Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Bomb Explosion In Kano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Kano (26257 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
godello: My question, is there any goldmine there?why are Christians still there?
Are you serious? Don't tell me you don't know about northern christians! FYI they are in their millions!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Alaska123: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
igbos shuld stay away frm north entirily
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by binhozie(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
13volts: Kano State Governor, Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, has released names of some surviving victims of the Monday luxury bus station attack in Kano State that left many people dead.

The list was read by Kwankwaso to the presidential delegation led by the Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, that came to sympathize with the state over the incident on Thursday.

According to the governor’s Director of Press, Halilu Baba Dantiye, “Governor Kwankwaso, who read out the list of 25 casualties of the attack who are currently receiving medication in hospitals in the state, noted that most of them are either from Kano or of Northern extraction, asserting that the list is a possible reflection of the number of those that lost their lives in the regrettable incident, which was yet to be ascertained.”

The names of those wounded include
1.ABDULLAHI MAI AGOGO GYAYAWA
2. UMAR SANI BAGWAI
3. ILIYASU IBRAHIM MADIGAWA
4. YAKUBU SANI CHURCH ROAD
5. HADARA RABIU DAMBATTA
6. HASSAN ABUBAKAR IBRAHIM TAIWO
7. AMADU GARBA WARAWA
8. SEEBAN OKEDE NO. 78 ONITSA RD
9. BUKI OGU MALA NO. 2 OMOLOLA LAGOS
10. TUKUR YA’U T/MURTALA
11. KABIRU ALI T/TOFA
12. YAKUBU ADAMU TAKAI L.G
13. KABIRU USAINI P.R.P
14. ABDULLAHI ADAMU TAKAI L.G
15. GOJE MAGAWATA DALA L.G
16. UMAR BAGWAI BAGWAI
17. BASHIR MUHAMMAD KABUGA QTRS
18. DANBABA MUSA GEZAWA
18. DANBABA MUSA GEZAWA
19. OGU CHUKWU UMOH EMIR ROAD
20. SUNDAY MAFIA ELTA 21. IWOJO DANIEL
22. MACHEIL EZENWATA 23. OJO SANDRA
24. BELLO SHU’AIBU R/LEMO
25. UNKNOWN UNKNOWN

All these abokis listed here can only seek transportation via donkey back or atop already overloaded trucks not luxurious buses
Danbaba Musa and Bello Shuáibu my assssss!
NEXT

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Dibiachukwu: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
binhozie:

All these abokis listed here can only seek transportation via donkey back or atop already overloaded trucks not luxurious buses
Danbaba Musa and Bello Shuáibu my assssss!
NEXT
No mind that nama trying to confuse humans.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by TechyGuy: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
dady12: This is an administration in which most lives were lost as far as nigeria is concern,this is a bad record for the presidency ,due to his incapability in handling the insecurity situation that is confronting the country today,i see no reason why the president continue playing around with lives being lost on a daily basis ,late azazi once said that boko is pdp and pdp is boko haram,he knows why he make that coment ,GEJ once said ,the boko haram are with him in his govt,the question is,do he want everybody to die before bringing the culprit to book?he must be joking.the president have lost focus and dont know how to handle the situation at hand and he had displayed his level of ineffeciency of tackling the boko haram insulgency.many nigerian called for annesty but jona said boko haram are ghost but it would ve been an encounging if he chose another strategy than using force which is not bringing any good result, why boko haram are jumping from maiduguri to kano and the rest of the northern state .who knows where and who will be their next target.wake up mr president.

It is for this kind of reasoning and of many others blaming GEJ that I believe Boko Haram is a tool orchestrated by northern political elites and CPC with their SW allies, ACN!
Is that why you guys support BH? Oh, I remember they said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ and these same people during the post election violence in 2011 shouted "sai Buhari" when they beheaded innocent Corp members! These are the "innocent" "citizens", that Tinubu calls for amnesty for!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by TechyGuy: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
Beaf!:
We know these bombings and killings are being sponsored by south for political reasons. Two things are involved; they are looking for a pity for their son (the Scumbag) to rule beyond 2015 or they want to use this as a reason to seek for a divide because of oil.

Even US sacrificed hundreds of its citizens in the Sept 11 'attack' to enter Irag and Afganistan and control the oil. I just pity Igbos because they are being killed by their socalled brothers. My Igbo friends please open your eyes, you went to the north to look for a livelihood not to be slaughtered by your own kinsmen.

Some Abokis have brains you know.

