Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Bomb Explosion In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Kano (26252 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by cyril83(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: When will they stop ? When they destroy their North ? Well, I think we should be calm and let them destroy their North and all that the ND oil money was used to build. Afterwards, we end the marriage and let them re-build the North from the sales of groundnut and Cattle. Best way to win this war, should be the silence of the media. Terrorists love to hear their havoc on the media, without publicity, they lose their egotism.
Are you in support of disintegration? Infact i never knew you did
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by sammyyoung2(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2013
Shit
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by b03liberty(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2013
i wonder if their is govt in dis country...,these fool govt of ours has fail wit their primary responsibility...then i wonder what they do their? angryi wonder if their is govt in dis country...,these fool govt of ours has fail wit their primary responsibility...then i wonder what they do their?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Classicalman(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2013
The 72 virgin seekers at it again.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by tomakint: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2013
earthgreeners:

Are you mad...... Woe unto those who defends failure of the government
Are you insane? Don't you in your low-life quote me!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Classicalman(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2013
tomakint: Woe betide any Southerner (southwest, southeast and south-south) campaigning for the return of any Funky Mallam (especially from the core North) to rule Nigeria again!
The Yoruba led APC is doing just that.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2013
cyril83: Are you in support of disintegration? Infact i never knew you did
I never did, but I am now considering that to be alive, one has to divorce death.

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by PweetiQueensy(f): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2013
We r used 2 it... We sing it lyk our national anthem #daily# just wish "MRS" president will D̶̲̥̅̊☺ sumfin abt dis..... #LORD PLEASE PROTECT MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS DER AT THE NORTH... AMEN#
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by aljharem(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2013
again angry angry angry angry I smell disintegration soon angry angry angry angry
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2013
alj harem: again angry angry angry angry I smell disintegration soon angry angry angry angry
If that idea is marketed out there, I am sure the power brokers in the North will stop funding to destroy what groundnut can not build.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by 13volts(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2013
Kano State Governor, Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, has released names of some surviving victims of the Monday luxury bus station attack in Kano State that left many people dead.

The list was read by Kwankwaso to the presidential delegation led by the Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, that came to sympathize with the state over the incident on Thursday.

According to the governor’s Director of Press, Halilu Baba Dantiye, “Governor Kwankwaso, who read out the list of 25 casualties of the attack who are currently receiving medication in hospitals in the state, noted that most of them are either from Kano or of Northern extraction, asserting that the list is a possible reflection of the number of those that lost their lives in the regrettable incident, which was yet to be ascertained.”

The names of those wounded include
1.ABDULLAHI MAI AGOGO GYAYAWA
2. UMAR SANI BAGWAI
3. ILIYASU IBRAHIM MADIGAWA
4. YAKUBU SANI CHURCH ROAD
5. HADARA RABIU DAMBATTA
6. HASSAN ABUBAKAR IBRAHIM TAIWO
7. AMADU GARBA WARAWA
8. SEEBAN OKEDE NO. 78 ONITSA RD
9. BUKI OGU MALA NO. 2 OMOLOLA LAGOS
10. TUKUR YA’U T/MURTALA
11. KABIRU ALI T/TOFA
12. YAKUBU ADAMU TAKAI L.G
13. KABIRU USAINI P.R.P
14. ABDULLAHI ADAMU TAKAI L.G
15. GOJE MAGAWATA DALA L.G
16. UMAR BAGWAI BAGWAI
17. BASHIR MUHAMMAD KABUGA QTRS
18. DANBABA MUSA GEZAWA
18. DANBABA MUSA GEZAWA
19. OGU CHUKWU UMOH EMIR ROAD
20. SUNDAY MAFIA ELTA 21. IWOJO DANIEL
22. MACHEIL EZENWATA 23. OJO SANDRA
24. BELLO SHU’AIBU R/LEMO
25. UNKNOWN UNKNOWN

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Agrika: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2013
In all my lives i have never seen a spineless coward like this man, you are the president for christ sake do something, dont tell me cassava bread has no positive effects on the brain.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by tintingz(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2013
Do ghost drive cars and blow it up...do ghost share videos on youtube?

