Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC (26981 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by faporori24: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2013
spywareczar: smh

YES...YES FAST I BEG DELETE AM KIA
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by aminho(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: This is Goodnews! Finally, the corrupt Governors are planning a move to align with the Corrupt APC moguls. PDP is being sanitized. FRESH AIR!
To god be the glory
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Culbobby(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2013
Apparently,bamanga tukur is just a ceremonial head of the pdp,GEJ is the real point-man. Come 2015 pdp will be the 'gej's house of commotion'
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by FindOut(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2013
femmy2010:

I still have this feeling that a Buhari led government would bring Nigeria
back to the path of greatness.

exactly!!
You see, there is a popular misconception & that is the notion that these present crop of ministers and heads of agencies cannot perform!

I BELIEVE MOST OF THEM CAN PERFORM & KEEP THEIR FINGERS OUT OF THE PUBLIC PURSE IF A COMPETENT & INCORRUPTIBLE OGA AT THE TOP IS THERE TO KEEP THEM IN CHECK.

We need someone who will set fire on their a.s.s.es. A leader who will be threatening both publicly and provately to fire his ministers and appointees. A leader who will show both publicly and privately that he just cannot stand corruption.

If we have such, i assure you that even the most useless person in government today will perform wonders. The public purse will be left alone once it is obvious that even oga at the top is not stealing & will da,n well cut off any hand (not literally o.lol) trying to grab some dough.

Those who say our problem in this country is leadership are not lying. The reason why corruption has been rampant is that even our leaders also steal & those who steal are not brought to book! Simple!!!

Most Nigerians and even humans (some may say Africans) generally are indisciplined. We always seem to need someone to push us to work.

Peeps may not understand what i'm saying till they work/intern/serve in a govt agency & a leadership change occurs midcycle, & it turns out that its a no nonsense boss that is replacing a lackadaisical 'do whatever you like', 'gentle', 'no wahala' boss. I tell you even you working there will be surprised at the efficiency oozing out of that place. You'll be shocked that tasks which took days to finish up and concluded within hours. You'll be surprised how punctual all civil servants can be. E.t.c.

Tafa Balogun's period as IGP is also an example. I dare say in the last 14 years, the police force was most efficient during his time. Just that unfortunately, the action man fell prey to the seductive arms of corruption.

Just get a good oga at the top there who is perfectly capable and willing to set fire to people's a.s.se.s and watch Nigeria develop at a such a pace, you'll be shocked.

That is what the PDP has been scared of since 2003 coz they perfectly know very well that a Buhari presidency will spell doom for the looters (past and present). The past may be forgivem, but its certain that scape goats will be made of the present.

4 Likes

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by TableLeg(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: This is Goodnews! Finally, the corrupt Governors are planning a move to align with the Corrupt APC moguls. PDP is being sanitized. FRESH AIR!

You are a simpleton

Quake in your boots ... PDP is going to witness a massive humiliation come 2015

Beleedat

1 Like

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by jhydebaba(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2013
rebranding corruption

From NEPA to PHCN any difference

1 Like

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2013
Before even finsihing raeding, I scrolled down to check the source whether it would be The Nation or Osun Defender, whih would have made me have some elements of doubts about it(as opposition propaganda to unsttle PDP), but coming from Thsiday (which is closer to PDP), I have no doubt about the authenticity. But it's not yet eureka as PDP has a history of checking its people internally.

1 Like

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Siraleeyu(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2013
Red-Light:
so what is the point of apc thing then ... i thought we are trying to get freedom from pdp (people demolooters party) ... why are these same looters defecting to the same party we are hoping will be the messiah sad

I just want freedom from PDP and everything and everyone in that devilish party ...and not be partially ruled by them
guy b calm,this is Nigeria...their decamping wil immensily help in votin out pdp in 2015.....one thing iz fore sure, neither of the decampin govrnorz wil emerge as d vp nor the presidential candidate.....bt they wil b of help in chasin diz retardeen nd clueles president eva in d history of democracy in d world....GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by kelvincoll(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2013
According to sources, the eight governors have cited various reasons, ranging from marginalisation, moves to hijack the PDP structures from them and using the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to persecute them, to other untoward moves against them, as reasons for their move to defect.

If they weren't corrupt why should they fear EFCC? I see they need a new party to shield them from their corrupt pratices.

Hijacking the PDP structure for you? It would rather mean u never promoted internal democracy within your state party.

APC recruiting these Govs simply means there re not ready to profer the solution Nigeria needs (corruption antidote) the party is just going to be a rebranded PDP jare!

3 Likes

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by 9free(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2013
Afam4eva: Which APC are they defecting to? is the the one that was secretly registered by PDP's agbero, Ugochinyere or the APC that has broom as a logo that has not been registered?
Afam4eva should be impeached !!!!
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by HAH: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2013
I don't want the governors to defect now, they should remain in PDP thengive a dirty blow to Gej at the primary election then thereon they can defect.
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by RedLight1: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2013
Siraleeyu: guy b calm,this is Nigeria...their decamping wil immensily help in votin out pdp in 2015.....one thing iz fore sure, neither of the decampin govrnorz wil emerge as d vp nor the presidential candidate.....bt they wil b of help in chasin diz retardeen nd clueles president eva in d history of democracy in d world....GOD BLESS NIGERIA
but they will hold strong [political post and they will also serve as under ground political godfather init?
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Reference(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2013
I knew the opposition will have to sell out at some point but this is way too early. The PDP will have time to recover and regroup.
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Ejine(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
I bet you, if Obasanjo defected to APC, you'd still hear the same "progressives" now singing praises and congratulating themselves, not knowing it just betrays the same thing that they claim to be "progressives" about.

