Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,266 members, 7,867,705 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66661 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Good luck (not GEJ) to you.

Thanks, bro.. wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

hey u better get prepared sinon ca sera la chicotte angry angry lol

u do good to take the classes tho cuz it's true that self-study can be difficult and with it, it's easy to lose focus
i hope May will be the good one for u, study hard Shym wink

Defo., babes... I'm going for the top in my chosen career and I promise I won't disappoint you.. wink

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Thanks, bro.. wink

You're welcome. It seems u have a 'thing' for Francophone ladies cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Yeah, I met a few in uni who came for exchange courses - and I had flings with two whose ancestry is in the Caribbean... I also met this sexy french lady on the train one time when I was in uni - we almost got it popping in the toilet before this psychotic white woman opened the the door... It was crazy!! I didn't even know she didn't lock the toilet door... That was time ago, though - 2006/2007.. Mad times, yo...

She's from Paris or something but she's nice as fvck..

ahahah so u r naughty like that, in the toilet abi?

i need to visit london tho, i heard it's nice but expensive
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

It is definitely expensive. But it has many historical/interesting sites.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Defo., babes... I'm going for the top in my chosen career and I promise I won't disappoint you.. wink

good boi kiss, that 's the way it should go smiley
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

Lmao... The chic was just irresistible and she was going back to Paris when I met her... She was on it and I was young and dumb - we both wanted it because of the long journey and we decided to get it popping... grin

London is quite expensive and the weather is shyte during winter... But summer is nice, though...

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

You're welcome. It seems u have a 'thing' for Francophone ladies cool

Bro., they're sexy as fvck and exotic as well...

You need to check them out...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

It is definitely expensive. But it has many historical/interesting sites.

yea from the pics it looks interesting, for the cost as long as i do not live there i ll be ok
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

good boi kiss, that 's the way it should go smiley

Thanks, luv..
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

yea from the pics it looks interesting, for the cost as long as i do not live there i ll be ok

New York is quite expensive as well, though..
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Bro., they're sexy as fvck and exotic as well...

You need to check them out...

I already know one of them here on NL, and another on campus: she's from Cameroon.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Thanks, luv..

anytime, babes...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

New York is quite expensive as well, though..

yea true but i aint planing to live in NY unless i find a very good position there, it's too stressful
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

I already know one of them here on NL, and another on campus: she's from Cameroon.

You need to try them out... Cameroonian chics are very curvy...

However, Ivorians are the sexiest and most exotic of them all esp. the ones from Africa...

The ones I checked are from Abidal's country in the Caribbean(can't remember the name) - one was born in Marseille and the other was born in Toulouse or something...
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

yea true but i aint planing to live in NY unless i find a very good position there, it's too stressful

I like the big apple... NY is the place to be, to be honest...

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

You need to try them out... Cameroonian chics are very curvy...

However, Ivorians are the sexiest and most exotic of them all esp. the ones from Africa...

The ones I checked are from Abidal's country in the Caribbean(can't remember the name) - one was born in Marseille and the other was born in Toulouse or something...
Are they food? (joking) grin grin

You are right, Ivoriens are some of the most beautiful people on this planet. There's a 99% probability that I will marry a dark-skinned lady.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:
Are they food? (joking) grin grin

You are right, Ivoriens are some of the most beautiful people on this planet. There's a 99% probability that I will marry a dark-skinned lady.

Their women are mwahhhhhh... kiss They run West Africa in terms of pure beauty - no competition...

Anyway, exotic chics are like food, bro.. You need to handle them with care so as not to spill them.. grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

I like the big apple... NY is the place to be, to be honest...

olaaaa u should try to go there then.... i am a bit scared of metropolises....lifestyle too fast
i prefer seattle, or even washington those are better for me smiley
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah

Why do French chics like wine esp. red wine??

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Their women are mwahhhhhh... kiss They run West Africa in terms of pure beauty - no competition...

Anyway, exotic chics are like food, bro.. You need to handle them with care so as not to spill them.. grin

Nigeria ladies would have something to say about that; especially Adaobi and ItsModella.

I agree that we need to handle exotic ladies with care, for men aren't equals with them like Equitorial Bank.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

olaaaa u should try to go there then.... i am a bit scared of metropolises....lifestyle too fast

My elder brother lives in Seattle.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2013
i am flattered with all the compliments on ivo women embarassed
u guys r sweethearts thank uuu kiss kiss

All African women are beautifully beautiful cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

I can never live anywhere that looks like the countryside again for the rest of my life... I tried it once for uni - and I suffered acute depression... grin Thank God I left that shytehole last year!!

I'm not about that boring lifestyle!! undecided undecided grin

If I ever decide to live in America(though, I doubt it) - it's either NY, Miami, or Cali...

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Nigeria ladies would have something to say about that; especially Adaobi and ItsModella.

I agree that we need to handle exotic ladies with care, for men aren't equals with them like Equitorial Bank.

Lmao at Equitorial Bank...

You need to register your own bank asap. cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx: Sybellah

Why do French chics like wine esp. red wine??

grin grin cuuuuuuuzzzz...it is more raffine, more bougie...i dun like beer it gives u pot belly
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah: i am flattered with all the compliments on ivo women embarassed
u guys r sweetheart thank uuu kiss kiss

All African women are beautifully beautiful cool

Blushing, nah?? grin grin wink

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

My elder brother lives in Seattle.

how does he like it? cuz this is one of the main places am targeting
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

grin grin cuuuuuuuzzzz...it is more raffine, more bougie...i dun like beer it gives u pot belly

No responsible chic drinks beer except English chics... grin Beer, Cider, and going to the pubs is as English as tea and crumpet.. grin

Dem French chics got me on the wine trips...

I'm a cognac, spirit, and champs guy - but I drink wine now as well...

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:

Blushing, nah?? grin grin wink

yeaa embarassed
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

how does he like it? cuz this is one of the main places am targeting

So far, he's enjoying the place. He moved there because that's where his employers, Boeing, are based.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2013
Sybellah:

yeaa embarassed

Gatts show naija mans some Ivorian love... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) / Why Tambuwal's Security Was Withdrawn: He's No Longer The Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.