Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC (26984 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by anonimi: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
I don ask am before and I go ask am again:

What is the difference between

a) Six
b) Half a dozen

PDP=ACN=CPC=ANPP=APGA=APC=LP= etc

1 Like

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by EkoIle1: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
maasoap: Don't mind the guy, he expected every APC supporter on NL to be discouraged like @Eko Ile so that he can be happy. How will a sane person hold Buhari responsible for mismanagement by any gov? Is Buhari in govt or EFCC chair?

Yes I'm very discouraged. You can not rightfully keep pointing fingers at the ruling party and blaming all the ills troubling the country on them from gross corruption to incompetence then turn around and flood your party with the same corrupt and incompetent people, it just makes no sense.

Are you telling me people like Buhari and the other APC progressives will put these corrupt PDP entries within the APC on trial tor corruption?

When you pal around with shittt eating dogs, you'll def consume shitttt too.

By allowing corrupt elements and looters into their party, they no longer have any moral right or authority to point fingers because they have the same looters and corrupt elements under their noses.

Right now, it looks more like do anything to win and not principles and good moral convictions.

5 Likes

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by gsalvatore: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
philips70:

My friend keep quiet and deviate from these ND blackmails. Am a Niger Deltan and can categorically tell you we are our own enemy. Is Ibori, Alamieseigha, Odili, Igbinedion, Uduaghan etc from the North? Are these not all thieves who plundered and are still plundering the allocations given to us for development? If you lack reason quit this place and go do something meaningful. You do not need rocket science to tell you PDP has failed and will continue to fail and that the Nation need a change.
I See no changes dude! All I see is PDP in APC and you can't seriously call that a change

The Party is not the problem but the peeps there, so if PDP governors(the same corrupt peep) cross carpet to APC, does that make them the Change we really need? HELL NO.

The devil you know is better than the Angel in the Bush.

And besides, these fomer PDP and present disgruntled PDP member joining APC(APC accepting them) is even now making some serious minded people to Loose faith in the "Opposition party"- APC, thus making PDP look like the "good or better" guys somehow.
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by anonimi: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eko Ile:

Are you telling me people like Buhari and the other APC progressives will put these corrupt PDP entries within the APC on trial tor corruption?

By allowing corrupt elements and looters into their party, they no longer have any moral right or authority to point fingers because they have the same looters and corrupt elements under their noses.

Right now, it looks more like do anything to win and not principles and good moral convictions.

Welcome. E kaabo si ori eto yi.
Na now wey you dey see wetin some of us don see tey tey.
Is the Ogun governor, Amosun not a former PDP senator for four years? Did he not switch to ANPP to run for governorship and then ACN after his fellow chartered accountant, Dina was murdered by yet-to-be identified culprits?
You should try and find out how many current ACN representaTHIEVES, SINators, state assembly legisLOOTERS and other political jobbers in the south west states controlled by PDP from 2003 crossed over from PDP as soon as ACN was sure to come back to power?
Abeg shine your eye well well. They are all biords of the same feather out to deceive the masses and steal OUR taxes without doing anything beyond the yoyo effizy things.

3 Likes

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by talktimi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
By the way, how can I take these people seriously if one of their grieviances is that they are about to be hounded by the efcc ? If u no thief public money, stay and defend yourselves you asz#olez. APC ko, AQZ ni

1 Like

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Ola17: 1:49am On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

Yes I'm very discouraged. You can not rightfully keep pointing fingers at the ruling party and blaming all the ills troubling the country on them from gross corruption to incompetence then turn around and flood your party with the same corrupt and incompetent people, it just makes no sense.

you have gained my respect big time (though you may not need it anyways). Seems like they are only out to grab power and nothing for us, else why resort to the bolded part in the above post? I will think twice about my support for this merger. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by 1009ja: 3:31am On Mar 25, 2013
From one looting quarter to the other. From Jona/Alams to Saraki/Ahmed Tinubu. It looks like we are still in the same neighbourhood.

2 Likes

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Xfactoria: 5:34am On Mar 25, 2013
This just gives Jonathan more bargaining power. Once your second best option is unattractive and its known to your opponent, he will exploit that obvious weakness to the fullest.

Jonathan and his loyalists know that it is very unlikely for current APC members to be favorably disposed to admitting these folks because their large contingents are capable of distorting the power balance in the APC and in effect simply prepare them for a ride on the party to achieve their aims. Buhari in particular is not a fool not to know that his presidential ambition would be a goner once these folks force their way into APC although Tinubu's desperation may compromise that platform eventually.

Jonathan should just continue to harass them and whip them into line. They have conceded defeat to him in PDP and their second best option is even more dicey. This will work in his favor......I swear!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by badesco(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
spywareczar: smh
umh...
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Jamisco: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
TechRev: ... Amazing, nigerians shout pdp is our ruin, nothing to show for 12 yrs. They shout we must replace pdp. So the pdp guys now leave pdp to help nigerians replace pdp with themselves under new name media APC. Jokers ... So if buhari and Tinubu can dialogue with pdp govs to bring their structures to them, its obvious pdp aint the problem. How can a sane man use the problem as his solution? Naija ehh ...

ALL THE APC MEMBERS HAVE BEEN IN POWER WHAT WILL THEY SHOW FOR? CORRUPTION, THEY ARE THE VERY PEOPLE THAT SAID THEY WILL MAKE GEJ TENURE UNGOVERNABLE AND STILL THEY WANT NIGERIANS TO TRUST THEM, HOW?

THE APC IS A BOKO HARAM PARTY THAT HAS AN AGENDA TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA, THAT WHY ALL THE PDP GOVERNORS DEFECTING ARE MUSLIM EXCEPT RIVERS GOVERNOR THAT HAS INTERNAL PROBLEM WITH GEJ, BUT AFTER THEY FINISHED WITH HIM, IT MAY BE TOO LATE FOR HIM AND THE NIGERIA AT LARGE
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Mentcee(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Wonders...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. / #NigeriaDecides2019: Corper Sitting In The Booth Of A Car In Bauchi (Photo) / Fresh Bayelsa Election: INEC Rejects APC Request, Party Heads For Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.