Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? (1206 Views)

Pleas Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him Divorce Her / Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... / If You Were To Be The Husband What Will Be Ur Next Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by dolphinife: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
*WOULD YOU FORGIVE HER*
A man was very poor and he had nothing in
this world except his wife.
One day, his wife came to him and said"Honey
i've found a job for you in that bigcompany,
do you like it?"
the man was very surprised and happy at the
same time. Though the man accepted to work
in the company.
3months later, the man became very rich and
he had his own mansion and cars,he was
very happy living with his lovely wife. He
always thanked his wife for helping to made
him a better man.
4years later, the man got an information from
one of the company's workers that, the
company's manager had sex with his wife
before employed him. The man got very
angried and went home to ask his wife.
At home, the man shouted and questioned
his wife abt the scandal, the wife didn't deny
the accusation, she said the truth that, the
man slept with her before he employed him
the husband, because she love him the
husband and she don't want him to suffer.
#Now the question is; SUPPOSE YOU'RE THE
HUSBAND WOULD YOU FOR GIVE HER,..d same
applies to d ladies SUPPOSE U AR D WIFE
WOULD U FORGIVE HIM?
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by xynerise: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Yes. Life goes on.
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by enigmagu1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
wen money speaks truth keeps quiet..dats all...

2 Likes

Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by Les: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
There is noting greater than coming out plain and be truthful, wat if d man refused to accept d job. D wife should discuss such a ting with him first b4 embarking on it.. But d kind work we go make person get mansions and cars within 3 months, pls where is d chairlady of dat bigcompany??

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
No, I will divorce her.
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by xzibukz(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
what's the title of the movie
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by clemz85(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
i will pretend is not true and my wife will not know that i know.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 24, 2013
I will divorce her,nothing to think about that.
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by Mynd44: 3:34am On Mar 24, 2013
Boring movie
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by dhrey: 3:40am On Mar 24, 2013
I will surely divorce her,
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by Neduzze5(m): 4:14am On Mar 24, 2013
Les: There is noting greater than coming out plain and be truthful, wat if d man refused to accept d job . D wife should discuss such a ting with him first b4 embarking on it.. But d kind work we go make person get mansions and cars within 3 months, pls where is d chairlady of dat bigcompany??

He can't fit try to reject the job. It doesn't happen in this modern era again. A right thinking man will have thoughts like "how come?" He might not ask the woman then in a bid not to offend her but he would surely save it for another day.

Again, you should know that any caring man will not listen to such a proposal from his wife if she decides to discuss it with him before acting.
Re: If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? by Exponental(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2013
Yes of course, its a sign of true love. Since she did it to redeem her man. I will forgive, BTW, I have my past too.

(1) (Reply)

Married Women/women With Boyfriends At The Club / How Do I Forgive These Children! / How Soon Is Too Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.