Are these people also happy that the same characters they accuse of being "corrupt" in the same "evil PDP" are now coming over to dine with them?

But I'm not surprised... This is the same APC that is home to ex-PDP criminals and murderers like Achike Udewnwa and Ifeanyi Araraume.
This is the same APC that currently houses that same criminal who once worked under IBB's administration (can't remember his name for now).

These people are crooks, vagabonds and bastarrds. You can't expect any better from them.

2 Likes

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by TechyGuy: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
I weep for ACN/CPC supporters! Your hypocrisy and delusion is magnanimous!!!
I have always held the opinion that PDP as bad as it is, is better than the opposition who are snakes!
They will prove me right if they accept the same "criminals" they have spent their whole lives insulting and criticising. Once the "corrupt pdp governors" move to ACN/CPC, they become performers and progressive, incorruptible leaders?!

4 Likes

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by bencham(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
What a beer palour rumour!
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by gerald09(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Dis APC is looking more n more like a Northern party than a party for a better Nigeria like dey claim, n with d SW there it is more n more obviously. The North will n shuld not b allowed to hold dis country again (atleast no in d nearest future) I aint being tribalistic, jt tryin to give every1 else a chance to rule. I fink I'll stick to PDP n c where it takes us.
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by davesndy: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Ode

what has pdp achieved in the last 14 years in power ?
PDP is a structure made up of ppl. Now pdp cnt achieve anytin if d ppl are corrupt. Now d same corrupt ppl are moving to APC anoda structure. Wat makes u tink apc wl be any different?

1 Like

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Super1759: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
9free:
Afam4eva should be impeached !!!!
for what? Is he APC leader?
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
8 pDp govs. can defect to hell, who cares. remember
there is always the wind of change,watchout.
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by lordjay: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
hahaha what a joke! the same corrupt governors migrating to the so-called progressive party, who's deceiving who? make dem park well jare

1 Like

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by peace3: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
PehaKaso: Amechi! Amechi!! Amechi!!! By d time Babangida Aliyu & co finish wit u, u'll know dat u r standin alone in dat group. B warned
Keep quite.That's why its called POLITICS.GEJ had northerners as his campaign cordinator.Meanwhile,if this happens,PDP bye bye.The being simple;Lagos,Kano,Rivers,Sokoto,Imo,Oyo,Ogun,adamawa and Niger states constitute 62.3% of total votes in naija.I am dancing Azonto already.
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by nairaman66(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC

Defect to a party that is still unapproved? Talk indeed is cheap! Nice c.rap of an article.

1 Like

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by talktimi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hehehhe grin I dey laff, APC absorbing PDP s#it all their crimes forgiven, looted funds overlooked. Politicians can never deceive me no matter if they paint the word "progressives" on their forehead. A rogue will always be a rogue. Oya carry go, 2015 we dey wait.
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Beaf1: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Even GEJ is welcome to join APC as along as he will abide by all rules and policies of the party. Do you all expect a new party to close its doors to newcomers? Satan is welcome to joined APC as along as the chains are on sight in case he misbehaves.
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by MrMcJay(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
I see the 40 laptop boys are here. Where is Sinceredog, Taharqa, Truckpusher and co? When they approve APC, I know that hypertension drugs will be more expensive in Abuja.
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by MrMcJay(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Anyone is welcome to join APC even Alams the thief.

As for saying APC is welcoming thieves, Is it not snake venom scientists use in preparing snake-bite medicines?
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by taharqa: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Beaf!:
Even GEJ is welcome to join APC as along as he will abide by all rules and policies of the party. Do you all expect a new party to close its doors to newcomers? Satan is welcome to joined APC as along as the chains are on sight in case he misbehaves.

Read: Satan is allowed to join 'APC' as long as he helps us win back d Presidency from GEJ and his region. Satan can come along with all his supporters (esp his most ferocious Demons) if he so choose cos aftall Democracy is bout numbers.

We already know that. Say smtime else plz; smtime New. Smtime we didn't already know

3 Likes

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by ol2012: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
TechRev: ... Amazing, nigerians shout pdp is our ruin, nothing to show for 12 yrs. They shout we must replace pdp. So the pdp guys now leave pdp to help nigerians replace pdp with themselves under new name media APC. Jokers ... So if buhari and Tinubu can dialogue with pdp govs to bring their structures to them, its obvious pdp aint the problem. How can a sane man use the problem as his solution? Naija ehh ...
What an intelligent post! God bless U my brother.
Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by boron10(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Their joining the APC might jeopardize the little winning chances APC has. This is no good news at all.

1 Like

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Delafruita(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
TechRev: ... Amazing, nigerians shout pdp is our ruin, nothing to show for 12 yrs. They shout we must replace pdp. So the pdp guys now leave pdp to help nigerians replace pdp with themselves under new name media APC. Jokers ... So if buhari and Tinubu can dialogue with pdp govs to bring their structures to them, its obvious pdp aint the problem. How can a sane man use the problem as his solution? Naija ehh ...
politics is a game of numbers.do i want a man like fashola as president?yes.can he get there without the numbers?no.what does his party need to do?they need to forge alliances which is what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC by Ejine(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
peace-1:
Keep quite.That's why its called POLITICS.GEJ had northerners as his campaign cordinator.Meanwhile,if this happens,PDP bye bye.The being simple;Lagos,Kano,Rivers,Sokoto,Imo,Oyo,Ogun,adamawa and Niger states constitute 62.3% of total votes in naija I am dancing Azonto already.

Apparently, in your reckoning, a state's governor is all it takes to win a state. Obviously, you believe they're sheep who flock to wherever their governor is... Is that correct?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court / Lauretta Onochie Advises Smart Adeyemi After He Was Sworn In As Senator / Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.