:08pm On May 11, 2006
No no problems grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by glodave(f): 2:20pm On May 11, 2006
babymine:

Are you having problems with your boyfriend?

disney:

No no problems grin
so batter stay wit your guy and 4get this new guy! there is this saying that says: "The devil u kw is batter then the angle u don't kw" so don't  cry @last ok. U have to seat back and re-think  kiss kiss
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Tikko(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2006
That makes you a GOLD digger grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by glodave(f): 4:03pm On May 11, 2006
Tikko:

That makes you a GOLD digger grin
makes who xplain more please
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by manakins: 4:32pm On May 11, 2006
Na wah oh!Ur story would pass for Nollywood. smiley smiley smileykEEP IT UP
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by beyunce(f): 9:27pm On May 11, 2006
i thoguht she said the story was over.
Y is the topic still open.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by hotangel2(f): 6:35am On May 12, 2006
beyunce:

i thoguht she said the story was over.
Y is the topic still open.

Wait ooo, wat is ur own with locking the thread now? SHuuu, !!!

Anyways sha, im sure disney would do wat's best for her. Give the new guy a try, be friends with him. And make sure you don't get carried away with his porsche, and designer shirts. wink
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by O4real(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2006
@hot-angel
hot-angel:

Wait ooo, what is your own with locking the thread now? SHuuu, !!!

Anyways sha, im sure disney would do what's best for her. Give the new guy a try, be friends with him. And make sure you don't get carried away with his porsche, and designer shirts. wink
Were you river-blinded when you read this part

disney:

lol lol lol lol lol lol@ ferdimako girlfriend

Ok, ok ok kosi wahala, am still with my old boyfriend no more wahala no switching to new guy. gist don end, Say no more, Thanks everyone, chapter closed but the reality is that it could happen to anyone, u could be in a position where u have to choose between two men. So its kind of confusing b ut love to everyone who contributed. love u all Nairaland users. family yes we are. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

or u were high on wee portions enough to have blown your sick mind to skipped this

Eastcoast:

funny finale cheesy grin

If you let the African Zulu pounce on you, you will not be the Hot-angel we know on N****Land anymore but Hot-minced meat from a Taxasian ranch served hot on Nigerian Air4ce One.
Case close is case close.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Skidoc(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2006
manakins:

Na wah oh!your story would pass for Nollywood. smiley smiley smileykEEP IT UP

Nollywood? Or Tales by Moonlight. cool
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by O4real(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2006
This is 4 sure a Tales by Moonlight episode cos only kids would buy the story!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by mamaput(f): 7:42pm On May 13, 2006
I do not believe in driving two lanes there is nothing wrong with ending one relation for an other because we only live once. I call it gambling you win or lose.
But i also believe in fair play lay all the cards on the table make a clean cut.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by whitelexi(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2006
Yeah, leave the innocent dude, he deserves better. Move on with Mr. God-sent and continue ur life. We are often architects of our own problems and we never know what we had until we lose em' grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Tikko(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2006
glodave:

makes who explain more please

Relax am talkin to the presenter of the topic.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 3:16pm On May 19, 2006
Tikko:

U only just posted a ''quote'' cheesy cheesy

what U wanted to write went into her quote tongue grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Tikko(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2006
Hey Rhod you caught me there, so tell me what do I do?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by bumbaby(f): 7:07am On May 24, 2006
Better dont be a fool and stick to your boyfriend, you dont even know this guy and you are tripping for him already this girl dont be a fool oh
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by lotanna(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2006
@ disney
if it was a guy that posted this topic, hell would have let loose and all that we guys do is play. girls are most valuable player (MVP) and i think u are about to confirm that. pls play girl all in d name of the guy is cute and he got a nice ride. dont worry we can even change the name to mean 'trying out a new guy'. no body will tell em. grin word!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by LarryO2(f): 3:28pm On May 24, 2006
lotanna:

@ disney
if it was a guy that posted this topic, hell would have let loose and all that we guys do is play. girls are most valuable player (MVP) and i think u are about to confirm that. please play girl all in d name of the guy is cute and he got a nice ride. don't worry we can even change the name to mean 'trying out a new guy'. no body will tell em. grin word!

Stop playing the innocent ones,  everyone knows that men cheat a lot, so its not a hidden story.
Anyway, Disney, be careful,  you are just giving these guys the opportunity of calling us names. If you must start a new rlship, end one first; don't paddle two boats at a time, its always dangerous and can cause you your emotional balance
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 31, 2007
Nowadays women are too myopic, greedy, materialistic and promiscuous.You want to change your closet when you don't have a salary!!! I dof ht for men who marry these bitches.
abeg tell them make them hear
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2007
The Movie is supposed to end like this, i think,

"You'll jilt your boyfriend, then you'll go back to him two years later, when he's rich and has a beautiful wife and sweet kids, by then the guy from florida, has straffed the hell outta you, and he turns you into a cheap rag, that he even suggested that his friend should join you guys someday, later for you to find out that he has kids abroad"

Aint life sweet angry
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Pain(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hello @Disney. Are U Back Back From Dream Disney Land. Has He Finished With U? Was it "Painful"?

Please Fill Us In. Its been 6 months Now. Im sure U Now Know the Ways of A Player. Did U Find Gold or Just Pyrites? Please Nairalanders are Eager to Know.

Has the "Manicure Paid Prophesy" come True. ? I wonder why the Episode of Eden Keeps Playing Over and Over Again Like A never Ending Movie.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by querida(f): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2007
k
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Bblak(f): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
Becareful lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by swoosh(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2007
You dont need anyone;s advice on this - your mind is already made up and there;s certainly going to be an exchange of Sex for money ( i hope you get the money after he;s F**ked d day light out of u anyway- cos girls like u only deserve a kick after a bang)

You're clearly a gold digger

Why did i even waste my time on this, hisssssssssssssssssssss
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by slimtoney(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2007
Girl, pls get ur self together and put on ur thinking cap.

Is dis guy realy new in town?

Are u sure of wat he does for leaving?

Do u always go to do ur nails at dis woman's shop?
If no y were u there dat day?

My dear pls make sure dis guy has no connection with dis woman in question.

Untill then pls stand on one leg at a distance and watch dis man till u are very sure he is real. [b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / Your Best Valentine's Day and Gift / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.