Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates (1664 Views)

Own Lands At Akodo(N1,08m per plot)& Areas At Ibeju Lekki With Coordinate / Buy Affordable Properties @ A Cheaper Rates! / Nigeria Youths and opportunities in COTONOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
buy land and carry on good project plan for them to favour returns.
use this advantage to gain an edge across your regoin
these lands can be brought to your reach in cotonou, republic of benin.
grab this oportunity. Immediate Full transfer of ownership and transfer of all neccessary documents including ownership rights. For interested persons, mail me with the phrase ''need land'' as subject, followed by your message body. thankyou.
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 1:21am On Jul 04, 2013
immediate transfer of ownership rights.smiley
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 1:26am On Jul 04, 2013
smileysmileyimmediate transfer of ownership rights.
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 1:37am On Jul 04, 2013
immediate transfer of ownership rights.
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
buy land and carry on good project plan for them to favour returns.
use this advantage to gain an edge across your regoin
these lands can be brought to your reach in cotonou,
republic of benin.
grab this oportunity. Immediate Full transfer of ownership and transfer of all neccessary documents including
ownership rights. For interested persons, mail me with the
phrase ''need land'' as subject, followed by your message
body. thankyou.smileysmiley
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 2:08am On Jul 06, 2013
still available...
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 2:24am On Jul 06, 2013
smiley still available.
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2013
still available. grin
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
SA
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by bull67: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2020
what are the steps i should take. where in cotonou can i buy land? are they cheap? how much is the cheapest? because i believe lagos is overcrowed and people will relocate to the country in future. the country is good .
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by bull67: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
just been there. its beautiful
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 14, 2021
Is it still available?
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Still here,

Apologies for being away, I lost access to this account and email address, just recovered it after all these years.
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by bull67: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
where in cotonou or portnovo can we get land?
and what are the price?
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
There at different parts of Cotonou, where you can get land,
-Cotonou littoral
And in Porto novo:
-pobe
-ketou
-sakete

Lands are not limited to only Cotonou and Porto novo, there are lands all around the republic of Benin.
Let us know which part of the country you will like to get a Land and we can help you secure it.
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by bull67: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2022
port novo or cotonou are the places i am intrested in. can you give me an idea price? i will prefer port novo.

1 Like

Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Alright, prices are as low as 550,000FCFA.

Payments can be made in small installments spread over 6 - 9 months.

An initial down payment of 30% - 40% advance is however required.
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
The price quoted above are for lands around Porto novo, price for Cotonou are different from the one quoted above.
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by bull67: 12:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Can you please give us the low price in cotonnou or surrounding areas? Are Nigerians too buying land their at the moment? I can see that the country is progressing with good infrastructure. Where do you see the country to be in 20 years time compared to nigeria?
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by Unequivocal: 3:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Big man I'm interested. Drop your phone number or WhatsApp number
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 4:23am On Sep 23, 2022
bull67:
Can you please give us the low price in cotonnou or surrounding areas? Are Nigerians too buying land their at the moment? I can see that the country is progressing with good infrastructure. Where do you see the country to be in 20 years time compared to nigeria?

Thank you very much, please I'll like to call your attention to the previous quoted price, this is the lowest price I've quoted and its the price at which you can get a land over here in Republic of Benin, Porto novo to be precise.

Prices in Cotonou ranges from 700,000fcfa and above, it will however not be so easy to get a land at this price presently in Cotonou, but it isn't impossible, but to avoid wasting time, I'll suggest you have a budget of 1m to quickly get a good land in Cotonou.

Finally, in response to your question, the only thing I can say is that they have a very good leader at the moment and everything seems to be moving on just fine, we do not know the fate of the country in 20 years. However land is a long time investment that will only appreciate with time.

Best regards.
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 4:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Unequivocal:
Big man I'm interested. Drop your phone number or WhatsApp number

WhatsApp: +22967613946

Best regards sir.
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 1:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Bump.
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Good morning
Re: Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates by thobypayne(m): 4:16am On Oct 29, 2022
Bump.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Houses Forsale In Isolo,Mushin Area In Lagos / 2000+houses (proposed Nairaland Estate) Constructn Around Abuja Join D Biz Team / LG Dual Led 22inches TV For Sale (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.