And your sultan, el-rufai and the traitor from SW, tinubu are calling for amnesty?! Amnesty for who then?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by soltex(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
d blast was close to round about,everybody fine for house o! guy na GOD dey safe persin o! dis1 wey I hear say dem catch B. H with bomb for Lag so...!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Emperor007: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
Jazzgreen:
we hav christian northerners bro,they cnt just leave their mother land .Its beta to say "what are IGBOs still doing dr" ..

^^^

It's still one Nigeria, the reason you've Igbos there

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by rhemal: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
Again?these boko guys are becoming bolder with each attack.come to think of it, is this marriage called NIGERIA by force?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by lorddannie: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
cyril83: Thank God reasonable Nigerians are beginning to accept the fact that Nigeria cannot stand as one.

The best and reasonable solution to this fracas is to share our Gari according to sizes.
Nigeria has and can never be one! It's just a comglomerate of incompatible parts. It amounts to self and national deceit for anyone anywhere to say that Nigeria is a united country. You see tribal hatred, skewed media presentation, ethnicism, statism, bigotry, favourism, religious hatred at its peak, unequal opportunities, zonal dominance, regional connivance in kleptocracy and all unimaginable rubbish only seen in Nigeria. The difference is too large to be ignored. It's better for these nations to go their separate ways and avoid this consistent and unproked loss of lives and properties of unsuspecting innocent citizens. Enough of this blood letting
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
earthgreeners:

Are you mad...... Woe unto those who defends failure of the government
AND WOE BETIDE THOSE WHO FIND IT EASY TO CASTIGATE AND CRITICISE A GOVERNMENT BARE 2YRS OLD LADENED WITH INHERITED SQUABLES AND WOE REALLY BETIDE THOSE WHO CLOSE THEIR EYES, THAT WILL GO BLIND,AT THOSE B.ASTARDS WHO RULED AND RUINED THIS NATION FOR MORE THAN FORTY YEARS SO MUCH SO THAT WE ARE NOW FALLEN TREES FOR GOATS TO STEP ON.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by nduchucks: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
One thing is clear in my mind and that is, most of the insensitive posters on this thread have never lost a single close relative to these kinds of violence. Your appreciation will significantly improve once you lose a son, a daughter, a father, a mother, a sister, or a bosom friend.

May the lost souls R.I.P.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by hikmoj(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
tomakint: Woe betide any Southerner (southwest, southeast and south-south) campaigning for the return of any Funky Mallam (especially from the core North) to rule Nigeria again!
beware of hw u coment,cast ur mind back since d inception of dis wayo wayo demoracy wsnt funky malam's administration adjudged d best so far?yaradua used his initiative 2 put an end 2 militancy oprations in oga jona domain but jona is yet 2 return d gesture.jona is even toying wit d peace acord which his late oga planted.we patriots of dis country shuld cry wit one voice 2GOD almghty 4 divine intervntion rather dan tinking unresonably.GOD can snd anybdy 4rm anypart of d country 2 b our mesiah.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Bobandgreat: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
ndu_chucks: One thing is clear in my mind and that is, most of the insensitive posters on this thread have never lost a single close relative to these kinds of violence. Your appreciation will significantly improve once you lose a son, a daughter, a father, a mother, a sister, or a bosom friend.

May the lost souls R.I.P.

What is the insensitive post? I dont think we have to pray for everybody to loose a family member before we condemn what is wrong? The people dying are our brothers and sisters and the act must be condemned in its entirety. Have u lost a relation? U will b the next person to loose someone and then have an "improved appreciation" for what is wrong.

The people that died are not in anyway "lost souls", its their killers that are lost souls. May the souls of the dearly departed rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by secretcode01: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: When will they stop ? When they destroy their North ? Well, I think we should be calm and let them destroy their North and all that the ND oil money was used to build. Afterwards, we end the marriage and let them re-build the North from the sales of groundnut and Cattle. Best way to win this war, should be the silence of the media. Terrorists love to hear their havoc on the media, without publicity, they lose their egotism.
do u think dat somebody wil b intentionally destroying his placea?! Nigerians wake up naw, Use ur common sense
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by centlevi: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
i believe that the best solution to this is to start bombing back the mosques and any where the muslim folks has a majority, by this they will learn the pains they are causing the christian families when they lost there love ones.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
centlevi: i believe that the best solution to this is to start bombing back the mosques and any where the muslim folks has a majority, by this they will learn the pains they are causing the christian families when they lost there love ones.
I beg your pardon, do you intend to lower or leverage the problem? undecided
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by centlevi: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
OliverPin: I beg your pardon, do you intend to lower or leverage the problem? undecided
the monopoly of killing cant be theirs alone, christians have been push to the walls too long,even the israilites cant condone this,
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Patsey: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
NEVER SAY NEVER! DON'T SAY I CAN NEVER RELOCATE FROM THE NORTH BACK TO YOUR HOME STATE/REGION. YORUBAS, IGBOS AND OTHER NON-NORTHERNERS RESIDING IN THE NORTH SHOULD DISBAND AND RETURN HOME. NORTHERNERS LIVING IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA SHOULD BE BRUTALLY SMOKED OUT: MAKE THEM RETURN HOME EMPTY HANDED OR SEND THEM TO THEIR EARLY GRAVES AS THEY'VE REPEATEDLY BEING DOING SINCE THE MID 1960s. PLEASE SHUT UP IF YOU'RE GONNA SAY DON'T PAY EVIL WITH EVIL. EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by OsunOriginal: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
tintingz: Do ghost drive cars and blow it up...do ghost share videos on youtube?

