Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (51846 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by ochukoccna: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
Whey the groom parents pishure with the couple?
See as rich man dey oppress!
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
LUCKY DUDE.
NOW ALL HE HAS 2 DO IS BE A GOOD BOY AND PLAY HIS CARDS RIGHT THEN HIS PERCENTAGE IS GUARANTEED

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by kennydee05(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
Wishing them happy married life
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Sirmuell(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
I connect into the grace of God on this man's life Bishop David Oyedepo and I receive the Blessings of God over me to find a good woman to marry this year with all the resources require IJN Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by juman(m): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
Happy married life.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by dahmie2013: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sirmuell: I connect into the grace of God on this man's life Bishop David Oyedepo and I receive the Blessings of God over me to find a good woman to marry this year with all the resources require IJN Amen!
Amen bro!gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
OP were those the best shots you could get ?
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by kabba7(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

I tire for the guy, no mind am. because 2face is doing wedding others shouldn't.

As if Facebook CEO is doing wedding.

Happy Marriage to Oyedepo's
Daughter.

Bad belle clear road.

One sure fact here is that this Ogah guy is going home with a tear rubber wwhile TuFace I can bet is going home with a tokunbo 1995 bad mouth cant change that
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by dsurrogat: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
dem de compare tuface wey don get 5 pikin to clean virgin like oyedepo pikin.............rubbish pple

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by kelvinlink: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
God bless their union.....Amen
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by MajorJ(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
CHaii, this boy don hit jackpot ohh , i'm happy for him, thats one private jet for brother david
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hmmmm .... OP i wan tell u truth .... why you no find way marry dan to dey co around dey post oda people pishure wen done marry dia own ..... ?? you bdey fear to marry or na werin ?? abehgyyy ... no be say ah dey jealous or werin ... make try arrangy beta pix for backpagefrontpage jare ... BTW na dis pix em co reduce fuel price embarassed
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by naylove(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
who the heck solicited for pix from Oyedepo's daughter whatever to be on the frontpage. what has become of nairaland lately? is it the guguru moderators in charge or this is seun's idea of remaining relevant. no no no , this is so unbecoming of the old nairaland i used to know.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by DICKtator: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
POLICE CAP: No fun here... I'm going to 2face's wedding jor...
At this time? How did you escape from Yaba Left?
You haven't used your drugs?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
naylove: who the heck solicited for pix from Oyedepo's daughter whatever to be on the frontpage. what has become of nairaland lately? is it the guguru moderators in charge or this is seun's idea of remaining relevant. no no no , this is so unbecoming of the old nairaland i used to know.
Brux follow me ask ooooooooooooooo ........... werin we wan cawie am do niii
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by tpia5: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
MajorJ: CHaii, this boy don hit jackpot ohh , i'm happy for him, thats one private jet for brother david

his name is steven.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by SONFGOD12: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
He dt findth a wife findth a guud tin.njoy
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by tpia5: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
btw where's the groom's family.

where's he from?
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by YorubaOmoge: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
obowunmi: beautiful girl - UGLY boy.... but husband no dey outside so manage what you have. grin grin

That's the typical Nigerian wedding.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
kabba7:

One sure fact here is that this Ogah guy is going home with a tear rubber wwhile TuFace I can bet is going home with a tokunbo 1995 bad mouth cant change that
of course
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by YorubaOmoge: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
Did they fly to the wedding?
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
d_surrogat: dem de compare tuface wey don get 5 pikin to clean virgin like oyedepo pikin.............rubbish pple
abi o.its ladies like oyedepo's daughter that should be wearing white wedding gown,not someone like annie who tuface has logged into her vj several times

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by olempe(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
nitlad: Orisirisi undecided

Tuface dey do wedding this one too dey do wedding undecided

I guarantee you this thread will be swallowed up by the other wedding in Dubai tongue It will be like this thread doesn't even exist! Tuface is rightly gulping all the traffic!

You should have postponed your wedding undecided

And this would probably last longer than 2face's. tongue
nitlad: Orisirisi undecided

Tuface dey do wedding this one too dey do wedding undecided

I guarantee you this thread will be swallowed up by the other wedding in Dubai tongue It will be like this thread doesn't even exist! Tuface is rightly gulping all the traffic!

You should have postponed your wedding undecided

And this would probably last longer than 2face's.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by breaktro: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Lovely couple!!!! kiss

But why does Papa look wasted naa? Did they start the shayoing a few hours early?
Mumu
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sirmuell: I connect into the grace of God on this man's life Bishop David Oyedepo and I receive the Blessings of God over me to find a good woman to marry this year with all the resources require IJN Amen!
and i connect into the mercies and favour of God on pastor oyedepos life to receive my own husband that will bring out the best in me and above all be partners in christ in jesus name (amen)
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
olempe:

And this would probably last longer than 2face's. tongue

And this would probably last longer than 2face's.
are you minding him
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
my God...i like the beauty of the bride...she is quite good looking.....but darn.....the guy is the antithesis.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by lillyveezy: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
simply quinticential,flawlessly elegant.the bride ,she is beautiful and simple.Happy married life to them.And as I rejoice with them,I tap into the overflowing grace that brought happiness to be in the couples life.May the aunction in Bishop's life locate me today,in Jesus name,Amen!
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
never will i marry a pastors daughter,,,dont wanna pay t(ax)ithe everyday
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Iceslizer(f): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nice one, no BOD

(boobs on display) grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Iceslizer(f): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
I SAID BOO..OOBSSS!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH NAIRALAND angry angry angry angry

Iceslizer: Nice one, no BOD

(boobs on display) grin grin grin

What the heck is BOSOM?
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
Iceslizer: I SAID BOO..OOBSSS!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH NAIRALAND angry angry angry angry

What the heck is BOSOM?

You know that cup shaped chunk of perky flesh sticking out of your chest...with a tiny or big dot (depending)? The one u always keep in place by wearing a bra? That's the bosom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another COZA Video Released Ahead Of Program After Controversial Davido Video / Asiri Gbigba Adua / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.