Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigeria Youths and opportunities in COTONOU - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigeria Youths and opportunities in COTONOU (5147 Views)

Flat Sharing Opportunities In Lagos / Own Lands In Cotonou:Now At Cheaper Rates / Looking For Mortgage Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Youths and opportunities in COTONOU by chuby1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
hi, business land in Cotonou is still very fertile, especially for those who are still searching for the kind of business they can do in Nigeria with little money. First and foremost,I am a Nigerian. I live in Cotonou, and I do  business there.
You can start a good business by buying durable bags,cloths,and shoes in Cotonou at cheapest price,and make huge profit by reselling in Nigeria. this business is very very lucrative. A lot of Nigerians,especially jobless graduates and undergraduates which i introduced into the business are now financially independent. If you are interested for the business and you want me to show you the route,call me with this phone number:+22996844703
Email:chochoyankee@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Youths and opportunities in COTONOU by katibu(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'm interested in exploring more about the opportunity
Re: Nigeria Youths and opportunities in COTONOU by bull67: 1:04am On Nov 03, 2020
the business still day?
Re: Nigeria Youths and opportunities in COTONOU by bull67: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2020
===============================
Re: Nigeria Youths and opportunities in COTONOU by dannie1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
bull67:
the business still day?

Co-ask o
Re: Nigeria Youths and opportunities in COTONOU by bull67: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Can A Deed Of Assignment Have The Names Of More Than One Assignees? / DO YOU NEED A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY TO HANDLE YOUR BUILDING PROJECT? / Electrical Materials And Fittings For Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.