The Sultan has given GEJ the solution to all this BH menace...but uncle Jona keep saying they are ghost

Who is the eventual beneficiary of Boko bombing? Who are the sponsors?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by nichepic(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
OliverPin: Why blame him? I know your type, you want things done at any cost, withing a second, with the idont care attitude.... you think the man is just sitting drinking tea and laffing at those killed? you think its easy when 170million people want things done asap without cooperation? or you want the dude to put on soljier uniform and start looking for shakau? you think he is the most powerfull man in nigerian politics? you know nothing about serving the nigerian public. I have onced worked in a bank which can be compared to gej"s serving the nigerian public. we nigerians are unreasonable, impatient, wicked, selfish, frustrated etc. i am not a fan of gej but sincerely speaking you have no idea what he must be going through with lots of duties to attend to, lots of critic to adhere to. all you just want is to clear out boko haram at once? You can hope for that, complain all day but my dear what will be will be. lets just pray we get it right sooner.
bro I strongly disagree with you if his not capable enough to handle the challenges then he should just abdicate hip post. After all its not a do or die affairs thank you
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by nichepic(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Beaf!:
We know these bombings and killings are being sponsored by south for political reasons. Two things are involved; they are looking for a pity for their son (the Scumbag) to rule beyond 2015 or they want to use this as a reason to seek for a divide because of oil.

Even US sacrificed hundreds of its citizens in the Sept 11 'attack' to enter Irag and Afganistan and control the oil. I just pity Igbos because they are being killed by their socalled brothers. My Igbo friends please open your eyes, you went to the north to look for a livelihood not to be slaughtered by your own kinsmen.

Some Abokis have brains you know.
nonsense yes I agree with you abokis have brain,brain on how to kill their fellow human mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by HassanAJibril(m): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2013
My God(Allah) show both Muslims and christians the truth about all this massacre this bomb blast! who ever is guilty my GOD make Cancer to be his end Ameen! I am a Muslim I don't believe Boko Haram exist and I don't support them and we will never forgive them. Who are those ? (the wolfs in sheeps fabrics/clothing).
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by meforyou1(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2013
The maigoro and the mai agogo list is those of d injured ie d collateral damage where is d list of those inside the vehicle?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pislam

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by gbrown(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
ba7man: What a nerve....The terrorists that carried out the Bus bombing are still in Kano. Can't communities organize a quick house to house search with JTF backing and smoke them out?? They're obviously very comfortable in Kano and Borno.

bro i,ll give it to u straight, both the sultan,emir,s and d entire muslems up north are in support of the activities of boko, they live side by side in d same communities,they worship in d same mosque, brotherman, only the muslems up north can weed out boko, brother, i,ve lived in kano,kaduna,gombe,,borno,jigawa ,niger and sokoto, i understand d setup, a muslem will never betray a fellow muslem,
but one day they will all stand before the judgement throne of GOD,

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by MeAboki(m): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
TechyGuy:

It is for this kind of reasoning and of many others blaming GEJ that I believe Boko Haram is a tool orchestrated by northern political elites and CPC with their SW allies, ACN!
Is that why you guys support BH? Oh, I remember they said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ and these same people during the post election violence in 2011 shouted "sai Buhari" when they beheaded innocent Corp members! These are the "innocent" "citizens", that Tinubu calls for amnesty for!

A similar argument can also be made that it is in fact the secessionists who are behind these attack because it stands to reason that they are ones to profit the most from these fallouts. So what's stopping them from sponsoring these boko boys by proxy; after- all haven't there been reported cases of Christians/Southerners caught red handed involved in church bombings or other terrorist acts?
One is also inclined to wonder why the proposal for amnesty (if it will really bring about peace) is most vehemently being opposed from SE/SS axis; could it be that peace could interfere with their separatist agenda?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies / Crowds Welcome Fayose In Ekiti After Supreme Court Victory / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.