The Sultan has given GEJ the solution to all this BH menace...but uncle Jona keep saying they are ghost
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by soltex(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2013
it's true, we live around dat area my mum-c just called, she said it was double blast. Na GOD o!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by killuminati(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2013
tomakint: Woe betide any Southerner (southwest, southeast and south-south) campaigning for the return of any Funky Mallam (especially from the core North) to rule Nigeria again!
you are a BIG fool

Is that why you people keep bombing the North? You want disintegration abi? Your faada! Longer throat's gonna kill y'all! Ok, you wanna keep all the oil for yourself, right? As if you know what the future holds. So you organising bomb blasts and make seems like it's the northerners so you can come here and start saying 'ehn the north are terrorists, let's want disintegrate'. If Aboki man finally rules, make you go swim ocean pacific, you hear? Mumu boy, Una go fail oh!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by MrCGPA(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2013
I don't know when this virgin seekers will be wise and reason like ordinary human beings. The economy of some Northern Nigeria States is approaching doom. If I were GEJ, I would have declared state of emergency in some of the states.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by cyril83(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: I never did, but I am now considering that to be alive, one has to divorce death.
Thank God reasonable Nigerians are beginning to accept the fact that Nigeria cannot stand as one.

The best and reasonable solution to this fracas is to share our Gari according to sizes.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2013
It's no more time to play the blame game. It's time to preach a peaceful divorce from the suicidal. No one can stop a suicide militant, cos his intention is to die, while your intention is to live.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2013
tintingz: Do ghost drive cars and blow it up...do ghost share videos on youtube?

The Sultan has given GEJ the solution to all this BH menace...but uncle Jona keep saying they are ghost
you mean Amnesty? In the long-run Amnesty will not solve anything. it will only die to rise another day... undecided
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Desola(f): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2013
Billyonaire: When will they stop ? When they destroy their North ? Well, I think we should be calm and let them destroy their North and all that the ND oil money was used to build. Afterwards, we end the marriage and let them re-build the North from the sales of groundnut and Cattle. Best way to win this war, should be the silence of the media. Terrorists love to hear their havoc on the media, without publicity, they lose their egotism.

You seem to take delight in spewing garbage, don't you?

Leave th northerners to their vices when they are incessantly killing people? Real humans with blood flowing through their veins just like you ( at least I'm willing for give benefit of the doubt that you could be human)?

To you, everything is all about your stupid oil and your fish head undeserving president who reats on his laurels while people are being blown up on his watch with so much at his disposal to tackle this great menace. Perhaps you wouldn't have sounded so stup1d if all that were affected are predominantly northerners themselves(whom according to you - deserves it because they are sub human), but I put it to you that these acts of evil have been shown to be directed at southerner and has affected those you call your neighbours the most. Not withstanding that fact, you are perfectly happy for the atrocities to carry on as long as as it is not brought down to Lagos to disturb your enjoyment of the looted funds.

You good for nothing shameless hack. If truly the boko haramites are fighting for a course, it should be to wipe people like you off the surface of the earth

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by cyril83(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2013
soltex: it's true, we live around dat area my mum-c just called, she said it was double blast. Na GOD o!
is your mumcy stil alright abi na hospital she dey call una?

My guy pack your belongings and move to your territory. Must you die there, they don't want you guyz around.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Fidtad: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2013
Tolexander: Am expecting a reprisal in the other side of niger.

Presidential post is not a do or die affair. It is all about service and proffering solutions to every problem faced by the nation one governs.

Naoto Kan announced his resignation as the prime minister of Japan amid criticism of his handling of the aftermath of the 11th of march tsunami and the crisis of fukushima daiichi nuclear power plant.

