Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? (2630 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
I was just wondering what you all thought of girls with sleepy eyes?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by bedford101(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
some simply appears sexy!! while some de wowo#
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by nbright: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
If the eyes ain't bulging out then no probs.... There's one in my class in school... It fits her I think if God had given her a big round eye, she'd have been ugly...
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 24, 2013
Sleepy eyes makes people look boring and unintelligent,with a few exceptions though?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by Mynd44: 3:35am On Mar 24, 2013
Huh?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by greedie1(f): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2013
I don't lyk sleepy eyes.
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2013
that she wants to sleep all of the time
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2013
nbright: If the eyes ain't bulging out then no probs.... There's one in my class in school... It fits her I think if God had given her a big round eye, she'd have been ugly...

lol
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 25, 2013
mama-gee and these threads, lol.

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 25, 2013
A Primitive Real Madrid Fan, What do you Expect.
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 25, 2013
Look how big Mandinka Womenz Eye Balls Are..shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Sleepy Eyes? by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 25, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? / Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all / Someone Should Please Learn From My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.