Presidency is not about spending billions on food and housing!
Yeye dey worry u.
so GEJ should resign because of u peoples' useless ambition.
God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Sijo01(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2013
Another one?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Jazzgreen(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2013
godello: My question, is there any goldmine there?why are Christians still there?
we hav christian northerners bro,they cnt just leave their mother land .Its beta to say "what are IGBOs still doing dr" ..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2013
mtchww infact

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Desola(f): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2013
Fidtad:
Yeye dey worry u.
so GEJ should resign because of u peoples' useless ambition.
God forbid.

But you would rather people keep being blown up rather him leaving his seat? Is his presidency really worth the lives it his taking? Are these really worthy sacrifices for a man that rules with impunity and squanders the wealth be calls his from the creeks worse than those from the deserts squandered it? So long the wealth is being squandered by the owner, then it's fine, right?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by deeny02(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2013
Vice President - North
**Senate President - North
**Speaker House of Reps - North
**PDP National Chairman - North
**Head of Service - North
**INEC Chairman - North
**Inspector General of Police - North
**CBN Governor - North
**Chief Justice of federation - North
**President Court of Appeal - North
**EFCC Chairman - North
**President Federal high court - North
**National Security Adviser - North
**Chief of Defence Staff - North
**Controller, Customs Service - North
**Controller Prison Services - North
**Richest man in Africa - North.
What †ђξ Bleep does this Northerners want again The most painful part of it is, †ђξ way they associated Islam with their evil work. Our oga patapata @ †ђξ top (GOD) dey watch una...

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by sobastical: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2013
knotty: 2days ago, Musa killed okoro,I did not talk because I ve never seen okoro before. | Yesterday,mohammed slaughtered chimezie,I did not complain because he is not my brother. | Today, ibrahim is chasing me with cutlass,he wants to kill me,nobody wants to HELP

how that one come concern me? uh. abeg settle with ibro jor

As the guy no wan pay for the suya wey him buy from ibro nau cos musa killed okoro
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by tintingz(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2013
OliverPin: you mean Amnesty? In the long-run Amnesty will not solve anything. it will only die to rise another day... undecided
yea amnesty for peace talk...
and NO it wont rise another day if GEJ do is duty
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by AZeD1(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2013
cyril83: Thank God reasonable Nigerians are beginning to accept the fact that Nigeria cannot stand as one.

The best and reasonable solution to this fracas is to share our Gari according to sizes.
Why do you think disintegration will solve anything? If Nigeria disintegrates, does it stop them from moving down south? Does it stop another group from rising in the south?

Boko Haram started right from the time of Yar'Adua presidency so its not a "born to rule" mentality problem.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2013
Desola:

You seem to take delight in spewing garbage, don't you?

Leave th northerners to their vices when they are incessantly killing people? Real humans with blood flowing through their veins just like you ( at least I'm willing for give benefit of the doubt that you could be human)?

To you, everything is all about your stupid oil and your fish head undeserving president who reats on his laurels while people are being blown up on his watch with so much at his disposal to tackle this great menace. Perhaps you wouldn't have sounded so stup1d if all that were affected are predominantly northerners themselves(whom according to you - deserves it because they are sub human), but I put it to you that these acts of evil have been shown to be directed at southerner and has affected those you call your neighbours the most. Not withstanding that fact, you are perfectly happy for the atrocities to carry on as long as as it is not brought down to Lagos to disturb your enjoyment of the looted funds.

You good for nothing shameless hack. If truly the boko haramites are fighting for a course, it should be to wipe people like you off the surface of the earth

I, after careful thoughts and discussions, have realized that, we need to cut off the suicidal, hence they poison our populace with their ideologies. The mandate of the Presidency, should be planning a divorce, not now, but as soon as the North has destroyed all that the Oil money was used to build. They can start all over with Groundnut pyramids and cattle.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Kano by mrofficial2(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2013
Ok. I'm tired of blaming the federal government, they are as good as useless. This is catastrophic. Only the citizens/locals can help curb these '77 virgins seekers' with their mayhem. But as I see, it'll be very difficult to curb the madness because the locals are in support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC, PDP React To Supreme Court’s Adjournment Of Imo Election Review / Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat / Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.